• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Oh man, I can't wait to get back into Pokemon battles. Zinnia's theme is so fun to listen to.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Speaking of names- I still need premium so I can scratch this name back to AuraSage.

I don't suppose someone can't help a guy out? ._.;

Last edited:

Soul.

Wait, you can give Premium to others? I didn't realize you could.
Apparently you can.
I wish someone gave me Premium so that I could change my username to Soul. Then again, I'm not sure if giving Premium to another user makes the one who gave them Premium lose it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I would rather to have Premium as a gift because of the same reasons as @ CatRaccoonBL CatRaccoonBL . I'm not begging for a membership, but I'm just saying it'd be cool for someone to gift one for me. :p

I wouldn't change my name though. :smirk:

Last edited by a moderator:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
actually, I wouldn't want premium for mainly one reasons, you force the color of the username to be cyan....which means that since I use smashboard emerald, I would loose my green name and that is UNACCEPTABLE!!!!

I love green, but I don't want cyan.

Also, I will never change my username....I like it as it is...

Soul.

The only reasons I want Premium are because custom user titles are good, username changes are also good, and having a character artwork behind your posts is also good.
Too bad I'll most likely never get Premium unless Lady Luck uses her powers and makes a user give me the thing as a gift.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The only change I'd make to my name is remove the "47".

_______

I'mma talk about my progress on my Luigi's Mansion run as I progress through it. I'm going to play it again tomorrow, hoping to get past Mr. Luggs then and get his gold portrait frame.

D

Deleted member

Also, I will never change my username....I like it as it is...
I wouldn't change it. The name is simple, and therefore anyone can remember it easily. At first, when joining this site, I planned on using the name "FlightShift" to match my YouTube account (or something like my DA account, "Flightx"), but the "Flight" name was surprisingly available and I joked by saying "Hey, it's Smashboards! Someone should've had this before" and I went for it. And since everyone knows me as Flight I won't fix a thing that ain't broken. :p

My reasons for having Premium are the same as @ Soul. Soul. 's.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
The only reasons I want Premium are because custom user titles are good, username changes are also good, and having a character artwork behind your posts is also good.
Too bad I'll most likely never get Premium unless Lady Luck uses her powers and makes a user give me the thing as a gift.
You'll get your chance soon enough.

D

Deleted member

Name Change: AuraSage or Sage Aura
Title Change: I Sailed The Seven Seas
I thought of my user title being "What's up?" or "I'm bored." to make fun of my most used quotes in here. Unless, of course, I use my YouTube account / DA account's name for simplicity, instead.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
No, seriously, I want to know how to do the gifting. I've been trying to figure this out for a good 20 minutes now. :crazy:

D

Deleted member

Well, if MarioKartWii.com had the option to gift Gold memberships (the equivalent to Premium in here) I don't see the problem of having such option in the site. Oh yeah, I don't know what would be my profile cover.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
If I had to make a profile cover, it would involve a picture only by the finest quality MS Paint app.

Soul.

If I had Premium, my profile cover would be....uh, obviously Pikachu. I don't know. Maybe something else.

If I were to get Premium, the only things I would probably do with it is change my name to Dr.Piccolo and put Lucina into my background.
Dr. Piccolo or Dr.Piccolo with no spaces?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If I had to make a profile cover, it would involve a picture only by the finest quality MS Paint app.
You know, this is high quality stuff:

But back to Premium... I think my Profile Cover would be the banner I use in my YouTube account. That's what I'm thinking.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Someone gimme Premium and I'll stop doing bad jokes

D

Deleted member

Oh, yeah. You know what would be good?

This would match the cyan-colored name for Premium. I came up with the idea after updating my icon in Photoshop.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
If I had premium, Id change my title to something aura related!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Smash 4 Social Thread 4.0 - "If I had Premium" edition :awesome:

In my case, I'll change my name to Flame Sniper or something edgy :4darkpit:
And my title to "Smash Senshi" or "Fire Senshi", put Lucina or Lucario as background and an image of Dream Theater as my cover.

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Lol, ehhh. Yeah, it doesn't matter. I thought you were going to use another username that's not about DBZ.

Your user title would obviously be "THE AURA YOU GUYS" or something.
Or would it?

Soul.

And my title to "Smash Senshi" or "Fire Senshi", put Lucina or Lucario as background and an image of Dream Theater as my cover.
Premium is love. Premium is life. We all want Premium. Those exclusive features, man. They are too good to pass up.
Or would it?
Perhaps.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You know, I'd actually change my name to Drive, with the title being DriveShift. :shades:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom