• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I know right? I've even thought of a scenario in which he really loses his mind over Smash 6 newcomers being anime:

90's Kid: "Alright, it's the year 2019 and I am excited for the game of Smash. Hopefully we can finally get Ridley and have King K. Rool!"

Takamaru Slices Through the Coompetition!

90's Kid: "Who the hell is this Rurouni Kenshin reject? Oh well, I hope he's the only anime character in the game."

Lip Blossoms into Battle!

90's Kid: "Okay, some flowery loli is the next newcomer? I hope we can get someone that's actually worth playing as."

Andy Controls the Battlefield!

90's Kid: "Some anime brat that looks like Shinji is in Smash? I really hope he is the last anime newcomer that's in and I want a damn K. Rool announcement."

Saavy Stylist Joins the Fashion Fight!

90's Kid: "Why the **** would they add some shojo chick from a game that only girls play? I really hope that the Tumblr fanatics didn't pressure Sakurai to add a wasted slot like this *****. Come on, just announce someone good already!"

Isaac Shakes Things Up!

90's Kid: "Oh great, another "Shulk-like" character had to show his ugly face in a great game like this. I just hope things doesn't get too over-saturated with weaboo trash like this."

Inkling Splats In!

90's Kid: "More ****ing loli bait is in Smash. Last time I checked, this wasn't Jump Ultimate Stars or Aqua ****ing Plazza! I just want at least one newcomer that isn't a generic anime character for once and it better be Ridley."

*Insert FE 15 protagonist here* Prepares for Battle!

90's Kid: "***************************************************************************!"
I so love people ****ing on anime like characters.

Because Nintendo isn't a japanese company at all.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
*noticed Cap'n Chreest is pranked*
Well thank Arceus I've had them on ignore for the past few months!
Saves me trouble of seeing more anime pictures I don't need to! :4pacman:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Why not? Wasn't that interesting anymore or something?
I was just looking through a bunch of random LPs at the time I first found it and didn't really bother to focus on any of them.

Tis' just something I sometimes do if I happen to get bored while on Youtube...I will have to try watching the whole thing sometime though, maybe after I finish my own run.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Let's see what it says about Entei.

.....well I'll be damned.
I just looked up some of these things, and my personality doesn't match my favorite pokemon.
This would be more accurate.
I looked up a Bidoof one, assuming it would say that Bidoof lovers are dumb or something, but it was actually spot-on.

image.jpg

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Why does Meta Knight miss opponents that are right next to him? I can't seem to beat All-Star on hard with him... >_>

Soul.

I know right? I've even thought of a scenario in which he really loses his mind over Smash 6 newcomers being anime:

90's Kid: "Alright, it's the year 2019 and I am excited for the game of Smash. Hopefully we can finally get Ridley and have King K. Rool!"

90's Kid: "Who the hell is this Rurouni Kenshin reject? Oh well, I hope he's the only anime character in the game."

90's Kid: "Okay, some flowery loli is the next newcomer? I hope we can get someone that's actually worth playing as."

90's Kid: "Some anime brat that looks like Shinji is in Smash? I really hope he is the last anime newcomer that's in and I want a damn K. Rool announcement."

90's Kid: "Why the **** would they add some shojo chick from a game that only girls play? I really hope that the Tumblr fanatics didn't pressure Sakurai to add a wasted slot like this *****. Come on, just announce someone good already!"

Isaac Shakes Things Up!

90's Kid: "Oh great, another "Shulk-like" character had to show his ugly face in a great game like this. I just hope things doesn't get too over-saturated with weaboo trash like this."

Inkling Splats In!

90's Kid: "More ****ing loli bait is in Smash. Last time I checked, this wasn't Jump Ultimate Stars or Aqua ****ing Plazza! I just want at least one newcomer that isn't a generic anime character for once and it better be Ridley."

90's Kid: "***************************************************************************!"
Yeah, people will keep asking for more "villains" and they end up not being in. Salt happens and people complain, while the rest is glad speculation ended. Why would people complain about those character additions anyways? Like, I for one don't care who's in.
I bet that if Naruto was in, the Naruto user from vStream would be so happy. But then again, that anime-obsessed person (or wea-whatever) calls users butthurt just because they hate a website and goes to the desolate site that is Anivide. Oh, the joy of having a name-wasted channel made by a wea-whatever. :facepalm:
>Gardevoir Lover
>Internet
>2 + 2
>
View attachment 36307
How 'bout no.
....He likes the Pokémon? Fanart is weird, you know. O_o
By weird, I mean another thing.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I so love people ****ing on anime like characters.

Because Nintendo isn't a japanese company at all.
I think they are better off following a more western company like Microsoft if that's the case and have a NeXbox instead of a Super Wii U in the next generation. Yeah, because Western developed games with hyper-realistic graphics are the master race after all. :troll:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Isaac Shakes Things Up!

Inkling Splats In!

90's Kid: "More ****ing loli bait is in Smash? Last time I checked, this wasn't Jump Ultimate Stars or Aqua ****ing Plazza! I just want at least one newcomer that isn't a generic anime character for once and it better be Ridley."

That reminds me of something: wasn't there a so-called 90's guy who dislikes Smash 3DS?

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
That reminds me of something: wasn't there a so-called 90's guy who dislikes Smash 3DS?
I don't really know, but I did remember his older YouTube comment in which Sakurai "copped out on the idea of a playable Takamaru" (Which makes my prediction post somewhat invalid). He hates too many "anime" newcomers in Smash, yet he was salty about Takamaru being an Assist Trophy. Hypocrite confirmed?

Also, I've found D-eira on YouTube at some points, insulting Shokio for his Ridley hatred and chewing a FE fan out for saying Awakening was a **** game. He's still as violent as ever I suppose, even after being banned from this site.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
*Googles for a PAC-MAN wink GIF*

I think I've had enough internet for today.
...Who am I kidding.

D

Deleted member

I don't really know, but I did remember his older YouTube comment in which Sakurai "copped out on the idea of a playable Takamaru" (Which makes my prediction post somewhat invalid). He hates too many "anime" newcomers in Smash, yet he was salty about Takamaru being an Assist Trophy. Hypocrite confirmed?

Also, I've found D-eira on YouTube at some points, insulting Shokio for his Ridley hatred and chewing a FE fan out for saying Awakening was a **** game. He's still as violent as ever I suppose, even after being banned from this site.
Insulting Shokio for Ridley not getting in is still a thing? I thought everyone was clear about that long time ago. I don't think Awakening is bad either. From my experience with the demo I find it good / okay but I'm not that big on RPGs. Maybe one day that could change. I don't want to talk about the guy though.

About Takamaru... that's ironic. He dislikes having too many "anime" characters yet he wants him as playable? Talk about contradictions right here. #exposed :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Not sure how many of you guys are following Mighty No 9, but Beck's design got a bit of an update. He reminds me a little bit more of Mega Man X now, since MMX's armors are usually white and blue. The game is supposed to be released in the Spring, so I'm happy we might get to play it soon. I didn't donate to the kick starter myself, so I'd have to buy when it drops.

Even though I will probably be picking it up, I heard there has been a lot of controversy.

The main guy not knowing when to stop asking for funds.

Making an animated series for a series no one even knows is good or not.

A feminist who seems to have no gaming knowledge and was just put in because she was friends with someone.

Speaking of said feminist, I heard she banned people unfairly even if they donated. And they don't get a refund.

Really, it's kind of sad every time I hear something new about it.

Soul.

The bolded stuff made me laugh for some reason. I don't know why, but it did. Oh well, such is the good moments of speculation∼
Also, since you mentioned D-someone....uh, that's salt-inducing. Meh.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*Visits Bulbapedia to check some stuff*
*sees that finally they have the XY/ORAS renders of Pokémon on the sprite section*
Well, it only took them more than one year but finally lol

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Guys, I'm here to post something very important to me.

I haven't been on here very much because I have been writing a creepypasta story for Smash Bros. I have been working on this for almost 2 years, blood, sweat, and a sticky white substance has been put into this. I decided to post this here because it seemed the most fitting. I have made it scarier than all other creepypastas combined. And I hope you all enjoy.

Well, here it is:

I was playing Smash Bros., then a skeleton jumped out.

That's my magnum opus.
3spooky5me. You're gonna be the next Stephen King.

Hey, page 616 again!

Get it? 616? Marvel?

... OK, I did this joke before.
I get it.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Oh hey flight has a new avatar. Its the same thing as the old one except this one looks better.

Soul.

*Visits Bulbapedia to check some stuff*
*sees that finally they have the XY/ORAS renders of Pokémon on the sprite section*
Well, it only took them more than one year but finally lol
What is Bulbapedia again. I don't remember. Is it about Pokémon shipping?
.....Oh, it's a wiki. Never mind.

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I see people learned why safe and careful searches are the best searches when looking up a topic like lucario. I hope you learned your lesson!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I see people learned why safe and careful searches are the best searches when looking up a topic like lucario. I hope you learned your lesson!
I just scroll past them instead of pissing my pants over seeing them. I'm hardcore like that. :4lucario:

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Even though I will probably be picking it up, I heard there has been a lot of controversy.

The main guy not knowing when to stop asking for funds.

Making an animated series for a series no one even knows is good or not.

A feminist who seems to have no gaming knowledge and was just put in because she was friends with someone.

Speaking of said feminist, I heard she banned people unfairly even if they donated. And they don't get a refund.

Really, it's kind of sad every time I hear something new about it.
It all just wraps back to politics doesn't it?

Hey, why aren't people mad at you for pretending to be someone else?

The double standards society has these days... unnnbelievablllle
Oh we are. Don't worry about that.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Wow, with the majority of B's than A's I have thsi quarter, my weighted GPA is a 4.35. That's better than my all A's in honors classes.

I love you AP/IB classes.

Soul.

The power of roleplaying as Rocket Raccoon is too much. This is why he likes the character.

D

Deleted member

Because Vegito Rocket has the touch and therefore he got the power. YEAH!!!! *laughs*

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I just scroll past them instead of pissing my pants over seeing them. I'm hardcore like that. :4lucario:
Yes sometimes you have to do that since only Arceus knows why that some undesirable things do not get touched by the safe search flag.

At first I got scarred for a while and then while playing TF2 and encountering some custom furry spray tags for several years I eventually became numb to the shock and terror.

There is only so many times you can be surprised and shocked.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Insulting Shokio for Ridley not getting in is still a thing? I thought everyone was clear about that long time ago. I don't think Awakening is bad either. From my experience with the demo I find it good / okay but I'm not that big on RPGs. Maybe one day that could change. I don't want to talk about the guy though.

About Takamaru... that's ironic. He dislikes having too many "anime" characters yet he wants him as playable? Talk about contradictions right here. #exposed :troll:
like, I said so much about the shokio video that I seriously don't need to add anything to what I said.

Because even though I'm actually fine with the true outcome, I haven't chnaged my opinon: I still think it was overhyping with everything that happened and so I do understand the hate to not have him in.

But geez, get over it. In fact, the video was just clear trolling....that's it. There's evidences and from my analysis, it was way too obvious.

I mean, I can understand there was exagerration, but geez, I don't get why people plug that video to the outcome....wow, that is getting a bit too far.

Anyway, I might just enjoy him as hazards because I liked how they solved this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom