• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Does anyone remember a kids show called Hi-5? My sister is watching it right now from an old DVD many years ago and is literally suffering . :joyful:
I do, but where I come from it was called The Wiggles. Though I remember it looking a lot better than this.

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Does anyone remember a kids show called Hi-5? My sister is watching it right now from an old DVD many years ago and is literally suffering . :joyful:
what the hell Hi-5!? This is the first time I ever heard of it.

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
I do, but where I come from it was called The Wiggles. Though I remember it looking a lot better than this.
Ah, The Wiggles. I love that show when I was a kid. I was in to musical kids bands and colorful shows when I was little for whatever reason. And Bob the Builder.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Not sure how many of you guys are following Mighty No 9, but Beck's design got a bit of an update. He reminds me a little bit more of Mega Man X now, since MMX's armors are usually white and blue. The game is supposed to be released in the Spring, so I'm happy we might get to play it soon. I didn't donate to the kick starter myself, so I'd have to buy when it drops.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Now even though the news has died down, but what do you think Nintendo might reveal during APEX 2015? I think it might just be splatoon as that could be considered competitive, or the the more likely Pokken Fighters (if it has a Wii U port). Personally if we are just talking smash (I love puns XD), probably just the new smash update / Mewtwo DLC. There is alot of speculation you can make about this.
HYPE!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Now even though the news has died down, but what do you think Nintendo might reveal during APEX 2015? I think it might just be splatoon as that could be considered competitive, or the the more likely Pokken Fighters (if it has a Wii U port). Personally if we are just talking smash (I love puns XD), probably just the new smash update / Mewtwo DLC. There is alot of speculation you can make about this.
HYPE!
Ill tell you this, It has nothing to do with Project ****ing m

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
They don't have my favorite Pokemon on Pokemon Personalities. They need to hurry up and make one for Hawlucha. :(

However, with my previous favorite Pokemon, it's kind of scary how correct they are.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

And this, my friends, is another example of a Smash fan that considers anything "anime" bad to the point of hating the character designs of select RPG's (Xenoblade, Fire Emblem, ect.). How many "anime" characters were in Smash to begin with (Shulk, Link, Zero Suit Samus, Sheik, Zelda, Ike, Marth, Pit, Dark Pit, Palutena, Lucina, and Robin)? That's only a small fraction when compared to the countless cartoony humans/creatures in the roster like the Mario gang and Kirby's crew. And don't get me started on the number of Pokemon in the game (including the upcoming Mewtwo that will be available soon). Besides, this game will probably get as little content as trophies in Smash 6 since Fire Emblem 15/16 has a better chance when it comes to getting a playable rep. Embarrass

Also, bashing an anticipated title like Fire Emblem just because of a blue haired "anime" girl? Sure, like the characters in the entire franchise weren't "anime" since the 80's and you call yourself a Fire Emblem fan (He said that he liked the franchise until Awakening started the trend of waifuism in the franchise and had terrible characters/plot when compared to older titles). Yes Awakening did not live up to the expectations of many hardcore fans, but it arguably saved the series from death unlike the forgotten Advance Wars games. There's a small chance that FE14 could improve on the problems Awakening had and make them better in order to keep the series alive.

God forbid this guy from losing his sanity if there were more "anime" newcomers in Smash 6. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

And this, my friends, is another example of a Smash fan that considers anything "anime" bad to the point of hating the character designs of select RPG's (Xenoblade, Fire Emblem, ect.). How many "anime" characters were in Smash to begin with (Shulk, Link, Zelda, Ike, Marth, Pit, Dark Pit, Palutena, Lucina, and Robin)? That's only a small fraction when compared to the countless cartoony humans/creatures in the roster like the Mario gang and Kirby's crew. And don't get me started on the number of Pokemon in the game (including the upcoming Mewtwo that will be available soon). Besides, this game will probably get as little content as trophies in Smash 6 since Fire Emblem 15/16 has a better chance when it comes to getting a playable rep. Embarrass

Also, bashing an anticipated title like Fire Emblem just because of a blue haired "anime" girl? Sure, like the characters in the entire franchise weren't "anime" since the 80's and you call yourself a Fire Emblem fan (He said that he liked the franchise until Awakening started the trend of waifuism in the franchise and had terrible characters/plot when compared to older titles). Yes Awakening did not live up to the expectations of many hardcore fans, but it arguably saved the series from death unlike the forgotten Advance Wars games. There's a small chance that FE14 could improve on the problems Awakening had and make them better in order to keep the series alive.

God forbid this guy from losing his sanity if there were more "anime" newcomers in Smash 6. :rolleyes:
Can have a link to this? I wanna see what other people said in response to this :p

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.

And this, my friends, is another example of a Smash fan that considers anything "anime" bad to the point of hating the character designs of select RPG's (Xenoblade, Fire Emblem, ect.). How many "anime" characters were in Smash to begin with (Shulk, Link, Zelda, Ike, Marth, Pit, Dark Pit, Palutena, Lucina, and Robin)? That's only a small fraction when compared to the countless cartoony humans/creatures in the roster like the Mario gang and Kirby's crew. And don't get me started on the number of Pokemon in the game (including the upcoming Mewtwo that will be available soon). Besides, this game will probably get as little content as trophies in Smash 6 since Fire Emblem 15/16 has a better chance when it comes to getting a playable rep. Embarrass

Oh hell no! One does not bash on Lucina!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Honestly, you'd have to purposely not pay attention if you think all of the "anime" characters play the same. Marth and Lucina is one thing, given one's a late addition clone. But if you're playing Shulk the same exact way you're playing Ike, then you're doing something wrong.

That'd be like me saying all Mario characters play the same, and then go on to loosely compare Bowser to Wario just because both are heavy.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have no Pokémon personality as I don't play the games, so it's MissingNo's.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
If we are indeed getting a surprise at APEX, I'm keeping my expectations low just in case.

Regardless, I'll be looking forward to Super Smash Flash 2 news at APEX.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Honestly, you'd have to purposely not pay attention if you think all of the "anime" characters play the same. Marth and Lucina is one thing, given one's a late addition clone. But if you're playing Shulk the same exact way you're playing Ike, then you're doing something wrong.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz2LJ-4DDWU

You might want to scroll down alot in the Top Rated comments in order to see his post and the responses he had. Let's just say that some Fire Emblem and Xenoblade fans weren't happy about his post.
the troll succeeded in trolling everyone. Sadly, everyone on YT thinks they are smart for giving trolls attention

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Didn't the waifuism start since Genealogy of War?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom