• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I believe the Disco Room nominates one person occasionally to gift him free Premium. @ --- --- got his premium like that, once.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I just want the name change & title change.

Smashboards pls. I done goof'd when I changed it before. :(

EDIT: ...Pokemon offer still up- just saying. :v

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I believe the Disco Room nominates one person occasionally to gift him free Premium. @ --- --- got his premium like that, once.
I got a free Premium membership in MKW.com because I was just in a shoutbox in the day Mario Kart 8 came out. There is also a free name change week over there but Smashboards is different so other kinds of stuff happens. If only the latter happened, then everyone (mostly @ Soul. Soul. ) would go crazy about it. :troll:

Either way, I am keeping my username so I'm good.

Soul.

I want Premium because username change, title change, and a character artwork behind my posts.
Meh. Not sure if someone would want
to gift Premium to me.

Spirst

I want Premium because username change, title change, and a character artwork behind my posts.
Meh. Not sure if someone would want
to gift Premium to me.
I'll do so if in exchange, you deposit $50 into my paypal.:denzel:

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I don't know how to make or use a paypal anyway

And the dream of becoming cyan continues for all (except me, because Im sure I'll get smacked with magenta eventually)

Spirst

Adding a trollface would be highly recommended.
Eh, close enough.:denzel:
Thought that much would be apparent though.

Spirst pls, I did nothing wrong. I don't even have a PayPal. :(

I know asking for free Premium is too much.
Freemium*.

Why would you even want Pikachu behind your posts? Don't see you enough of his face in like every Pokemon promotion?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Woo! I finished making the datasheet for Falco an hour ago, well, except for the other stuff like ledge attacks and stuff that's not "essential".

So, what's up everyone? ... I should go to bed since uni starts up tomorrow.

Soul.

Eh, close enough.:denzel:
Thought that much would be apparent though.

Freemium*.

Why would you even want Pikachu behind your posts? Don't see you enough of his face in like every Pokemon promotion?
I dunno, just for style and no grace I guess. I'm not up to date with Pokémon promotion these days lol.
Main reason I want Freemium is because of said stuff....well, uh.. Any options?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Look at that perfect color alternation
DatColors.PNG

Anyway, time to sleep for me, I actually got challenged to draw Sailor Mars so Im waking up early to do some jogging and buy some pencils :p

Goodnight all!

Inb4 tomorrow I have Freemium or a Prank

D

Deleted member

Woo! I finished making the datasheet for Falco an hour ago, well, except for the other stuff like ledge attacks and stuff that's not "essential".

So, what's up everyone? ... I should go to bed since uni starts up tomorrow.
Nothing much. Social Thread's in a nightly state right now, like web browsers.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That moment when your the champion of the pokemon league and some Youngster in route 1 challenges you

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Looks like I have 10 challenges left. Five of them are collecting stuff, then there's complete all-star on hard with every character, complete Classic on 7.0 with every character, 50000 blocks in Trophy Rush, 10 characters in final battle of Smash Tour, and beat Classic on 9.0 without losing a life...I don't know how I'll do that last one...

D

Deleted member

Looks like I have 10 challenges left. Five of them are collecting stuff, then there's complete all-star on hard with every character, complete Classic on 7.0 with every character, 50000 blocks in Trophy Rush, 10 characters in final battle of Smash Tour, and beat Classic on 9.0 without losing a life...I don't know how I'll do that last one...
That reminds me I have 110 challenges unlocked and need to complete the rest. That'll take a while, though...

Anyways, the thread is quiet. :smirk:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was able to trade 2 pokemon to one game, but I can't trade them back because they have HM's

WTF?

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
The Club nintendo part stinks considering I just recently joined. ;_;

The flipnote 3d doesn't really make up for it, as I'm not an artist and have no use for it. >.>

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I wonder what the new loyalty program will be like

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Wait, Flipnote Studio 3D is out?

As much as I liked Flipnote Hatena, I don't give a flying ****. Too many people violating the terms of use in Hatena gives me a good reason to stay away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom