• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Is anyone here familiar with the story of the Chinese novel, Journey to the West? (Outside of Dragonball.)

One of my tasks is to draw a key scene from one of the chapters in it, but I'm unfamiliar with it. I only have time to read through summaries of the story. I'm wondering if any knows of an ideal scene that would look great as a piece of concept art?
Songoku starting his adventure would be a good scene. Use emotional colors like pink, yellow, etc.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Random news announcement!

I have found the reasoning why a shorty like lucario weighs more than bigger pokemon like blaziken!
The pokken render of Lucario shows that his shoulder rings are also made of a shiny black metal! And thus the reason lucario is heavier is because his body is made of more metal than originally thought.

SCIENCE!

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Random news announcement!

I have found the reasoning why a shorty like lucario weighs more than bigger pokemon like blaziken!
The pokken render of Lucario shows that his shoulder rings are also made of a shiny black metal! And thus the reason lucario is heavier is because his body is made of more metal than originally thought.

SCIENCE!
So the reason he's heavy is because he's a Steel type.

Last edited:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
So the reason he's heavy is because he's a Steel type.

Don't you duh me!
Everyone thought lucario was 100% pure fluff except for the spikes till brawl which revealed everything on him that was not blue or yellow was actually not fur!

And then Pokken reveals that there was more metal on him than ever thought! Nothing to duh about!

D

Deleted member

The funny thing is, Origins still has similar problems to the main anime as well. Granted, it's better in other ways, but you still have the traditional problems like the main Pokémon being given the lion share of the screentime (actually, even Pikachu was better about that then Origins!Charizard), and it still does market something like the main anime does, even if it's to the detriment of the story.
Yeah, that's true. Maybe they used the anime as the basis for Origins I think.

Because everyone needs to hate Ash. Red is 100% better.
Red > Ash (but I'm not into Pokémon so I don't know.)
Lol.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Don't you duh me!
Everyone thought lucario was 100% pure fluff except for the spikes till brawl which revealed everything on him that was not blue or yellow was actually not fur!

And then Pokken reveals that there was more metal on him than ever thought! Nothing to duh about!
Duh x7

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
See, now you are just being a dingus!
Look Rysir, the dingus is you.
I'm sorry to break it to you like this.
I say that you leave the thread, sit in the corner, and get a hold of yourself.\
I know the truth hurts.
Accept it.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Look Rysir, the dingus is you.
I'm sorry to break it to you like this.
I say that you leave the thread, sit in the corner, and get a hold of yourself.\
I know the truth hurts.
Accept it.
How about no, you crazy purple plaster!

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
How about no, you crazy purple plaster!
Wow, so you're not just a dingus, but you're a RACIST dingus!
For SHAME, young Rysir, FOR SHAME.
GET OUT OF THE THREAD AND THIIIINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'VE DONE!

Last edited:

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
GTE OUT OF THE THREAD AND THIIIINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'VE DONE!
GTE?
Grand theft Emerald? I hear that is just a GTA clone featuring Knuckles with guns and knuckles.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
GTE?
Grand theft Emerald? I hear that is just a GTA clone featuring Knuckles with guns and knuckles.
No you Dingus!
Grand Theft Emerald clearly has you gathering elicit "Rare candies" from team magma and taking them to team aqua, Geez.
DO you even Video Game?

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
No you Dingus!
Grand Theft Emerald clearly has you gathering elicit "Rare candies" from team magma and taking them to team aqua, Geez.
DO you even Video Game?
Oh please! Get back to skool and learn what retcon means! There is no emerald in terms of pokemon! It simply exists no longer!
Do YOU even Video Game?

D

Deleted member

Good. How long until 20,000 likes.
Also yHeart is a really cool name. I just saw the posts from previous pages. :troll:
Soul without the x tho why do I need premium ._.

A wild doppelgänger appears! His name is Drive, and doesn't say "What's up?", as he knows what's up.
JavaScript by the way. Just for the fun of it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
GET OUT OF THE THREAD AND THIIIINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'VE DONE!
Roman Reings looks really strong here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom