• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
[SPOILER[/SPOILER]Trixie: "All behold the magnificence of the Great, and Powerful, Trrrrrrrrixie!~"
Pit: "Great...and powerful? Lady Palutena, this sounds bad, do you think I can take her?"
Palutena: "Calm yourself Pit. That's Trixie, an illusionist unicorn. While she can create fireworks with her magic, you should be more wary of her doubles."
Pit: "Doubles? That doesn't sound good. Am I going to end up fighting an entire team of 'Great and Powerful' Trixie's?"
Palutena: "Sigh. No Pit. Her doubles may look like the real thing, but only the original can actually attack you. And if you strike a wrong one, watch out, it'll explode in a violent flash!"
Pit: "Gosh, sounds...'Great and Powerful'? How am I supposed to tell which one is the real one?"
Palutena: "Just take your time, and be careful. I'm confident you'll be able to tell the difference."
PIt: "I won't dissapoint you Lady Palutena! I'll take care of her in no time!"
Trixie: "Such impudence! You'll despair the day you fought the Great! And Powerful! Triiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiixie!!!~~"
Pit: "...Thats going to get annoying real quick, isn't it?"
Credit goes to Flutters Is Shy:
Original Post: www.fimfiction.net/group/41/cr…
Profile:
www.fimfiction.net/user/Flutte…
You're meant to have your wall of text between the two spoiler tags.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
[SPOILER[/SPOILER]Trixie: "All behold the magnificence of the Great, and Powerful, Trrrrrrrrixie!~"
Pit: "Great...and powerful? Lady Palutena, this sounds bad, do you think I can take her?"
Palutena: "Calm yourself Pit. That's Trixie, an illusionist unicorn. While she can create fireworks with her magic, you should be more wary of her doubles."
Pit: "Doubles? That doesn't sound good. Am I going to end up fighting an entire team of 'Great and Powerful' Trixie's?"
Palutena: "Sigh. No Pit. Her doubles may look like the real thing, but only the original can actually attack you. And if you strike a wrong one, watch out, it'll explode in a violent flash!"
Pit: "Gosh, sounds...'Great and Powerful'? How am I supposed to tell which one is the real one?"
Palutena: "Just take your time, and be careful. I'm confident you'll be able to tell the difference."
Trixie: "Such impudence! You'll despair the day you fought the Great! And Powerful! Triiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiixie!!!~~"
Profile:
www.fimfiction.net/user/Flutte…
>be me
>read Trixie
>expects Trixie from Toy Story 3
>realizes it's Trixie from MLP: FiM
>mfw disappointed
>Also, failure to spoiler text

Last edited:

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Once there was a young colt named Snails, he was hated along with snips by many ponies ever since the incident of ursa minor in ponyville two (Or more) years ago, even their forgiveness doesn't cut it for them except for some, he was also hated by the humans in our universe due to his voice and stupidity, this made him a little saddened but not all much, however one night he heard a voice in his dream by an unknown pony, it told him that a horrible army is coming to attack equestria no one knows who they even are, (Of course) no one, not even the princesses can stop such an awful pony, he said to snail in his dream that the only object that can stop these things (which almost no one knows, and some who know it don't know where it is), is a crystal object that is known as the LS Crystal. This unknown pony (who is a mare) that he needs that Crystal to stop the army that is going to destroy equestria in the future. The unknown mare gifted him magical powers that no unicorn, or alicorn ever had, which is called "MKI". The unintelligent colt grabbed his backpack, and his cricket bat, and set off a journey to find the LS Crystal, and stop the from happening. And other ponies joined him on his journey like a traveling magician, a winged filly, a time traveler, and other ponies who want to also stop the future from happening.
Kinda based off of Earthbound.

Now we look at park of his moveset:
Snails is a colt form mlp Friendship Is Magic, and is a second rep. of Trixie, his moves are based off of a deviant that I made, he is unique compared to Ness.
Netural Special: MK Flect
This is a reflector that like other reflect moves, reflects projectiles but It has something unique to this than other reflectors, it can move to all directions (Even Upright, down left, up left, and down right) except down which you can only move it down while in the air. However its projectile power will be weak if you reflect it on all sides, except if you didn't move the reflector, so if you hit it without moving it, it will be powerful than the projectile itself.
Side Special: MK RopeLock
Snails will whip out a rope like spark which will stick to walls for recovery, very useful in indoor stages, if hit on an opponent it will move forward with the rope to the opponent, and does something like C. Falcon up special.
Up Special: MK Gust
The wind will lift snails up to the air, is directional, and you can use you basic air attacks in the wind, however it has one major flaw, the wind will lift you up only if your in an outside stage, so any stage that takes place inside will be useless.
Down Special: MK Transfer
Snails will transfer to any characters body, and you will access to all the moves of the character you controlled including their final smash, you can only control a character for 10 seconds, after that you have to wait before it fully charges up again.
Final Smash: N/A
Up Taunt: Shines his light with horn.
Side Taunt: Spins around and says "You should not underestimate me, eh?"
Down Taunt: Makes a funny face while waggling his tongue out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Profile: www.fimfiction.net/user/Flutte…
[ spoiler ] -your text- [ /spoiler ] like that~

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Once there was a young colt named Snails, he was hated along with snips by many ponies ever since the incident of ursa minor in ponyville two (Or more) years ago, even their forgiveness doesn't cut it for them except for some, he was also hated by the humans in our universe due to his voice and stupidity, this made him a little saddened but not all much, however one night he heard a voice in his dream by an unknown pony, it told him that a horrible army is coming to attack equestria no one knows who they even are, (Of course) no one, not even the princesses can stop such an awful pony, he said to snail in his dream that the only object that can stop these things (which almost no one knows, and some who know it don't know where it is), is a crystal object that is known as the LS Crystal. This unknown pony (who is a mare) that he needs that Crystal to stop the army that is going to destroy equestria in the future. The unknown mare gifted him magical powers that no unicorn, or alicorn ever had, which is called "MKI". The unintelligent colt grabbed his backpack, and his cricket bat, and set off a journey to find the LS Crystal, and stop the from happening. And other ponies joined him on his journey like a traveling magician, a winged filly, a time traveler, and other ponies who want to also stop the future from happening.

Snails is a colt form mlp Friendship Is Magic, and is a second rep. of Trixie, his moves are based off of a deviant that I made, he is unique compared to Ness.
This is a reflector that like other reflect moves, reflects projectiles but It has something unique to this than other reflectors, it can move to all directions (Even Upright, down left, up left, and down right) except down which you can only move it down while in the air. However its projectile power will be weak if you reflect it on all sides, except if you didn't move the reflector, so if you hit it without moving it, it will be powerful than the projectile itself.
Snails will whip out a rope like spark which will stick to walls for recovery, very useful in indoor stages, if hit on an opponent it will move forward with the rope to the opponent, and does something like C. Falcon up special.
The wind will lift snails up to the air, is directional, and you can use you basic air attacks in the wind, however it has one major flaw, the wind will lift you up only if your in an outside stage, so any stage that takes place inside will be useless.
Snails will transfer to any characters body, and you will access to all the moves of the character you controlled including their final smash, you can only control a character for 10 seconds, after that you have to wait before it fully charges up again.
The [/ spoiler] tag goes after whatever you want in the spoiler.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Nope, but my wife picked up one so I can eat it after work.

Two more days of work and I'm off for a week and a half! I would have to work on Thursday and Friday since school is still in session on Christmas Day here in Japan but I took those two days off for vacation. My wife are going to Huis Ten Bosch in Nagasaki. It's a Dutch amusement park. We went last year and I loved it since it was Christmas time. Since we can't go back to the States to visit my family for Christnas this year as went in September for our wedding, this will be a good substitute.
http://english.huistenbosch.co.jp

They have an amazing fondue restaurant there which is seriously legit.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

For god's sake, between the tags. BETWEEN!!!!!!!!

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
There ya go~ Also why do I feel i'm the only one being nice to him
They have an amazing fondue restaurant there which is seriously legit.
I never had fondue, is it good?

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
About time. You did it! You finally did it right!

Also I found this steamy pic of ZSS:

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Snails is a one of the newcomers of cartoon smashers 4 and is a semi clone of the brawl version of sunset shimmer with some different moves, I'm only doing the ones that are different from sunset shimmer.
Lets start with,
Taunts:
His up taunt is snails saluteing while standing tall bravely, this taunt is from the equestria girls movie where he salutes to sunset when he, and snips accept the objective.
His side taunt if similar to dr. Mario's side taunt but with an Iphone and making a creepy giggle, this is also from the Egs movie where he does the giggleing, and holding his iphone before he, and snips are gonna take pictures of twilight to frame her in the library.
And his down taunt is his dance once again from the egs movie when he, and again snips when they were wearing ear, and tail accessories.
Next are the,
Animations:
His running animation, is based off the scene when before the final battle, snails, and his group were battleing the mane 6 over the crown.
His crouch, and crouch walk is from the movie, of the way be begins entering the library.
That's not all the different animations, but I want to do the moves for now, so let's now get to,
Different Moves:
His down special is called "Outta Here Mic", where he drops the microphone that stuns opponents, you can even throw it in a distance, this move is from the Rainbow Rocks movie, when he, and snips finished their rap song, they dropped their mic which cause a soundwave that almost bleeds everyone's ears.
His neutral special, is called "Trippy Spin" this move is similar to meta knights neutral special, except you can control it a lot more, it's spin is blue like color, and you get dizzy after the special, this is from his first appearance, when both he, and snails are covered in wrapping paper, sunset pulls both the wrapping paper which makes them spin around, looking little a mini tornado, and get dizzy after.
His grab is like samus, expect it's pink wrapping paper, even though he never used the wrapping paper in the movie, it was from the same scene as where his neutral special came from.
There's other different things that snails has, but I need a break for now, don't worry, I will finish this up sometime.
This is Equestria Girls Snails moveset so far.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Snails is a one of the newcomers of cartoon smashers 4 and is a semi clone of the brawl version of sunset shimmer with some different moves, I'm only doing the ones that are different from sunset shimmer.
Lets start with,
Taunts:
His up taunt is snails saluteing while standing tall bravely, this taunt is from the equestria girls movie where he salutes to sunset when he, and snips accept the objective.
His side taunt if similar to dr. Mario's side taunt but with an Iphone and making a creepy giggle, this is also from the Egs movie where he does the giggleing, and holding his iphone before he, and snips are gonna take pictures of twilight to frame her in the library.
And his down taunt is his dance once again from the egs movie when he, and again snips when they were wearing ear, and tail accessories.
Next are the,
Animations:
His running animation, is based off the scene when before the final battle, snails, and his group were battleing the mane 6 over the crown.
His crouch, and crouch walk is from the movie, of the way be begins entering the library.
That's not all the different animations, but I want to do the moves for now, so let's now get to,
Different Moves:
His down special is called "Outta Here Mic", where he drops the microphone that stuns opponents, you can even throw it in a distance, this move is from the Rainbow Rocks movie, when he, and snips finished their rap song, they dropped their mic which cause a soundwave that almost bleeds everyone's ears.
His neutral special, is called "Trippy Spin" this move is similar to meta knights neutral special, except you can control it a lot more, it's spin is blue like color, and you get dizzy after the special, this is from his first appearance, when both he, and snails are covered in wrapping paper, sunset pulls both the wrapping paper which makes them spin around, looking little a mini tornado, and get dizzy after.
His grab is like samus, expect it's pink wrapping paper, even though he never used the wrapping paper in the movie, it was from the same scene as where his neutral special came from.
There's other different things that snails has, but I need a break for now, don't worry, I will finish this up sometime.
Post Woody and Buzz's moveset, get my seal of approval, then I will preorder 80 copies.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Lets start with,
Taunts:
Next are the,
Animations:
Different Moves:
So whats with that whole equestria girls/ Cartoon characters in smash Bros. thing anyway?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Do you guys prefer digital art or physical art like drawing on paper and stuff?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Digital. I tend to lose physical stuff, except when they are game related. With digital I can save it.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Physical, I feel more accomplished when I do a drawing directly with my hands (and pencils and coloring stuff)

MunchyMunch

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MushroomMuncher
Fixed :awesome:

Anyway, plz don't post fanfics, Im already scarred because DeviantArt
The worst ones aren't on Deviantart. I have a troll friend who sends me the worst ones he can find. One title I can remember can emphasise this. (Do not open Spoilers if you do not wish to see the disturbing title.)

Scootaloo's PINGAS Adventure

That's not the real title, but you can fill in the blanks.

I really hope a mod doesn't pimpslap me with a banhammer

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Both. Each has their strengths that evens out any possible debate. This is my same view on traditional hand-drawn films vs. CGI.

Oh, and for you Legend of Korra fans:
KORRASAMI [verbally] CONFIRMED!!!!!!! The creators wrote their reasons for the ending

D

Deleted member

Digital. I tend to lose physical stuff, except when they are game related. With digital I can save it.
I only use my Wacom tablet for icons like the one I currently use. I haven't thought of making a full-scale drawing with the tablet yet. Because of lazyness, I tend to draw on paper + pencil most of the times.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I do everything with pencil and paper first, then I scan it and digitilize it

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Soon my friend, soon.

:troll:
No. Not yet; however, I am certain that if you keep waiting it will happen. Just keep waiting, and keep asking.
But I don't wanna wait!
My Captain's Log is still cooling down!
Y'know What?
If the world won't confirm Illuminati, then I will!
But I don't have time to make a conspiracy theory....
I've got it!
*Goes to phone contacts*
*Dials illuminati*
Brrr….. Br…. Brrr…..
*A ringing sound begins to sound from @Envy's corner of the thread.*
*Slowly turns head to look at Envy*
Well @Envy?
Is there something you'd like to share with the class?

MunchyMunch

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MushroomMuncher
Traditional Art are usually classics. Digital can be good too, but you usually have to dig through the Rule 34.

Here's one of my favorites.

Sadly there's one thing that ruins this picture: The comments on it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Art is art, doesn't matter to me
Anyway, plz don't post fanfics, Im already scarred because DeviantArt
who are you to tell one what to post and what not to post? sorry if I'm rude

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Both. Each has their strengths that evens out any possible debate. This is my same view on traditional hand-drawn films vs. CGI.

Oh, and for you Legend of Korra fans:
KORRASAMI [verbally] CONFIRMED!!!!!!! The creators wrote their reasons for the ending
YESH!!! And here's my reaction.

Seriously though, they're cute together.

Anyway... ARGGGGH! I regret not buying MGSV: GZ for $10! Now it's out of stock at GMG!!! Still in stock for like $17 everywhere else... Then there's Skyrim: Legendary Edition... WHY AM I SO INDECISIVE?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom