• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
The only things brain-dead about Diddy Kong are the opponents who let Diddy get the grab.
Diddy's playstyle is so linear though. It's basically just get the grab, downthrow, and up air. Or back air for building up damage. I mean, a lot of characters have d-throw combos, but Diddy's is stupidly strong and combos into most of the cast at a large range of percentages. His banana also basically gives him a free grab. .-.

He's not broken. He's just a sliver better than everyone else.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Can use it, see it,sense it, read thoughts with it, read emotions with it, enhance it. Which nothing else can do!
But other Pokemon like Kirlia can read emotions WITHOUT aura.

And most Psychic types can read thoughts, right?

There are also others who can use it, such as some Legendaries, Mienfoo's line, etc.

You're not TRULY as special as you make yourself out to be. Heck, you're weak to fire and the ground shaking a bit. :p

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Here's what I want I think is going to happen
-Diddy will become overused causing an outrage between the players
-While some other players will develop strategies to counter that annoying monkey with success
-Sakurai will change his mind and release a rebalance patch along with the Mewtwo DLC
-Diddy gets nerfed and sucks forever
-The End-

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
But other Pokemon like Kirlia can read emotions WITHOUT aura.

And most Psychic types can read thoughts, right?

There are also others who can use it, such as some Legendaries, Mienfoo's line, etc.

You're not TRULY as special as you make yourself out to be. Heck, you're weak to fire and the ground shaking a bit. :p
Reading thoughts is a given to anything psychic! Besides the list of others can only do one thing at most! I am a master and thus can do all the above!

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So I was getting my school lunch which is set up in the teachers and I was the last person to get my lunch. I was in the room washing my hands when I saw the teacher who eats enough for 3 people or maybe has eaten 3 people go near it. He looked around and took my cake from my plate and went back to his seat. So I told him that it was my cake and he said "Oh...well...there's a cake for you in one of the classrooms. I was promised a second cake."

I never got the Christmas desert cake today, needless to say :/

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
FYI, that was a major typo. I meant to say "resist". Pokemon joke, etc.

I do agree that the constant picture spam is just annoying. -_-
But we arent even spamming pictures... Where on earth were you looking because I sure dont see image spam here
no Christmas desert cake? Oh no no That wouldn't sit well with me, I need cake.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Here's what I want I think is going to happen
-Diddy will become overused causing an outrage between the players
-While some other players will develop strategies to counter that annoying monkey with success
-Sakurai will change his mind and release a rebalance patch along with the Mewtwo DLC
-Diddy gets nerfed and sucks forever
-The End-
And :4fox: returns to the throne.
So I was getting my school lunch which is set up in the teachers and I was the last person to get my lunch. I was in the room washing my hands when I saw the teacher who eats enough for 3 people or maybe has eaten 3 people go near it. He looked around and took my cake from my plate and went back to his seat. So I told him that it was my cake and he said "Oh...well...there's a cake for you in one of the classrooms. I was promised a second cake."

The cake was a lie.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Or....

It's just a different sense of humor.

I'm not sure you actually know what dry humor is.

Yes he did. Good for him.

But you forgot to.

Brb banning.
Of course you you have different sense of humor. It was made very obvious in your original post.

Anways Ima stop arguing with you now, there's no use arguing with mods since they be lik-

I AM THE LAW BIT- *Gets shot*

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger

For some reason, that story made me very sad... a Christmas tragedy.

On the bright side, you can go and purchase a cake all for yourself! Or next time, bring rat poison and apply it to your own cake in the event that someone is desperate enough to steal it. Unfortunately, that results in no cake just the same. However, on the other hand; if you cannot have your piece of cake, no one can!

Morbi

Scavenger
How do I put a spoilers on my posts?
You can use [ collapse] [ /collapse ] tags without the spaces. Use the first bracket when the "spoiler" starts and the second when you are finished.

Edit- I was ninja'd. But I was also the only one to provide the correct answer. So I win!

Or not. Since when were "spoilers" spoilers?

Last edited:

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
The issue I have with Diddy is that he's simple to pick up and yet wrecks stuff with his braindead D-Throw -> Up Air -> Back Air all the dang time.

So, of course, competitive Smash is absolutely flooded with them. And they are so boring to watch.
the stun effect on it is unbelievable

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Reading thoughts is a given to anything psychic! Besides the list of others can only do one thing at most! I am a master and thus can do all the above!
Well, even still, you should probably heed my warning from earlier.

Aura and chi really aren't too different, especially when both can be considered life force. :evil:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
How do I put a spoilers on my posts?
Essentially type [ spolier ] *whatever you want to say* [ /spoiler], but without the spaces I added in front on spoiler.

:4greninja::4greninja::4greninja:

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Ugh... I'm bored...
Has Illuminati been Kongfirmed yet?

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Trixie: "All behold the magnificence of the Great, and Powerful, Trrrrrrrrixie!~"
Pit: "Great...and powerful? Lady Palutena, this sounds bad, do you think I can take her?"
Palutena: "Calm yourself Pit. That's Trixie, an illusionist unicorn. While she can create fireworks with her magic, you should be more wary of her doubles."
Pit: "Doubles? That doesn't sound good. Am I going to end up fighting an entire team of 'Great and Powerful' Trixie's?"
Palutena: "Sigh. No Pit. Her doubles may look like the real thing, but only the original can actually attack you. And if you strike a wrong one, watch out, it'll explode in a violent flash!"
Pit: "Gosh, sounds...'Great and Powerful'? How am I supposed to tell which one is the real one?"
Palutena: "Just take your time, and be careful. I'm confident you'll be able to tell the difference."
PIt: "I won't dissapoint you Lady Palutena! I'll take care of her in no time!"
Trixie: "Such impudence! You'll despair the day you fought the Great! And Powerful! Triiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiixie!!!~~"
Pit: "...Thats going to get annoying real quick, isn't it?"
Credit goes to Flutters Is Shy:
Original Post: www.fimfiction.net/group/41/cr…
Profile: [URL='http://www.deviantart.com/users/outgoing?http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Flutters+Is+Shy']www.fimfiction.net/user/Flutte…
[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom