• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

oh boy old digital art of mine

I should get back into arting, but then Smash.
Not bad. Pretty good actually.

It just shows how I made my current icon.. I'm making a new one next month with the same colors, artstyle, background, and everything.

T

Trick or Treat

But I don't wanna wait!
My Captain's Log is still cooling down!
Y'know What?
If the world won't confirm Illuminati, then I will!
But I don't have time to make a conspiracy theory....
I've got it!
*Goes to phone contacts*
*Dials illuminati*
Brrr….. Br…. Brrr…..
*A ringing sound begins to sound from @Envy's corner of the thread.*
*Slowly turns head to look at Envy*
Well @Envy?
Is there something you'd like to share with the class?
This is my, uhhh...mobile home

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Me and my sister are getting addicted to this app called Disney Tsum Tsum. Can't help it. I need that premium box!

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
Is this a plea for help? Uninstall the app. Have you never seen the meth commercials? Not even once.
.... sometimes I get very confused on what you're saying.
Besides, it's like I gonna to eat it up or anything. I just play it more often.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Me and my sister are getting addicted to this app called Disney Tsum Tsum. Can't help it. I need that premium box!
...I don't hate the game...I hate the merchandise. Especially the introduction of an ugly Stinky Pete plush being listed on Disney Store. Instead of an accurate sized figure, we get a sausage shaped, alien that bears little to no resemblence to the actual character.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand scalpers on eBay are selling the closest thing to an accurate Prospector for $1,000+

*cries bitter Al the Toy Collector tears while watching re-runs of Woody's Roundup*

Sorry if this seemed out of place with your comment. Don't you just stack the characters in the game?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
.... sometimes I get very confused on what you're saying.
Besides, it's like I gonna to eat it up or anything. I just play it more often.
It's OK man, I've been there too. Only it was Spider-Man Unlimited.

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Neutral: Woody punches twice and does a spin kick.
  • Forward: Woody does a forward kick.
  • Up: Woody backflips, hitting opponents above him.
  • Down: Woody kicks the opponent in the feet.
  • Dash Attack: Woody does a forward jump kick.
  • Forward Smash: Woody Hits the opponent with a crayon
  • Up Smash: Woody swipes the air above him with his hat.
  • Down Smash: Woody uses his string similar to nesses down smash
  • Air: Woody makes a flying stance. (The Exact stance in the first movie when he was hold by buzz)
  • Forward Air: Woody swipes forward with his hat.
  • Back Air: Woody swipes backward with his hat.
  • Up Air: Woody backflips in midair and hurts those above him.
  • Down Air: Woody twists his body like a drill and hurts those beneath him.
  • Grab: Woody throws his string from his back at the opponent that ties him/her
  • Pummel: Woody punches him/her in the face
  • Forward Throw: Woody punches him/her in the face in a hard way
  • Back Throw: Woody swings around and throws the enemy behind him.
  • Up Throw: Woody places a firework on his/her back, and it will fly him/her up the air and explode
  • Down Throw: Woody punches him/her in the ground (Similar in the first toy story movie)
  • Neutral Special: Nickel - Woody throws a nickel that bounces up when you press the special button (B) like duck hunt's trickshot, if the nickel hits the opponent it will hit him/her multiple times with low damage, but has a 50% chance to make the opponent dizzy
  • Side Special: Bullseye - Woody rides Bullseye and rams into enemies in front of him.
  • Up Special: Glider - Woody first jumps high, and uses his glider
  • Down Special: Green Soldier - Woody summons a small green foot soldier that mindlessly walks around the stage, and shoots anyone at their sight
  • Final Smash: "ROCKETS EXPLODE!" Woody lights up a big Firework rocket that he rides on with his green R.C. pal, and flys around the stage, (you can control the rocket too) after that the rocket will let woody, and his R.C go, and the firework rocket will go up, and then down the stage which will explode similar to Olimar's Final Smash.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Lavabending is so cool. Hmm, I just realized not a lot of games have people who can use lava. We have light, darkness, ice, smoke, etc., but little lava.

You didn't stop the other guy from posting his story but enough of that
But what is a woman? :p

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
  • Air: Woody makes a flying stance. (The Exact stance in the first movie when he was hold by buzz)
  • Up Throw: Woody places a firework on his/her back, and it will fly him/her up the air and explode
  • Down Throw: Woody punches him/her in the ground (Similar in the first toy story movie)
  • Neutral Special: Nickel - Woody throws a nickel that bounces up when you press the special button (B) like duck hunt's trickshot, if the nickel hits the opponent it will hit him/her multiple times with low damage, but has a 50% chance to make the opponent dizzy
  • Side Special: Bullseye - Woody rides Bullseye and rams into enemies in front of him.
  • Down Special: Green Soldier - Woody summons a small green foot soldier that mindlessly walks around the stage, and shoots anyone at their sight
  • Final Smash: "ROCKETS EXPLODE!" Woody lights up a big Firework rocket that he rides on with his green R.C. pal, and flys around the stage, (you can control the rocket too) after that the rocket will let woody, and his R.C go, and the firework rocket will go up, and then down the stage which will explode similar to Olimar's Final Smash.
Make a Spider-Man one. Or Rapunzel. NAO.

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
...I don't hate the game...I hate the merchandise. Especially the introduction of an ugly Stinky Pete plush being listed on Disney Store. Instead of an accurate sized figure, we get a sausage shaped, alien that bears little to no resemblence to the actual character.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand scalpers on eBay are selling the closest thing to an accurate Prospector for $1,000+

*cries bitter Al the Toy Collector tears while watching re-runs of Woody's Roundup*

Sorry if this seemed out of place with your comment. Don't you just stack the characters in the game?
It's your average puzzle connecting-the-same-things kind of game. Not very special but still addicting somehow.

I'm fine with the Tsum Tsum and brought a few myself but $5 for a little plush doll is too much.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
My God...it's Beautiful! \(*o*)/

Well "Space Stranger"

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I can feel the baby kicking Shrek
Well this just made my day.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
This is my, uhhh...mobile home
Oh suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure...
I TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOtally believe you.
(Now to track this signal)
Haha! I have found you Illluminati!
Now...
IT'S TIME TO EXPOSE YOU TO THE WOR- *DING*
*GGGGAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPPP*
MY CAPTAIN'S LOG HAS FINISHED COOLING DOWN
WAIT!
What was I doing again?
Oh hi @Envy! What re you doing here?
Were are we right now Envy?
Is this Heaven?
Are we dead?
Oh no wait, it's just the mall.
Imma go to Pizza Hut.
Bye Envy, Don't do anything Mysterious!
(SMASHBOARDS! STOP! LAGGING! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Also because of holidays, I changed avi to fav male Disney character only second to Spider-Man

Morbi

Scavenger
Cats, dogs, ferrets, and... pretty much every animal do that too. :p
No. I can see that you are not a cat owner. You train cats to go to the bathroom in something we civilized human beings like to call a "litter box." Despite the confusing name, it is a box, filled with litter. Cats are intelligent enough to piss in this box rather than somewhere unfavorable.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I'm telling ya, they're workers for the devil (much like cats). They draw you in with their adorableness, then strip you of you soul.
Look, it stares into your soul.

Unrelated: Did the Mewtwo hype die? There's little talks about Mewtwo outside Mewtwo's section.

No. I can see that you are not a cat owner. You train cats to go to the bathroom in something we civilized human beings like to call a "litter box." Despite the confusing name, it is a box, filled with litter. Cats are intelligent enough to piss in this box rather than somewhere unfavorable.
That's when you train it. Otherwise, it'll do whatever. :p

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well I don't see how filling a box full of trash would help.

Look, it stares into your soul.
Exactly. I'm pretty sure that if you sift through that fur you're bound to find a pentagram.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom