• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
*Captain's Log at half fuel*
Meh, the aura kinda sucks anyway.
We've adapted. We can live without the aura.
Now the aura is merely a side thing.:troll:
We use aura to run the cookers and heat the water.

Aura is now the equivalent of solar power, but better.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
*Captain's Log at half fuel*
Meh, the aura kinda sucks anyway.
We've adapted. We can live without the aura.
Now the aura is merely a side thing.:troll:
The aura is your life force. So guess what slick? You just confirmed you are a zombie! You dun blargged yourself!

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
The aura is your life force. So guess what slick? You just confirmed you are a zombie! You dun blargged yourself!
Why do we care? Aura is the next big thing since fossil fuels!

WE'LL MAKE MULLIONS!

Now get back to the mines, dog slave.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
View attachment 33672

Maybe we do need more fun
Or maybe you just need to get a drink of water mate. Its obvious you have a really dry sense of Humor :glare:
No, he is a moderator, do you know what that means? It means that he decides what is funny and what is not funny. If he tells you that it was a joke, it was a joke. His word is law on these boards. Hurry up and laugh at his jokes or face the wrath of his powers!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Wait, I thought the point of the Dollar Tree was to buy products for a dollar? So how did you buy something for 50 cents?
Sounds like false advertising to me.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
You can get them at the Dollar Tree for 50 cents.

I like the blue ones myself.

What exactly is wrong with a dry sense of humor?
Dryness may cause: flaking skin, hair loss, health restoration in rain and sudden and unhealthy urges to acquire dust bunnies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Am I a zombie? Or am I an anomaly?
(It's the latter)
I'm secretly from another universe.
Where the aura is merely a side thing.
I've been leading you on this whole time.
Now, it's time to enact... MY MASTER PLA- *Ding*
OOOOOH! My Captain's Log is finished refueling.
Now I have to wait for it to cool down.
What was I just doing again?

Morbi

Scavenger
Because when people have a dry sense of Humor and try to be funny and crack a joke they make themselves look stupid >_>
Good job, you recognized that you were speaking about a moderator's sense of humor and therefore deemed it wise to treat the word "humor" as a proper noun and capitalize it. This will surely get you on his good side.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Once I went to the Dollar Tree and found candy at 99 cents.... I felt insulted because such false advertisement.

After that I bought like 10 packages of that candy because I saved a dime with that.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Siiigh well just fought a guy who mained diddy kong and i mained megaman so the whole time it felt like
the entire match why can there be no 1.0.5 patch and they debuffdiddy like they did bowser and buff megaman

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
So you the ShinRa Company now?
Beech, I'll be ShinRa, British Gas, Npower and the dinosaur's COMBINED when I'm done sucking the aura from your pores!

And then I'll buy Disney, just to resell them!

:shades:

Last edited:

elusiveTranscendent

Smash Lord
NNID
elusiveTranscend
3DS FC
2105-8699-9997
Siiigh well just fought a guy who mained diddy kong and i mained megaman so the whole time it felt like
the entire match why can there be no 1.0.5 patch and they debuffdiddy like they did bowser and buff megaman
tfw diddy kong

I know the feel. Diddy's down thow into aerial combos are so gross.

xLemmy_KoopaX

Bring me my booty!
NNID
xLemmy_KoopaX
The issue I have with Diddy is that he's simple to pick up and yet wrecks stuff with his braindead D-Throw -> Up Air -> Back Air all the dang time.

So, of course, competitive Smash is absolutely flooded with them. And they are so boring to watch.

Morbi

Scavenger
The issue I have with Diddy is that he's simple to pick up and yet wrecks stuff with his braindead D-Throw -> Up Air -> Back Air all the dang time.

So, of course, competitive Smash is absolutely flooded with them. And they are so boring to watch.
The only things brain-dead about Diddy Kong are the opponents who let Diddy get the grab.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
So... If aura is life force, that makes you less special, doesn't it?

Since everything living has life force, and life force is aura, and so everything living has aura.

You're only special in that you're one of the few who can use it.

Also, I'd advise against talking about how much life force you have in front of the jiangshi, who can feed off of it. One day, you may become lunch. :evil:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Because when people have a dry sense of Humor and try to be funny and crack a joke they make themselves look stupid >_>
Or....

It's just a different sense of humor.

I'm not sure you actually know what dry humor is.

Good job, you recognized that you were speaking about a moderator's sense of humor and therefore deemed it wise to treat the word "humor" as a proper noun and capitalize it. This will surely get you on his good side.
Yes he did. Good for him.

But you forgot to.

Brb banning.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Some things are better left unsaid.
Ooo... Dark secrets. We want more.

Also, I just noticed that Oborororororopascal has a bunny with a Santa hat on sitting on the bunny queen who has er... Xmas bows on her bunny ears... Bunny. :p

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Beech, I'll be ShinRa, British Gas, Npower and the dinosaur's COMBINED when I'm done sucking the aura from your pores!

And then I'll buy Disney, just to resell them!

:shades:
*Mickey Mouse voice*
What did you just say, hah ha.

You think you can **** with my money, hah ha.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
So... If aura is life force, that makes you less special, doesn't it?

Since everything living has life force, and life force is aura, and so everything living has aura.

You're only special in that you're one of the few who can use it.

Also, I'd advise against talking about how much life force you have in front of the jiangshi, who can feed off of it. One day, you may become lunch. :evil:
Can use it, see it,sense it, read thoughts with it, read emotions with it, enhance it. Which nothing else can do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom