• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
So!
I am no longer duty bound by dishes and thus can play smash. Who wants to fite me? Bite may be in my movepool but does not mean I'll actually use it! (often)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well, the Touhou Super Smash Battles campaign reached its first stretch goal ($20,000) with 20 days to spare.

Also, the developers has announced awhile back that Axe (the best :pikachumelee: player in Melee) is helping out in the project. That's pretty neat.
I don't even know what touhou is. :v

I'm gonna start my own campaign for ValvE Smash Bros. Gonna have Gordon Freeman, Chelly, and more. Stay tuned. :4villager:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Does anyone sometimes have trouble breathing after playing an intense match online? :(

Everytime it happens, i feel uncomfortable in the chest and have to take a really deep breath :(

Maybe i should go to see a doctor and stop playing for a while :(
Well, it could be a bunch of factors. Do you get like this every game other than Smash? If this is happening a lot, especially for other things you do, I'd recommend getting checked out, as hopefully it's not some physical health issue. But I'm no doctor so...

I don't have trouble breathing, but sometimes my nerves get the best of me. Sometimes, depending on the match/game, my heart starts to race, and I start to shake, and it could even happen before the match starts. It's not so bad with Smash, but games like League of Legends is where I get more nervous, even after I've played so many games. During those times, I find it helps trying to keep a calm mind, and go into the match with some self-confidence. I'm usually one to mope, "Man, I'm so bad. I can't do this!" But if I put some more faith into myself, and calm down when trying to analyze certain situations, I find I perform a lot better. Maybe some breathing exercises might help as well.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I'm back.
Who wants to play some Smash 4 ? I'm up for it.

Soul.

Well, the Touhou Super Smash Battles campaign reached its first stretch goal ($20,000) with 20 days to spare.

Also, the developers has announced awhile back that Axe (the best :pikachumelee: player in Melee) is helping out in the project. That's pretty neat.
Melee Pikachu is helping the developers with that project? Well, that's something. Kudos to him then.
I don't even know what touhou is. :v

I'm gonna start my own campaign for ValvE Smash Bros. Gonna have Gordon Freeman, Chelly, and more. Stay tuned. :4villager:
It's a fighting game with anime-like characters or something like that.

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master
On the next friday 13th,the internet will explode,not because some serial killer with a mask,and yes because a serial killer mask.

Last edited:

Soul.

On the next friday 13th,the internet will explode,not because some serial killer with a mask,and yes because a serial killer mask.
I forgot that an extra-large version of a Nintendo handheld with better performance will be released that day.

D

Deleted member

Good Morning Smashboards!
How are you?

Admittedly I actually prefer the dub to the sub, and no, it's not a language thing, and yes, that include Sayaka's voice.
Honestly, to me, I generally end up atching an anime how I can find it, and the only dub that has ever turned me off of it was Soul Eater's.
It's just sooooooo bad.
Like I said, it's just my opinion, and although some thing I find to be not as good, it's not terrible as far as English dubs go. There are things in the dub I enjoy, like the more bizarre things Dub Sayaka says (ex: FOR REELZ, Ally of justice etc. mainly just for the quotability) and Dub Kyubey's "It's only natural." I also like that the dub calls the witch "Walpurgisnacht" as opposed to "Walpurgis Night," but as a whole I prefer the Japanese voices. I would totally watch an English dub of Rebellion if they make it though.

It'd probably be cheaper to own on DVD

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Another day; another empty ghost town...

Y'know, I should find a way to attract people to the Falco boards. If only I knew how to bake bread - good bread like baguettes - or had a panini toaster... That or I could install a bird fountain and/or a bird feeder. :p

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team

Y'know, I should find a way to attract people to the Falco boards. If only I knew how to bake bread - good bread like baguettes - or had a panini toaster... That or I could install a bird fountain and/or a bird feeder. :p
Do I become co moderator?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

I had a bird feeder once. It was really good at attracting squirrels.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
How about becoming a Super Moderator? I'm guessing you gotta be mod first. How many Super Mods are there aside from Red Ryu, ReflexWonder and Venus?

If not I suppose I could be the mod of (and bring a bit more activity to) the Artwork Emporium, I made some graphics back in the day.

I should get back in the swing of using PS CS5.

Soul.

Do I become co moderator?
Do I change my username to Soul?
How about becoming a Super Moderator? I'm guessing you gotta be mod first. How many Super Mods are there aside from Red Ryu, ReflexWonder and Venus?

If not I suppose I could be the mod of (and bring a bit more activity to) the Artwork Emporium, I made some graphics back in the day.

I should get back in the swing of using PS CS5.
Yeah, you probably need to be a mod first to then become a super mod.

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master
After months without acessing,I don't recognize dorkly anymore,they tried to copy the content from many different channels,that they lost their own identity.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
I bet stores will have even more chaos than the days when ALBW and OoT combined. People have been complaining nonstop for this remake forever!

I forgot that an extra-large version of a Nintendo handheld with better performance will be released that day.
Don't you just love how they called it the "new 3ds." It never crossed my mind that they would follow in the same footsteps as the "new iPad" in terms of naming

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
But it's worse. What happens when there is another "new 3DS"? Is the New 3DS still new? That's some false advertising shenanigans right there.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Holy ****, I never knew that One Piece fans would be THIS salty over a character who's relevant to Dressrosa. Overall, the Rebecca hate is utterly hilarious since they expect every character to be strong or win a fight in order for them to join the Strawhat crew (Like ******** over her two failed fights against Diamante). Soon as I've seen the reasons for her hate like being a **** (Which is the censored word) or Vivi 2.0, it made me laugh as hard as Shokio when making fun of Miiverse posts. You know, I'll just expect Oda to make her a Strawhat just to see the look on the fanboys' faces and to enjoy their salty reactions. :laugh:

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Holy ****, I never knew that One Piece fans would be THIS salty over a character who's relevant to Dressrosa. Overall, the Rebecca hate is utterly hilarious since they expect every character to be strong or win a fight in order for them to join the Strawhat crew (Like *****ing over her two failed fights against Diamante). Soon as I've seen the reasons for her hate like being a **** (Which is the censored word) or Vivi 2.0, it made me laugh as hard as Shokio when making fun of Miiverse posts. You know, I'll just expect Oda to make her a Strawhat just to see the look on the fanboys' faces and to enjoy their salty reactions. :laugh:
I'm more amazed with that outfit. How on Earth could that protect against anything?!

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

Holy ****, I never knew that One Piece fans would be THIS salty over a character who's relevant to Dressrosa. Overall, the Rebecca hate is utterly hilarious since they expect every character to be strong or win a fight in order for them to join the Strawhat crew (Like *****ing over her two failed fights against Diamante). Soon as I've seen the reasons for her hate like being a **** (Which is the censored word) or Vivi 2.0, it made me laugh as hard as Shokio when making fun of Miiverse posts. You know, I'll just expect Oda to make her a Strawhat just to see the look on the fanboys' faces and to enjoy their salty reactions. :laugh:
oh, that blog on Tumblr. I can safely say that aside from SJWs who don't know what the hell they're talking about 99% of the time, that blog is one of my other major annoyances on the site. All it does it stir up fandom drama.

Worse, it has a sister blog that functions like that but for "controversial" fandom ships. :rolleyes:

I'm gonna disappear for a while now, running a thorough disk check on my HDD before backing up the system image and then testing it. The check takes like 3 hours at the bare minimum

I may play some video games in the meantime I guess.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Nah, I don't think the Falco boards is a ghost town man. If anything, it's the YouTube alternatives. :troll:

Soul.

Salt man, salt. People will always find a way to be salty. Especially in anime, but I don't watch that stuff.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'm more amazed with that outfit. How on Earth could that protect against anything?!
I believe it gives her more swift mobility when it comes to parrying her foes in the coliseum, usually with the help of her Observation Haki (It's like a sixth sense in the One Piece universe). Though the main problems with her character is she's a pacifist and fights with a blunt blade, which is why Diamante knocked her out with a mace. Hell, I don't really see how useful she would be to the Strawhats in general given that both Nami and Robin are females that kick ass.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Salt man, salt. People will always find a way to be salty. Especially in anime, but I don't watch that stuff.
All fanbases have their share of salt, not just the anime and manga fanbases.

I mean, look at :4drmario::4lucina::4darkpit: and the whole Ridley debacle on these very boards.

Soul.

All fanbases have their share of salt, not just the anime and manga fanbases.

I mean, look at :4drmario::4lucina::4darkpit: and the whole Ridley debacle on these very boards.
Don't get me started on Ridley. We all know what happened and it was very bad.
I'm fine with the clones being in. They are simply a bonus.

D

Deleted member

Want to see the salt in person?

:troll:

The salt has found new life, it seems.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Especially 4chan since that's where you can find the best amount of salt for ANY fandom. Soon as things got crazy after the release of Smash, I've started to avoid /v/ like the plague since we had the Cloney 3 and no Ridley. :troll:

I have. But then again, that is the magical world where people shoot acid from their "areas". So what do I know?
True that, since I can't think of anything that can top Queen's Blade other than Berserk. Though it's more along the lines of being plagued with tons of disturbing demon **** scenes that most seinen works lack these days. *shudders*

Last edited:

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Don't get me started on Ridley. We all know what happened and it was very bad.
I'm fine with the clones being in. They are simply a bonus.
I can't help but feel questionable as to why there were certain other clones and semi clones that didnt get in along with those three..

Soul.

Especially 4chan since that's where you can find the best amount of salt for ANY fandom. Soon as things got crazy after the release of Smash, I've started to avoid /v/ like the plague since we had the Cloney 3 and no Ridley. :troll:
4chan, rofl. That site is full of tryhards. If they're salty over a character, they might as well ignore them. Either that, or just not play the game because "MY CHARACTER!!! WHERE IS IT?! -insert Emotion from Pokémon Black and White-".
I can't help but feel questionable as to why there were certain other clones and semi clones that didnt get in along with those three..
I dunno about Lucas.
I dunno about Roy from Fire Emblem.
I dunno about Wolf.
Young Link is nonexistent because Toon Link.
>pichu
lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom