• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Here, you'll get laughed at if you go the legal route here for anything. :3
Well, I did say that I didn't use illegal methods at all, but I'll go the legal route whenever possible.

I believe it's the right thing to do to support the anime/manga industry. The artists draw manga for a living, after all.

I always use other sites because I detest Crunchyroll and Durarara!!x2 is out?
Yeah, Durarara!!x2 started this month. It's been announced a while ago that it would start in this year and last for three 25-episode parts. The second part will start around July 2015, after the first part ends. Likewise, the third part will begin in January 2016.

You can watch it on Crunchyroll and Hulu, last I checked. (I can't because licensing... :ohwell:)

Ugh... Could you please stop using Google Translate? Especially when it's grammatically incorrect.
Good luck trying to make him stop.

But perseverance is hardly a bad thing, though.

Does anyone else get saddened from the sound of a baby's cry?

My parental instincts kick in as I start to panic over my concern for a crying child.

It's even worse if I hear it in a Horror.
Depending on the cry. There are multiple types of cries. The annoying kind of attention whoring and the other, more desperate cries.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Yeah, Durarara!!x2 started this month. It's been announced a while ago that it would start in this year and last for three 25-episode parts. The second part will start around July 2015, after the first part ends. Likewise, the third part will begin in January 2016.

You can watch it on Crunchyroll and Hulu, last I checked. (I can't because licensing... :ohwell:)
Speaking of Crunchyroll, the last thing I watched on there was JoJo's Part 3 (the new one) and I'm still laughing at what their subs call J. Geil. You can HEAR the characters say J. Geil but then the subs are like "Centerfold" and I spit out my water.

D

Deleted member

Price of Villager amiibo on US eBay: $50 at the cheapest plus shipping.

Price of Villager amiibo on UK eBay: Roughly $27.

People are disgusting.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Price of Villager amiibo on US eBay: $50 at the cheapest plus shipping.

Price of Villager amiibo on UK eBay: Roughly $27.

People are disgusting.
Well Im wiling to wait for the Villager card anyway

I like how Vinny and Joel try hard to be funny sometimes

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
That moment when I interrupt my studies to search manga/anime fan art and stumble across this...

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Does anyone else get saddened from the sound of a baby's cry?

My parental instincts kick in as I start to panic over my concern for a crying child.

It's even worse if I hear it in a Horror.
Hell, I get sad seeing anyone cry. Being concerned isn't a bad thing -- I'd rather have my kid's father to nurturing and caring, then not at all. Well, if I ever were to have kids and married/have a boyfriend/other partner/whatever that is.

Attention crying sucks though. You kinda have to know how to deal with certain situations. For example: should I tend to the crying kid, or let the kid cry for a bit and rebound by themselves? Although, there could always be some other deeper problem. I mean, babies and children do have a hard time expressing themselves. At my age, if I wanted attention, I'd let whoever know that I'm feeling lonely and need some comfort (or whatever reason why). But a baby/kid might go: "WAAAAAAH!!" :cry:

Crap I forgot the Bonjour: Koiaji Patisserie anime was a thing
Omg me too.

I was watching it on my friend's Crunchyroll account, but I guess I forgot about it. I find the opening is so hilarious, I don't know why lol.

Everyone's flying on ****ing pastries!! Too bad the episodes are so short

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
That moment when I interrupt my studies to search manga/anime fan art and stumble across this...

That had to be planed by google for you
Omg me too.

I was watching it on my friend's Crunchyroll account, but I guess I forgot about it. I find the opening is so hilarious, I don't know why lol.

Everyone's flying on ****ing pastries!! Too bad the episodes are so short
yeah 5 minutes D: I wish they were longer

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I don't know why I'm still watching Bonjour Koiaji Patisserie...Maybe I just want to see how it ends.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Because I've been trying out some different music and came across this.

Pretty good music.

Reminds me a lot of some Mario Golf music and Dark Pit's air battle theme at points. Well, it's a given, since the music is from a solo album by Motoi Sakuraba.

It's a Saturday and everyone's doing their own thing. I for one am picking up paints for some miniatures.
I'm studying for end-semester exams and posting in Smashboards during pauses. Fun stuff.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
yeah 5 minutes D: I wish they were longer
Yeah, that's the problem with anime like that. I was watching Orenchi no Furo Jijou, an anime about a guy taking care of a merman in his bathtub (very crazy concept!) before.

It's cute and all, but it's only like 5 min. And at the end I'm always like, "Oh it's over already?" *sad face*

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Yeah, that's the problem with anime like that. I was watching Orenchi no Furo Jijou, an anime about a guy taking care of a merman in his bathtub (very crazy concept!) before.

It's cute and all, but it's only like 5 min. And at the end I'm always like, "Oh it's over already?" *sad face*
Can't believe there are shows that short.
Sounds like a titillating situation we have here.
rimshot-gary[1].gif

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

I love Orenchi no Furo Jijou oh god
We sound like we would get along oh so good :4villagerf:

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
GTA V is officially mine as of last night!
And now I play the waiting game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom