• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Oh. And people actually want that?? That's not gonna happen..
It won't. Project M is fine as it is. It's not even finished yet, and people want a new mod for Wii U already? I don't get it. The PMDT doesn't even want to make another one, I think.

Not really, like I said I didnt really care all that much for Project M untill they showed they want to include new characters, one of them being our own personal meme & Knuckles.
I'm not into PM myself but I get why people like it. I would prefer playing the original Melee game but it's a good mod, I won't deny that. Lol.

Twewy

Smash Lord
I don't really get why they chose Knuckles though. Knuckles was 2nd to last on that unofficial poll, only above Shadow. Though I do like it now because how meme-worthy it is now. :laugh:
I'm glad they did. If the obvious leak that isn't just speculation interesting video is true, Knuckles has a great playstyle I would pick up in a heartbeat.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I don't really get why they chose Knuckles though. Knuckles was 2nd to last on that unofficial poll, only above Shadow. Though I do like it now because how meme-worthy it is now. :laugh:
Wait, really? Shadow the least voted character? Thats... very odd, but then again, it was an unofficial poll.

Twewy

Smash Lord
It's me lol. I am also known as Chaos in Skype.
There are lots of people called Chaos just so you know.
Yeah, my next door neighbor's named Chaos Phillips.

Great guy, makes a mean chili.

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I think the legendary amount of lil squeakers that play Carl on Duty games would strongly disagree with that reasoning!

Fact: Kids are not kid friendly!
I know some kids that have played GTA, so I honestly don't think this generation would be that bothered with Snake that much.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Hello.
Oh, we're talking about Knuckles ? Let's go then :
Knock knock it's Knux time !

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
It's me lol. I am also known as Chaos in Skype.
There are lots of people called Chaos just so you know.
That was you? At first I was like, who? Is this one of their friends? Did some rando add me? Great matches, but the lag was kind if weird.

And I'm really used to 1v1 or 2v2 because of my For Glory escapades... Well, at least it was fun.

@ Space Stranger Space Stranger and @ Blargg888 Blargg888 , great matches, but it's getting late and... I need to fix my sleeping schedule for uni... which I'm failing at. If only Mii Fighters were at least allowed in For Fun because pretty much nobody had any info on their MU.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Whew, @ Blargg888 Blargg888 , @ Ffamran Ffamran , & @ Soul. Soul. ! Those were some great matches. I can't believe we played for close to 2 hours.

And now it's time for bed.

• I would actually ban anyone that had any variation of "Banned (6 Points)" as their custom title. That's @Gimpyfish62 's thing and his alone.
  • If it weren't for Fal being too nice, it would be this thread that ceased to exist

It's even more satisfying anti-spiking someone with their own Hydrant midair. Effectively making them eat it.

• Not even D1 says, "BANNED!" :c
  • Hey now, we're not that bad. *erases the first 40 pages*
  • GG no RE :4pacman:. :estatic:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Whew, @ Blargg888 Blargg888 , @ Ffamran Ffamran , & @ Soul. Soul. ! Those were some great matches. I can't believe we played for close to 2 hours.

And now it's time for bed.

• Not even D1 says, "BANNED!" :c
  • Hey now, we're not that bad. *erases the first 40 pages*
  • GG no RE :4pacman:. :estatic:
That was you? At first I was like, who? Is this one of their friends? Did some rando add me? Great matches, but the lag was kind if weird.

And I'm really uses to 1v1 or 2v2 because of my For Glory escapades... Well, at least it was fun.

@ Space Stranger Space Stranger and @ Blargg888 Blargg888 , great matches, but it's getting late and... I need to fix my sleeping schedule for uni... which I'm failing at. If only Mii Fighters were at least allowed in For Fun because pretty much nobody had any info on their MU.
@ Soul. Soul.
Those were some pretty great games guys.
Why do the sudden death bob-ombs hate me so much?
And also, that one sudden death on Mushroomy Kingdom was just heartbreaking.
With the Ice balling, and the taunting, and the reflecting, and the anicipating, and the pain, and the torture, and the freezing and the AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASIDE FROM THAT (And the one match where @Space Strnger played as little mac and Spammed Dash attack and Side B)
They were all good matches.
GG
GN

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
@ Soul. Soul.
With the Ice balling, and the taunting, and the reflecting, and the anicipating, and the pain, and the torture, and the freezing and the AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASIDE FROM THAT (And the one match where @Space Strnger played as little mac and Spammed Dash attack and Side B)
GG
GN
When I play :4littlemac:, I go full tryhard. :smirk:

Don't forget the match where I landed in the bulborb's mouth...TWICE!

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
When I play :4littlemac:, I go full tryhard. :smirk:

Don't forget the match where I landed in the bulborb's mouth...TWICE!
Oh yeah.
That was funny.
I hit you in there.
Twice.

Also, don't forget the best part!
PILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISESHOCKCAPE.
PILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISEPILLNOISESHOCKCAPE.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
@ Soul. Soul.

GG
GN
I had no idea Luigi's iceball traveled that far. Whenever I see projectiles as Falco, my instinct is to reflect it. It was just slowly, slowly making its way to you. :laugh:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I had no idea Luigi's iceball traveled that far. Whenever I see projectiles as Falco, my instinct is to reflect it. It was just slowly, slowly making its way to you. :laugh:
Whenever a match starts, my instinct is to use Neutral B, but If I see my opponents taunting, then I taunt as well.
But this time happiness did not come through, only suffering.
That DUMB ICEBALL.

NidoMay

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4897-6023-8031
Oh, on top of near infinite priority, impossible timing, somehow being able to combo with moves that don't combo because they have way more range too we can add "able to move before it's even possible for players" to the list of ways that the CPU is utterly terrible. It makes some characters near impossible to even hit.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Oh, on top of near infinite priority, impossible timing, somehow being able to combo with moves that don't combo because they have way more range too we can add "able to move before it's even possible for players" to the list of ways that the CPU is utterly terrible. It makes some characters near impossible to even hit.

What's up?
Nothing. Oh yes, I'm posting stuff on the Doc thread, but nobody is there.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Most of those smash bros videos fails to catch the entire essence of the game.
This one is perfect:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Only issues I take with level 9 CPUs are the frame perfect counters and air dodges. Even if I don't hit their counters, it's annoying because no human player is going to do that. I've been fighting level 8's instead.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I wish my library had a copy of Naruto volume 2... this is getting really frustrating.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Anyone wants to play some Smash on Wii U ? I wanna test :4samus: a little. After watching some Melee matches with Samus in it, I decided to test her in Smash 4. So far, it's good.
But anyway ? Anyone is up for some matches ? Please ?

D

Deleted member

I wish my library had a copy of Naruto volume 2... this is getting really frustrating.
DO WHAT YOU WANT 'CUZ A PIRATE IS FREE, YOU ARE A PIRATE!

YAR HAR FIDDLE DEE DEE
BEING A PIRATE IS ALRIGHT WITH ME
DO WHAT YOU WANT 'CUZ A PIRATE IS FREE
YOU ARE A PIRATE!

Last edited by a moderator:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Seriously, nobody wants to battle on Smash 4 Wii U ? Please, I'm bored. :luigimelee:

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
Our third online smash bros tournament is today! We will be having a streamer for the 16-man tournament! We still are in need of three people to sign up, so if you want, sign up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom