• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
I dunno. If I got a Wii U, I would disable the music. But eh.
3DS is love. Again.
Man someone's really, really trying to cover they're jealousy right now. How does the Wii U menu music sound meh to you when it literally includes the same theme as the 3DS version with much higher quality. You seem to hate the Wii U just for the sake of hating it.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Might be late (and the wrong thread) to attempt this, but free-for-all on 3DS anyone?

Soul.

Man someone's really, really trying to cover they're jealousy right now. How does the Wii U menu music sound meh to you when it literally includes the same theme as the 3DS version with much higher quality. You seem to hate the Wii U just for the sake of hating it.
Um. When did I ever say "I hate the Wii U version." That was like, months ago. I don't hate the game.
I just don't like the music is all. If you expected me to like the music then I dunno. Guess we all have the same opinions...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well, I'm bored at the moment, like always. Don't know what to do. Hmm...

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Um. When did I ever say "I hate the Wii U version." That was like, months ago. I don't hate the game.
I just don't like the music is all. If you expected me to like the music then I dunno. Guess we all have opinions...
Really?
Of the hundreds of songs on there, (Some which were on the 3ds version mind you) You don't like ANY of them?
Just added @ Blargg888 Blargg888 , anyone else?

Edit: Just added Ffamran.
Alright, Playing Smash at 1:15 AM.
Of all the things i thought I'd do this weekend...

Soul.

Really?
Of the hundreds of songs on there, (Some which were on the 3ds version mind you) You don't like ANY of them?
....I was talking about the menu music?
I'm not going to make this a big deal.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Really?

When it comes to video game music, Sega and other companies like Capcom deliver on that. :troll:
Sometimes Nintendo's game OSTs are meh and sometimes they are great. I find the Smash 4 songs good though.

Project M2? And I thought there wouldn't be a sequel...
Jokes aside, why do that kind of thread? I don't get it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Really?

Do people play this late? Definitely not a night owl.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Ok.

In all honesty, I have to ask this.

What in the actual **** is going on in your brain?

D

Deleted member

Do people play this late? Definitely not a night owl.
Well, I usually play online on my handheld console (in this case, the 3DS) at this time because boredom and want to chill. Right now I ain't doing that. xD

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Speaking of online i can't go on it, and , idk what's wrong with me, but i still haven't even updated from 1.0.3. Reasons being 1. too lazy. 2. don't feel like changing the characters gameplay

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Do you realize that the PMDT are currently trying their hardest to add like 4 new characters to PM?

They won't be doing Smash 4 PM.
I too wish I knew how many more they were actually going to add in the future. Only time will tell ugh
That's like the only time I play Smash.
I simply can't, I try to but them i start to close my eyes. And i hate sleeping late because then i wake up late and i miss the whole day

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Can we drop this discussion? Things like this escalate into flaming.

On other stuff, anyone has played Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour?

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I too wish I knew how many more they were actually going to add in the future. Only time will tell ugh

I simply can't, I try to but them i start to close my eyes. And i hate sleeping late because then i wake up late and i miss the whole day
Well, they said they were COULD only add up to 7 characters with their clone engine.

And then you have the leaks around the release of 3.5 which had Knuckles, Lyn, Isaac and Sami.

So I dunno :ohwell: :p

3D Dillon

Smash Ace
Dude they haven't even finished Project M what makes you think they will do a sequel?:ohwell:
To be honest I don't know. Sorry 'bout the topic. And BTW, CyberHyperPhoenix,I thought they were all done with Project M. Now that they're hard working on 4 new characters, I can relax. I'll just take a break from Smashboards for a week. I'm sorry of the minor spam I did. When something good we know won't happen, I get stressed. So... I apologize. I learned my lesson now. Now that they're making new 4 characters, I'm fine now. I'm sorry guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom