• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

As a human being of Korean descent, I would like to personally apologize for this, but also say that I had nothing to do with it.
Why the hell is that in there?
If I could hunt down my 14 year old self and ask him, I would. At least making Tingle jig or ballerina twirl for his aerials or kick dance for his down tilt actually makes sense. I'm pretty sure if someone were to bring it up on their forums they'd patch it out. Eventually.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
So, Noob Glory here and Roll Glory in the Zelda Social thread. Hmm, I wonder what other places call For Glory.
I call it "Final Gestination mode"
Because Originality and Creativity are my specialties.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
If I could hunt down my 14 year old self and ask him, I would. At least making Tingle jig or ballerina twirl for his aerials or kick dance for his down tilt actually makes sense. I'm pretty sure if someone were to bring it up on their forums they'd patch it out. Eventually.
Or they'd keep it because memes.

I call it "Final Gestination mode"
Because Originality and Creativity are my specialties.
Gestination is close to gestation...

Last edited:

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Bro, I told you you'd enjoy it!
Was it you who reminded me about this website yesterday? If so, thanks! I had an account on this but that was before the Wii U version came out. Either way thanks~

Would be better if those players went to Smashboards and asked for matches in the 3DS FC thread / NNID thread. Meh.
Still good though. I don't feel like going to Anther's ladder but it's good to know that it's better than Noob Glory.
True but the matchmaking is a lot better and convenient than what Smashboards has to offer. If smash boards and AL worked together and merged or something or Smashboards made their own like AL then we'd be talking!

Soul.

So, Noob Glory here and Roll Glory in the Zelda Social thread. Hmm, I wonder what other places call For Glory.
Zelda only wins by rolling. People rolling to the edge are noobs.
True but the matchmaking is a lot better and convenient than what Smashboards has to offer. If smash boards and AL worked together and merged or something or Smashboards made their own like AL then we'd be talking!
I would actually like it if this site had a ladder akin to Pokémon Showdown's. Simple, but effective. Not with a lot of stuff.

D

Deleted member

No idea :p

Maybe Ffamran would have a Donald Duck avi
I would watch Madoka
CyberHyperPhoenix would be a Street Fighter Character
Rysir is Renamon instead of Lucario

Man that universe is really twisted :upsidedown:
And I'd be just a plane. :troll:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I hear talk about the noob glory thing routine. :( Who needs that when there's angelic goodness afoot?

As for the Megaman thing, cue Pit's fanboy moment, if you know the reference. :p

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I hear talk about the noob glory thing routine. :( Who needs that when there's angelic goodness afoot?

As for the Megaman thing, cue Pit's fanboy moment, if you know the reference. :p
Because we always gotta talk about the Glory of For at some point!

Soul.

"This song ROCKS man!"

"I can ROLL with this".

"Yeah, I just love that BASS guitar"

"I also like how this song has ZERO ambiance"

"Man, this beat is so fast, it makes me wanna rush"

LOL, the Mega Man puns tho XD
I got tired of hearing that song every single time on the 3DS version.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Join us on the Wii U version then! There are more than 2 music listings for each stage! Even for the menus!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Because we always gotta talk about the Glory of For at some point!
Making some ppl rage with Palutena is fun sometimes I admit, but I don't play on there anymore. I'll stick with sane players and some non-sellouts tier-wise. At the same time, I gotta have my Battlefield and Halberd. Omegas all the time is so boring and unfair.

D

Deleted member

I don't play For Glory these days. I mostly go do CPU matches for the fun of it. With Friends online would be cool too but I don't think anyone would play lol.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I don't play For Glory these days. I mostly go do CPU matches for the fun of it. With Friends online would be cool too but I don't think anyone would play lol.
You could just ask here, the Zelda Social thread, the other social threads, in the NNID sharing thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/the-nnid-sharing-thread-ssb4-for-wii-u-released.356271/.

And/or the FC sharing thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/the-3ds-friend-code-sharing-thread.340319/.

Despite being a SSB4 Falco boards moderator... I'm doing a lot of other moderating...

Edit: And there's that ladder thing I don't remember entirely that @ aethermaster aethermaster is doing.

Last edited:

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Its complicated. I want to go to back to school but I don't. I'm always like this during breaks and then I instantly regret it the first day of it when the teacher spends droning on about things. So yeah I'm excited that I'm gonna get out of the house for a few hours everyday but the work and stress involved makes me less than excited if that makes any sense haha.
It makes perfect sense. But I experience those kinds of things differently now that I've started college. Like the breaks are so long that it feels like summer. Don't have a job yet either but I'm working on it!
I found the games to be a bit boring, the region didn't really click with me that much and for the most part, I didn't like traveling through it. There were also some points that I felt could be hard to push through in the game as it takes some time for things to get going, and certain mechanics in the game like battling were a bit sluggish.

Having said that, there were still things that I liked about the games. For instance, the physical/special split, some of the areas like the Distortion World, and a good number of the Pokémon designs. It also gets points for abolishing Flash as an HM as I hated putting it on my Pokémon and just ran though caves blind, though I do have to ask why Defog was put in instead.
Oh I thought you meant you disliked Gen 4 in general, not Diamond and Pearl specifically. But yes there is a sense of sluggishness compared to Ruby & Sapphire. I never got bored of traveling or playing the game though. I think Diamond and Pearl were my favorite because I always traded with friends, battling, and beating the games together. So I guess playing with friends was part of the reason why i like it so much. And listening to the music again makes it even more nostalgic!

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
That's why there are stages like Arena Ferox, Reset Bomb Forest, Gaur Plains, and Magicant that have awesome music. And now I'm glad they're my new favorite stages

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Once the move Simple beam was added to pokemon, Flash got at least somewhat useful! I remember some time ago on rating battles doubles on X someone had a Grumpig with flash and simple beam. Can be scary if you cant deal with it!

Soul.

Join us on the Wii U version then! There are more than 2 music listings for each stage! Even for the menus!
What if I don't. :troll:
Wii U menu music sounds meh to me.
You could just ask here, the Zelda Social thread, the other social threads, in the NNID sharing thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/the-nnid-sharing-thread-ssb4-for-wii-u-released.356271/.

And/or the FC sharing thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/the-3ds-friend-code-sharing-thread.340319/.

Despite being a SSB4 Falco boards moderator... I'm doing a lot of other moderating...

Edit: And there's that ladder thing I don't remember entirely that @ aethermaster aethermaster is doing.
Did they give you the powers of moderating this subforum yet?

D

Deleted member

Well, that could help pretty much. :p
Thanks.

That's why there are stages like Arena Ferox, Reset Bomb Forest, Gaur Plains, and Magicant that have awesome music. And now I'm glad they're my new favorite stages
Id (Purpose) is meh. At one point the song became high pitched in my right ear that I had to begin playing Smash 3DS without listening to anything. Not kidding. :/

Last edited by a moderator:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
"This song ROCKS man!"

"I can ROLL with this".

"Yeah, I just love that BASS guitar"

"I also like how this song has ZERO ambiance"

"Man, this beat is so fast, it makes me wanna rush"

LOL, the Mega Man puns tho XD
Dear god, who left the pun machines on
-pilot?
:troll:

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Well, that could help pretty much. :p
Thanks.

Id (Purpose) is meh. At one point the song became high pitched in my right ear that I had to begin playing Smash 3DS without listening to anything. :/
WELL, that's definitely one thing we don't have in common! :/ Oh well, everyone is free to like any type of music in SSB4. But Id (Purpose) is why reason why I pick Arena Ferox to begin with. That song definitely to me doesn't sound like the kind of song that would make me not want to hear any music for sure

D

Deleted member

WELL, that's definitely one thing we don't have in common! :/ Oh well, everyone is free to like any type of music in SSB4. But Id (Purpose) is why reason why I pick Arena Ferox to begin with. That song definitely to me doesn't sound like the kind of song that would make me not want to hear any music for sure
It's not just the song that is affected, but it was pretty much.. everything. I had to stop listening to music altogether if I wanted it to recover. The song itself is fine, but my right ear is the one to blame. I don't know what caused it to be like that in the first place. As a result, I've become more used to play games without the volume turned on.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Weird question, anyone has one of this lamps or know where to buy one?

My sister-in-law maybe (still not sure but if that happened she may get lynched by my mom) sold by accident this vintage lamp and I want to get another one if that happened.

Last edited:

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
What if I don't. :troll:
Wii U menu music sounds meh to me.
I feel the exact same way. But also the Wii U menu msic and CSS, It doesn't feel...idk, whats it called, whats the word for it? But I remember when brawl first came out in 7th grade and I was just mesmerized that I was listening to the Menu 1 song and looking at the awesome CSS, let alone playing the game for the first time.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I love FG right now.
*suddenly guns get pointed at my head*
WAIT HERE ME OUT!

So, I decided to play :4shulk: so can just shoot the **** for a bit. But ended up having a close :132: with this guy. It ended when he countered my Smash attack and we both went flying. I won anyway. :4shulk:

Oh, and I stomped the bombs out of a guy's :4tlink: with :4falcon:.

*shot to death*

Soul.

I feel the exact same way. But also the Wii U menu msic and CSS, It doesn't feel...idk, whats it called, whats the word for it? But I remember when brawl first came out in 7th grade and I was just mesmerized that I was listening to the Menu 1 song and looking at the awesome CSS, let alone playing the game for the first time.
I really don't know, but I don't like the Smash 4 menu music on the Wii U version. It sounds better on the 3DS to me. The one in the Wii U version doesn't sound that "glorious" when you keep hearing it for a while.
I love FG right now.
*suddenly guns get pointed at my head*
WAIT HERE ME OUT!

So, I decided to play :4shulk: so can just shoot the **** for a bit. But ended up having a close :132: with this guy. It ended when he countered my Smash attack and we both went flying. I won anyway. :4shulk:

Oh, and I stomped the bombs out of a guy's :4tlink: with :4falcon:.

*shot to death*
3DS or Wii U.

Last edited:

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
It's not just the song that is affected, but it was pretty much.. everything. I had to stop listening to music altogether if I wanted it to recover. The song itself is fine, but my right ear is the one to blame. I don't know what caused it to be like that in the first place. As a result, I've become more used to play games without the volume turned on.
Oh well it's really too bad that, that happened. Lets see the only time i had to turn down the volume for a game was in MM at the Deku Palace. I used to think that the song was so unbearable and..too loud. now I actually don't mind the song, but definitely not one of my favorites

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I really don't know, but I don't like the Smash 4 menu music on the Wii U version. It sounds better on the 3DS to me. The one in the Wii U version doesn't sound that "glorious" when you keep hearing it for a while.

3DS or Wii U.
Said xSoul

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

3DS or Wii U.
3DS.

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
You're right about the music definitely. And also, it felt weird to play the Wii U demo after playing the 3DS one for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom