• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I like how Pac-Man is all happy-go-lucky the entire game. Whether he's been chased by Master Hand, drowns or sleeps, he just doesn't give a damn.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I like how Pac-Man is all happy-go-lucky the entire game. Whether he's been chased by Master Hand, drowns or sleeps, he just doesn't give a damn.
It's because he knows that at any moment, when the going gets rough, he can call upon his best friend to help him save the day.
You all know who I mean.\
This guy:

:troll:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Nah, we're just the new generation of Digidestined/Chosen Children.

I pick the Veemon!
****. I wanted Veemon... Fine, I take this... thing. DOES IT EVEN EVOLVE?! It looks like a pile of ****! Or ice cream... We'll pretend that HE'S YELLOW ICE CREAM! WTF?! Worst Digimon partner... EVER! :p

View attachment 35872
I don't know why, but Pac-Man seems way too accepting of drowning.
...Is something going on there buddy? You feeling okay?
I believe Pacman9 has that avatar. No taggies 'cause I don't want to bother people.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
OH I ALMOST FORGOT!

I still have two monster hunter 4 demo codes (I don't play monster hunter--I know, what a shock.) if anybody wants them.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Maybe Im a slowpoke too, but mariotehplumber called it quits or something.
And of course he was a troll

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
OH I ALMOST FORGOT!

I still have two monster hunter 4 demo codes (I don't play monster hunter--I know, what a shock.) if anybody wants them.
I would ask but Im having wrist problems so I cant even touch my 3DS. I know I'll like that game anyway. I plan on getting it whenever I get the New 3DS which wont be for a long time until my 3DS breaks on me

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Haven't we been saying that for years?
Yes, but he admitted his troll persona and apologized.
I think he got a serious threat or he couldn't handle the massive amount of attacks at him because his recent actions... or both.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
****. I wanted Veemon... Fine, I take this... thing. DOES IT EVEN EVOLVE?! It looks like a pile of ****! Or ice cream... We'll pretend that HE'S YELLOW ICE CREAM! WTF?! Worst Digimon partner... EVER! :p
Actually yes.

It evolves... into this:

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Maybe Im a slowpoke too, but mariotehplumber called it quits or something.
And of course he was a troll
I guess. Either way, this news doesn't change the fact that I couldn't think of him as being any lower than I already do. Trolling or not, there's nothing funny about threatening suicide.

As far as I can tell, things went too far and real life started to sink in (reminds me of the Lizard Squad Hackers). IDK if he deserved to have his personal information leaked online, but I can't nor will sympathize with the douche bag. HOWEVER, fake persona or not, the guy definitely needs to see a psychiatrist if this is how he gets his kicks, especially if he's as old as he sounds.

D

Deleted member

I believe Pacman9 has that avatar. No taggies 'cause I don't want to bother people.
Ooh. @Oasis_S would be proud.
You see, that thing becomes this:

And Etemon is no pushover.

Not sure if :079:but....
I remember this from months back.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I guess. Either way, this news doesn't change the fact that I couldn't think of him as being any lower than I already do. Trolling or not, there's nothing funny about threatening suicide.

As far as I can tell, things went too far and real life started to sink in (reminds me of the Lizard Squad Hackers). IDK if he deserved to have his personal information leaked online, but I can't nor will sympathize with the douche bag. HOWEVER, fake persona or not, the guy definitely needs to see a psychiatrist if this is how he gets his kicks, especially if he's as old as he sounds.
Nobody deserves their personal information leaked online

D

Deleted member

Sadly, I can't have one of my favorites as a partner due to the extreme risk of its death due to some biased curse against the species.
I can't have another one of my favorites as a partner because of the stigma people have against "recolor" characters...
A favorite line of mine can't be my partner due to the sheer danger it poses.....
....****.

Last edited by a moderator:

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
It evolves into the best Digimon ever made? Can't say I expected that.
Etemon talk? Man this brings back memories, there's too many newbies on this page. I feel old. Where's Oasis when you need him?

Gotta Stomp these Sillies into Submission using your Strenght of being the Strongest. How dare they Submit your Serenading theme Song.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Whoa, looks like I missed some news, he threatened with suicide?
But yeah, his troll persona devoured him, maybe he wanted attention or just "weird fun". I had some fights with him in the TwitchPlaysPokémon chat because he wanted a Charizard (and he actually got mocked by the entire chat after that).
He failed to stop and reached a point where people actually wanted to dox him and beat him, where he no longer can hide behind a computer; that's just sad but I don't feel sorry for him either; he's responsible for his actions and he must try to fix his entire life by himself.

My real question is the destiny of the amiibos he got; maybe he'll give them away for free (which is actually a good idea)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom