• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I guess. Either way, this news doesn't change the fact that I couldn't think of him as being any lower than I already do. Trolling or not, there's nothing funny about threatening suicide.

As far as I can tell, things went too far and real life started to sink in (reminds me of the Lizard Squad Hackers). IDK if he deserved to have his personal information leaked online, but I can't nor will sympathize with the douche bag. HOWEVER, fake persona or not, the guy definitely needs to see a psychiatrist if this is how he gets his kicks, especially if he's as old as he sounds.
I agree. Stuff went way too far and it went to an extent where he couldn't do more. If he really hated a character(s) so much he could've kept the opinion to himself, but look what happened. Oh well. You're right though.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Sadly, I can't have one of my favorites as a partner due to the extreme risk of its death due to some biased curse against the species.
I can't have another one of my favorites as a partner because of the stigma people have against "recolor" characters...
A favorite line of mine can't be my partner due to the sheer danger it poses.....
....****.
I know the first is Leomon, but what are the other two?

Twewy

Smash Lord
I get up for one minute (actually like an hour) to do other things and stall continuing my VTM:B run and I come back to Ffamran being a mod.

What.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Ah yeah true and congrats on being a mod, now dont kill me
As long as you behave and don't do stupid **** then nobody's gonna have a problem. :p

We needed someone watching Falco. He had a Daffy Duck avi, close enough IMO. :happysheep:
Was that all? I wasn't a good person at all? I-I'm hurt... It was only Daffy Duck?! What if I chose a different avatar? *cries in a corner* :sadeyes:

This ain't Falco.
Sure as hell ain't. Like Rocket Raccoon always says, "Ain't no thing like me, except me." :p

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Was that all? I wasn't a good person at all? I-I'm hurt... It was only Daffy Duck?! What if I chose a different avatar? *cries in a corner* :sadeyes:
Then they would put you in another section.
Typecasting is a cruel mistress that way.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Yes, but he admitted his troll persona and apologized.
I think he got a serious threat or he couldn't handle the massive amount of attacks at him because his recent actions... or both.
Thing is, according to him it's NOT trolling, just exaggerated.
upload_2015-1-15_23-13-15.png
But whatever. Doesn't matter now, it's over.
Anyways, back to the Melonboard.
Ooh. @Oasis_S would be proud.
You see, that thing becomes this:

And Etemon is no pushover.

I remember this from months back.
What even.
Digimon, why do you make so much sense?

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Since like 5 to 10 minutes ago.
Welcome to the club then. Remember that the red banner is for love. :demon:

Was that all? I wasn't a good person at all? I-I'm hurt... It's only Daffy Duck?! What if I chose a different avatar? *cries in a corner* :sadeyes:
Hint: Go search your name in the staff board.

Which BTW you should go and make your presence known/ask questions/learn about how things work/read all the juicy gossip.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>No Sailor Moon boards
I'll never have power here

D

Deleted member

I don't even remember what did he do to retire anymore. Perhaps PM a higher staff member.
inb4 I suddenly become a Pikachu mod
inb4 I suddenly become a Welcome Center mod or a Graphics mod, and talking about graphics...

I don't think I've shown this before. :p

Soul.

inb4 I suddenly become a Welcome Center mod or a Graphics mod, and talking about graphics...

I don't think I've shown this before. :p
I dunno, being a mod could be stressful. But that's a reward.
Locking, posting, infracting, reminding people do not do stuff that could make them have an infraction.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Well I didnt say stop pff. you can keep doing you

So thats two mods, no wait 3 including @ --- --- that I like
I'll compromise. I drew that picture by the way. If it wasn't obvious with the japanese.

Watashi wa dakyō shimasu. Watashi wa keiyu sh-ite, sono e o kaita. Sore wa, Nihon to no akirakade wa nakatta baai.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom