• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
*Sees For Glory Rate Win Rate on 3DS*

35.71%

*Sees For Glory Win Rate on Wii U*

38.41%

... I'm bad at this.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
LOL, I've never taken being called a "scrub" heavily. MLG memes make me take it as a joke. I'm so optimistic!
Maybe you're a better player or something then.

No, dude, everyone on Anther's ladder is chill as ****. You won't be called scrub or noob because everyone there (maybe except toilethumor) is willing to help you be better. I've had nothing but good times, so I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
I dunno, I'll think about it. I'm gonna give Smash a break and play games that don't involve interacting with other people in it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Maybe you're a better player or something then.

I dunno, I'll think about it. I'm gonna give Smash a break and play games that don't involve interacting with other people in it.
Speaking of games that don't involve interacting with other people in it, I'm replaying Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
:4palutena: - Booty
:4pacman: - Pac-Jump
:4lucina: - Manly Marth
:4wario: - Hottest thing ever
:4dk: - Expand Dong
:4metaknight: - Nerf

Last edited:

Soul.

lol, maybe I should point these things out in my posts next time :facepalm: I'm so stoopid.

Fgt:

For
Glory
Troll

:troll:
It's FNTDKHTPTG, actually.
"For noobs that don't know how to play the games." :troll:
I'm usually the type of ******* who changes their name from Woody to:
  • :4darkpit:- Edgy
  • :4duckhunt:- MLGPro
  • :4link:- Zelda
  • :4rob:- Wall-E
  • :4luigi:- Mario
  • :4fox:- Top Tier
inb4 :4pikachu: is called "Down B" the moment someone uses the character.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I'm giving up this ****ing game.

This guy beat me with Little Mac and put <---Scrub as his title thing. It's really just too much.
You should play with us and the rest of the Smashboards community. That way, you can find who the scrubs are, where they live, and give them a royal *** whooping in real life. :p

LOL, I've never taken being called a "scrub" heavily. MLG memes make me take it as a joke. I'm so optimistic!
I associate "scrub" with like doctors, Deku Scrubs, and ****, so... yeah... Good show, though. Scrubs, that is; I don't think there's a show called "Scrub", but I may be wrong.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
*Sees For Glory Rate Win Rate on 3DS*

35.71%

*Sees For Glory Win Rate on Wii U*

38.41%

... I'm bad at this.
Hahaha you know when I started playing online I told myself that if I could beat one person I would consider myself decent. Then I got a little addicted and after 800+ matches I have a 75% on Wii U and after 900+ matches, a 60% on 3DS. Then I realized that what I said earlier still counts and that percentage doesn't mean s**t.

I say anything above a 1% in FG means you're a winner considering all the a**hats on it, but that's just me.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
All these scrubs that doesn't know what scrub means :4dk:
...too bad Im one of them :urg:

Soul.

To everyone who is sick of noob players calling you a scrub or whatever, don't waste your time in For Glory and play With Friends. I don't think anyone wants to play With Friends right now though.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I normally just play free-for-all with computers, setting only Master Balls or going with Final Smash, Poké Balls, Assist Trophies, Master Balls (and maybe Cuccos and Mr. Saturn). The times I've played online were With Friends or With Anyone. I've never played For Glory. That's probably why I still have fun with the game...

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
So.
Who here agrees with this?
Animation wise, Pac-Man and Wario are the best, IMO.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So.
Who here agrees with this?
Animation wise, Pac-Man and Wario are the best, IMO.
upload_2015-1-15_21-53-49.png

I don't know why, but Pac-Man seems way too accepting of drowning.
...Is something going on there buddy? You feeling okay?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom