• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

And now that I have your attention, should I make Hawkeye Mii a Brawler or a Gunner?

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Going back to the new 3ds talk, I won't lie I would prefer normal sized new 3ds. I heard it's bigger then the standard 3ds but smaller then the xl. Which is perfect sounding. The face plates thing also sounds exciting.

The lower pricing would also be better of course. It's a good thing I won't even consider getting it until my birthday or chirstmas, maybe they might bring it over by that point?

Probably not, but possibilities.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
They also brought castella to Japan.
Some Japanese words are borrowed from Portuguese, actually:
Japanese|Romaji|Portuguese|Meaning in English
パン|pan|pão|bread
タバコ|tabako|tabaco|tobacco

The word tempura (天ぷら) also comes from Portuguese. A similar sounding Portuguese word, tempero, means spice or seasoning, though I'm not entirely sure if that is the word's origin...

The tempura dish itself is of Portuguese origin.

... The more I look at different countries like Canada, Belgium, Portugal, Sweden, etc., the more I want to move out of the US... I don't know why. :p
Simple, you're fascinated by foreign countries, because unlike yours, they have rich and inspiring cultures.

Well, I guess I'll need a motorcycle, a regular bike, or be really healthy to start my wanderings in Portugal. I shall make a memoir titled: "The Search for Frostwraith, the 230cm Man With a Fiery Mane or: How I Learned About Portugal and Fell in Love With It. :seuss:

I should watch Dr. Strangelove...
I can see the ending: "I never found Frostwraith, unfortunately".

As a matter of fact, I have been in almost every region and major city in Portugal. It is a quite diverse country for its small size compared to other countries.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Some Japanese words are borrowed from Portuguese, actually:
Japanese|Romaji|Portuguese|Meaning in English
パン|pan|pão|bread
タバコ|tabako|tabaco|tobacco

The word tempura (天ぷら) also comes from Portuguese. A similar sounding Portuguese word, tempero, means spice or seasoning, though I'm not entirely sure if that is the word's origin...

The tempura dish itself is of Portuguese origin.
Dont forget konpeito

Soul.

So I'm bored and watching 3DS videos for no reason. Is that a good thing or a bad thing.
Celebration by Kool and the Gang is still timeless. 10/10.
The song's purpose is to celebrate; it will never go away. :troll:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I had no idea you could find Mirage Spot Legendaries before even fighting the 8th Gym Leader. I just found an Azelf at Lv. 50.

My strongest pokemon is Lv.43.

I'm not prepared for this blind spot...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well I couldn't seem to find any Substitute related characters. So if anything I'd say Mr. G&W would be a better option.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Well, I may have missed the soundtrack offer due to my own laziness (I could have registered the game long ago!), but I GOT MEWTWO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom