• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
I honestly don't give a flaming {CENSORED FOR THE KITTENS} about the size difference in the consoles :upsidedown:
The faceplates would've been nice but ehhh
It's just weird that NOA decided to just sell the LL here
Are we only getting the 3DSXL because we're 'Muricuh and in 'Muricuh everything is big?
It's due to the fact that they'd need to make more N3DS units and they had to make a choice, whether temporary or permanent. In this case, the XL outsold because many consumers liked the bigger version in America.

The N3DS already appears to have been a huge commitment to Nintendo, as there's been a large gap between releases in countries, not touching the gigantic market until now (potentially because of supply limitations.)

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
It's due to the fact that they'd need to make more N3DS units and they had to make a choice, whether temporary or permanent. In this case, the XL outsold because many consumers liked the bigger version in America.

The N3DS already appears to have been a huge commitment to Nintendo, as there's been a large gap between releases in countries, not touching the gigantic market until now (potentially because of supply limitations.)
Ah, that makes a colossal amount of sense

Strofirko

Smash Master
Looks that mariotehplumber found the cure after the bankrupt chapter.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So you guys can see:
NSFW warning just in case.
He said he's going to release a "final video" and that will serve as an apology to Rosalina fans and all that. He did this thing with a BalishChannel video so I don't think it's going to work, but we'll see how it goes.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Just walk in to your local McDonalds with a regular Big Gulp and ask them to supersize it, I thought everyone knew this
So, it's this?

It must've took 30 days to accomplish that. :troll:
Well, somewhat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

Well, hes making his last video in the end of March/ Early April, so thats good.

Also he said on twitter that he is a Rosalina Supporter now.
Not sure if he really said that or the Rosalina fans hacked his Twitter and made everyone think he said that.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Well, hes making his last video in the end of March/ Early April, so thats good.

Lol. The 'Rosalina cult' blackmailed him into him 'liking' Rosalina now so they won't drop his address and other personal information online.
Although what @ Soul. Soul. says sounds reliable, too.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that he's bluffing.

Either that or something happened with that 35K he had to spend.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
All right, how does this cup exist and where can I buy it?
Just embrace the America and it will appear out of thin air within your hands.

Already filled up to the top with your favorite drink, too.

Really?

I wonder what the heck could've changed his mind and how his final video will go. (probably still pretty bad in some way or another.. Wouldn't be surprised if he's lying for whatever reason, too)

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Fact: where I'm living now, there's a McDonald's very close to my home. It's a less than 5 minute walk to go there.

I've been living in this place for over 3 years and never set foot there.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Fact: where I'm living now, there's a McDonald's very close to my home. It's a less than 5 minute walk to go there.

I refuse to go there. Id rather have Burger king or hell Wendys and Damn some Tropical Smoothie is Fine too

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer

They are everywhere, aren't they?

Also, hey, Frost!

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Taco bell is far better than McDonalds anyway!

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

Good, keep the streak up. No positives in eating from McDonalds
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that he's bluffing.

Either that or something happened with that 35K he had to spend.
If you say one more word to me, I will make your death slow.
"Why I don't-"
That was three. I'll be seeing you soon.

Ah, Handsome Jack is hilarious

D

Deleted member

I wonder what the heck could've changed his mind and how his final video will go. (probably still pretty bad in some way or another.. Wouldn't be surprised if he's lying for whatever reason, too)
Or maybe it's what @ RamOne RamOne said: blackmailing and telling him what to say and all that in order to avoid problems. He made an apology video, but that was for RonaldBalish (and for the average YouTuber too) but it turned out to be a lie when the next video was released after that one.

I don't see that.. every time I want to see the message an error appears on Twitter, but wel, if he wants to end this whole thing, so be it. I think lots of people would forgive him then. :p

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
That alien is secretly Ronald McDonald. Truly. It's so obvious.
And if you look at the moon in a way, it looks like an overhead shot of a hamburger bun.

If you like volcanic diarrhea
I've never actually eaten at a Taco Bell though
I have, it's all right. (Then again, I don't really have high standards for what I consider good food so...)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Decided to give you guys another advanced look at the story...in the form of a "production still." I used MSPaint to draw my interpretation of one of the many...colorful characters...you guys sent in. This is one of the story's main characters.

Bob.png

Volcanikin: Elemental composed entirely out of lava. This one coats himself in a sooty protective coating to at least try to not burn all he touches. Has Rayman-styled hands.

Was just writing more of this thread's story and just had the inspiration, haha. He was simple enough in concept for my lack of MSPaint skills. :p

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Decided to give you guys another advanced look at the story...in the form of a "production still." I used MSPaint to draw my interpretation of one of the many...colorful characters...you guys sent in. This is one of the story's main characters.

View attachment 35852

Volcanikin: Elemental composed entirely out of lava. This one coats himself in a sooty protective coating to at least try to not burn all he touches. Has Rayman-styled hands.

Was just writing more of this thread's story and just had the inspiration, haha. He was simple enough in concept for my lack of MSPaint skills. :p
It's odd how this character has more chance to be playable in the next Smash than Ridley.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
And if you look at the moon in a way, it looks like an overhead shot of a hamburger bun.

I have, it's all right. (Then again, I don't really have high standards for what I consider good food so...)
Well you are a Substitute.
I'm even surprised you can eat

View attachment 35852

What is the story/character art for again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom