• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
I'm ****ing terrible at Role Playing. I play homebrew DnD and Pathfinder with my soon-to-be roommate and I can't act out my own character worth a damn.

I'm pretty good at combat, so I got that going for me, which is nice.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
D

Deleted member

I mean he's hella salty, but Gaara should win that matchup.
Agreed.

What I've noticed though is that they might be using pre-Shippuden Gaara and pre-Korra Toph specifically for their younger incarnations.
Since Gaara didn't become Kazekage until Shippuden's time, there is no real reason to mention it.

Soul.

Hey, there are some damn good Link roleplayers out there.
Lmao dude, last time I saw a good Link roleplayer was in YouTube, again back in 2011. Now that user is inactive.
But the thing I don't get about roleplayers is the wedding stuff. For example, R.O.B. marries a DoA character, DK marries the Dawn character from Pokémon, Sonic marries a character that doesn't have anything to do with his franchise. That's what I don't get. All these roleplayers wanted users to go to a YouTube channel and post comments as if it were a chatroom.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Lmao dude, last time I saw a good Link roleplayer was in YouTube, again back in 2011. Now that user is inactive.
But the thing I don't get about roleplayers is the wedding stuff. For example, R.O.B. marries a DoA character, DK marries the Dawn character from Pokémon, Sonic marries a character that doesn't have anything to do with his franchise. That's what I don't get. All these roleplayers wanted users to go to a YouTube channnel and post comments as if it were a chatroom.
I don't want to bring that up again, but it has something to do with that word that starts with a W.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I don't want to bring that up again, but it has something to do with that word that starts with a W.
What was that thing that the otakus have?

Wallet

Watch

Waffles

"Sandy...waifus!"

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Y'know, what makes a good villain? A subtle villain or a blatantly evil villain?
A great vilain needs a great start, a great personality and a great death like this one :

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
In other news, HA Tepig and HA Oshawott got released today. Emboar has an okay HA with Reckless, but why on Earth did they give Samurott Shell Armor?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Y'know, what makes a good villain? A subtle villain or a blatantly evil villain?
Personally, they should have a reason, charisma, be competent and smart.

... And NOT be this guy:

Really, man? Ploting years and years of revenge only because he didn't meet you at the roof? I understand being resentful, but who throws money of years of success for that?

Last edited:

Soul.

Did someone say waifu?

View attachment 35839

I have no regrets.
She was not made by the Japanese. Therefore, she is not that. inb4 no shots fired
In other news, HA Tepig and HA Oshawott got released today. Emboar has an okay HA with Reckless, but why on Earth did they give Samurott Shell Armor?
Maybe because Samurott apparently uses Razor Shell. Unless you want it to not care about critical hits, Torrent is the preferred option.
Emboar will probably rise up in tiers with Reckless.

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
It tried to sell sea shells by the sea shore but no one was buying so it just made armor out of them!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
She was not made by the Japanese. Therefore, she is not that. inb4 no shots fired
*Spider-Sense, evades shots*

It was never stated that word was anime/Japan games exclusive.

Also there's the many people who claim Elsa as their waifu. And Anna.

Shots evaded.

Last edited:

Soul.

*Spider-Sense, evades shots*

It was never stated that word was anime/Japan games exclusive.

Also there's the many people who claim Elsa as their waifu. And Anna.

Shots veaded.
See, you're roleplaying.
That makes no sense but okay I guess. I don't care about Disney stuff anyway. Meh.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Oh dear lord... Sandy Cheeks as a waifu... And people who have her as a waifu exists!!!
Pretty sure every drawn fictional female character is someone's waifu, even things as obscure as Angel Starr, Jynx or Ms. Choksondik.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
See, you're roleplaying.
Umh, no. If I did MJ would be my waifu. Or Gwen (the mainstream one, not the Spider-Woman). Or Black Cat. Or any other love interest as long as it's not Carlie Cooper or Silk.

Soul.

Umh, no. If I did MJ would be my waifu. Or Gwen (the mainstream one, not the Spider-Woman). Or Black Cat. Or any other love interest as long as it's not Carlie Cooper or Silk.
Asterisks bruh. I was talking about them. Represents an action.
The rest doesn't matter. :troll:

D

Deleted member

Is roleplaying still a thing? I only see people at vStreamers (which shut down today) and ZippCast doing that.

D

Deleted member

Roleplaying is still and will always stay a thing. Just look at LARP.
Oh, live action role-playing games. Lawl.
I admit, I've done roleplaying stuff in 2011, but it got boring and I stopped. It was fun at first, but now, meh...

Soul.

Is roleplaying still a thing? I only see people at vStreamers (which shut down today) and ZippCast doing that.
Oh, live action role-playing games. Lawl.
I admit, I've done roleplaying stuff in 2011, but it got boring and I stopped. It was fun at first, but now, meh...
vStreamers shuts down and comes back in 2 months which nobody will care by then because it's that desolate.
Lots of people did that in that year. Maybe because muh 2.0 YouTube layout.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom