• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Changed avi to EVA Unit SP//dr.

'Cuz best mini mecha EVER.

Last edited:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Wow, it's been a while since I last was here (like before Christmas lol) how is everyone? I got Smash Wii U and loved it, it's all I dreamed of and more, (anyone else end up loving Crazy Orders even though they didn't care beforehand? It's so intense and unique and OMG 10/10 would play again). So I revisited here as a result of being disappointed about the lack of Mewtwo in today's Direct, not surprised to see I'm not the only one. Positives? Splatoon and Codename S.T.E.A.M have now won me over 10000% and FIRE EMBLEM AWAKENING 2 YES!!!! So I'll start hanging around here again, albeit I don't understand the Thread's name anymore lol.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Since that feature was introduced in the updated version of Trendsetters, I'm pretty sure they might bring it back in the 3rd game. That could be a great way of widening their audience for those who wouldn't want to create just a female.
Seriously though, I'd really appreciate the option if you could make clothing for both genders, and have male and female runway shows. maybe it will help attract male fashionistas too? lol I find things get dull if everything's strictly for females. Not that I've ever played a Style Savvy, but I have played similar fashion games before.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Nerd talk time

Has anyone tried backing up an image of their HDD? Is the innate Windows 7 one reliable? What about other (free) tools as I can't pay for nor do I trust that well paid ones? I can't afford a cloud backup service right now so the ol' burning to DVD-R thing will have to do. I'm gonna try to use Macrium Reflect, is that reliable enough? Tried to install AOMEI but an error prevented me from doing so.

Also, on a side note with no nerdy jargon, I may go see a doctor this Friday for my friggin hip problems. .___. Sweet Lord, if I go on a treadmill with this, I will hurt so bad I'll just wanna lie down all day.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Sorry Captain Toad and Kirby's Rainbow Curse, but this reveal trailer literally blows both of your own out of the water in terms of cuteness and color. I would die to buy two copies (One for me and one for my sister).

New Hyrule Warriors DLC leaked?
I would so main the King since he's mah boi after all. :p

D

Deleted member

No one here does, it just goes on instinct.

Still better than 4chan.
4chan in a nutshell: Affiliated with Encyclopedia Dramatica (don't get why they revived it in the first place + the site in a nutshell is just the word "lulz") and disturbing images.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Ok, so the nintendo direct. Oh boy.

It started off as being great. Splatoon info, Hyrule warriors info, Fire Emblem etc. But when they started talking about the New 3ds everything went down hill. :/

I loved the people complaining about VD Dev's game. A graphically impressive 60 FPS game on a handheld made by three people?

lol another shooter
...Errr...So gameplay wise how is this not another shooter? I mean, it's good to hear they made such an accomplishment but, why should I buy it instead of the other shooters out there on the consoles?
It's a nice easter egg if you bought the amiibo for Mario Party
Now separate Mario/Luigi/Peach amiibos for Smash and Mario Party is stupid
I disagree. They all figures at the end of the day. If people want the happy mario one as oppose to the weirdly serious one then they can now choose. Your comment is almost like saying there can't exist two different types of mario plushies. When there are hundreds of them probably by now.
Or the Rosalina people... I heard about terrible things in the Zelda Social thread about the Rosalina Social thread. :p
My issue with the Rosalina thread is they like to dip into almost fetish territory sometimes. I get worried. >.>
Still go there though.

Also, I've just recently learned you can play as Rosalina in Mario party 10, I might consider getting it as a birthday gift now.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Inklings are edgy. Lol, okay. Squids are edgy. Okay.
Shooting ink is edgy. Okay. Let's tell this to Activision, shall we?

This is what would happen if Splatoon were to be developed by Activision, complete with the "edgier" character designs. I'd say that I would prefer the current style over something generic like this for the sake of avoiding "muh realism" in a shooter. :laugh:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux

This is what would happen if Splatoon were to be developed by Activision, complete with the "edgier" character designs. I'd say that I would prefer the current style over something generic like this for the sake of avoiding "muh realism" in a shooter. :laugh:
Oh god why. Please no. Make it go away.

Don't do this to the cute squid girls.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Ok, so the nintendo direct. Oh boy.

It started off as being great. Splatoon info, Hyrule warriors info, Fire Emblem etc. But when they started talking about the New 3ds everything went down hill. :/

...Errr...So gameplay wise how is this not another shooter? I mean, it's good to hear they made such an accomplishment but, why should I buy it instead of the other shooters out there on the consoles?

I disagree. They all figures at the end of the day. If people want the happy mario one as oppose to the weirdly serious one then they can now choose. Your comment is almost like saying there can't exist two different types of mario plushies. When there are hundreds of them probably by now.
Oh jesus. :rolleyes:
I'm sorry if I'm rude but wow such a fuss over something that they did IN THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR.
Again sorry If I am being rude

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It'd be for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One though, if that's the case. :troll:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

*Eye Twitch*

Soul.

Wow dude, look at the graphics. They are so generic awesome, it makes Call of Duty look boring.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Oh jesus. :rolleyes:
I'm sorry if I'm rude but wow such a fuss over something that they did IN THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR.
Again sorry If I am being rude
A...fuss? I basically said it had excellent moments but when it started talking about the new 3ds it lost my interest and didn't really regain it onwards.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Yeah, I've been thinking about that sort of thing. Being a supervisor / adviser on the next games if he doesn't direct them.
Hideo Kojima said he wasn't that great if a programmer so he found others who could and directed them... as a director. Sakurai could do the same thing as a director of SSB and only do hands on things if it's necessary and not if he feels it's necessary because he would probably just take over and have to have his arms amputated or something after severe abuse of his own hands.

@ Ffamran Ffamran Um.....how did you like this post right before I posted it....?
The hell are you talking about? It was clearly posted, I saw it, thought it was funny, and clicked Like. Unless I'm unaware of my clairvoyance, then it's probably some weird glitch.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Wow, it's been a while since I last was here (like before Christmas lol) how is everyone? I got Smash Wii U and loved it, it's all I dreamed of and more, (anyone else end up loving Crazy Orders even though they didn't care beforehand? It's so intense and unique and OMG 10/10 would play again). So I revisited here as a result of being disappointed about the lack of Mewtwo in today's Direct, not surprised to see I'm not the only one. Positives? Splatoon and Codename S.T.E.A.M have now won me over 10000% and FIRE EMBLEM AWAKENING 2 YES!!!! So I'll start hanging around here again, albeit I don't understand the Thread's name anymore lol.
You came back at a pretty weird time. Earlier today there were a lot of pranks. Besides myself we had XSoul, Cap'n Chreest, Nintendo-Spider 152, Blue Pikmin 11, and Blargg888

Last edited:

Soul.

Well at least it isn't Fifty Shades of Brown.

I still don't like it at all.
Yeah, which is why I said "generic" because real-like graphics are generic and start to look boring / out of date.
Splatoon is fine the way it is.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664

For some reason I thought of Sunset Overdrive when I saw this.

Nobody should have to ever think of Sunset Overdrive.

D

Deleted member

Hideo Kojima said he wasn't that great if a programmer so he found others who could and directed them... as a director. Sakurai could do the same thing as a director of SSB and only do hands on things if it's necessary and not if he feels it's necessary because he would probably just take over and have to have his arms amputated or something after severe abuse of his own hands.

The hell are you talking about? It was clearly posted, I saw it, thought it was funny, and clicked Like. Unless I'm unaware of my clairvoyance, then it's probably some weird glitch.
So basically if I were to make a game I would just guide the designers and I am the director even though I had no input aside from creating the main stuff? That would work if Sakurai quits in some form.

Well at least it isn't Fifty Shades of Brown.

I still don't like it at all.
Well, that pretty much describes every single realistic game made since 2005. :smirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom