• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Anata ni tashikani sore wa chōdo pinku no namaedesu. Shikashi, watashiniha, soreha tanoshimi no tame ni intānetto-jō de hito o arashi kōjitsuda!
Ugh Im out.... I'm not staying for this ****
Am I the only person here who finds the "prank Chreest" thing extremely unfunny?
Dont worry, ITs annoying to me as well

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What were the Amiibos other than Rosalina and Lucina that he claimed he was going after again? I think he was going for Robin too, but I thought he had a few others supposedly planned and I can't remember which ones they are.
The ones @ RamOne RamOne said. Although like he said, there's no female Robin figure, so it's pointless.

He made a video regarding those characters yesterday.. oh boy.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I'm just saying pranking is pointless, annoying, and not funny. I don't even think you can give other users Premium.
What do you mean about the Premium thing? I think it was suggested to have a gifting function some time ago, but the add-on itself is buggy, so I have no idea what's going on. Long before I went Premium, I've had someone (who's Premium) ask me if I would like to use one of their name changes before. What's the rule? I think you get 2 name changes every 3 months or something. Anyway, in that case you may be able to gift others name changes, but I'm not sure if it's the full pack.

I would personally ask an administrator though. Perhaps they now the full story (especially about that buggy add-on and how things are coming along).

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
People have been shipping Mariotehplumber with Rosalina solely to piss him off.

A photo of him with two girls surfaced on the web and people have shopped the girls' faces with Rosalina faces.

Not to mention art and R34. XD

Soul.

What do you mean about the Premium thing? I think it was suggested to have a gifting function some time ago, but the add-on itself is buggy, so I have no idea what's going on. Long before I went Premium, I've had someone (who's Premium) ask me if I would like to use one of their name changes before. What's the rule? I think you get 2 name changes every 3 months or something. Anyway, in that case you may be able to gift others name changes, but I'm not sure if it's the full pack.

I would personally ask an administrator though. Perhaps they now the full story (especially about that buggy add-on and how things are coming along).
I was saying that if there's a possibility for a user to gift Premium to another user. Like, one user gifts Premium to the other user with the same limit as the user who gifted the thing. I'm seriously not sure. It would be funny because then I could have a Pikachu artwork behind my posts and a custom user title below my username. I don't feel like getting Premium the "normal" way, as in paying. It's just not my business.
I'm watching his latest video and am laughing in tears. It's like.. his Mariotehplumber update from 2010.
So is he back to his roots? Has science gone too far?
Is 2015 2010 2.0? Find out next time in YouTube Ball Z.

D

Deleted member

People have been shipping Mariotehplumber with Rosalina solely to piss him off.

A photo of him with two girls surfaced on the web and people have shopped the girls' faces with Rosalina faces.

Not to mention art and R34. XD
LOL I just saw that one. I think it's taken from a video.

D

Deleted member

*sees there's more than one "Kyuebae"*
Kyubey but close enough.

Also, there's more than one because
He has an infinite number of bodies with only one conscious. That and he's an alien. There's presumably more of his species.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
So you are saying people are making it worse. got ya
The guy is already salty and those people are running with it.

He's posted a video where he basically talks **** about :rosalina::4palutena::4lucina::4robinm::4robinf::4zss: saying they're "hentai inspired characters" or have "hentai inspired redesigns" and is Nintendo catering to otaku instead of being great like in the past. All while cursing like an angry angsty kid.

I'm pretty sure that the word hentai doesn't mean what he think the word means.

Besides, if you look at the old designs of characters like Link or Pit from the 80's, you'll notice they're a lot like anime from that time period. The characters have just been designed to be more reminiscent of today's art styles.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Wat? All I can see is a lot of edges

*my username is not purple*
Im safe
Hey, I found the edgiest edger of all edges: Edge.

Oh, and there's Soul Edge, but he goes by the name of Nightmare, so that drops his edge level to dull. :p

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

He found out the way to make waifus real and managed to clone them. He must be one lucky man.
This is Mariotehplumber, by the way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom