• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
It is annoying because then people expect you to act stupid and beyond random
But I already do that.
So what am I supposed to do, act smart and beyond normal?
No siree, I like the me that is the all of the me that is I of myself currently.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
How's progress so far?

I can't wait to see how much of a chaotic mess it turns out to be later.
Classified. *points blinky red laser pen*

It should hopefully be done by this weekend, but I'm not giving that as a definite.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Still, I've always wondered how it would feel to have two massive mounds protruding from your body with the consistency of Jell-O would feel. I mean, with all that bouncing and such, wouldn't it be painful after a while?
Three words: Video game logic. It's like asking how does Kirby have a dimension in his stomach or how can Samus become a Morph Ball without breaking her bones.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
What does pranking even do?
That's a dangerous question you're asking, bird.

Well, if you have a weak mind, you go insane. If not, then meh. Oh, and you get to be pink and pretty for 30 days. It is pink, right? It looks like a pinkish purple to me.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
0/10, not "Smash 4 Social Thread the Movie 3: The Rebellion Story"
We won't name it that until we have some delicious controversy.
But the controversy can't come until we're near the end. So page 1900 or so.:troll:

Zebkeet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ivan_Revi_Adames
Three words: Video game logic. It's like asking how does Kirby have a dimension in his stomach or how can Samus become a Morph Ball without breaking her bones.
The morph ball is pretty big. According to Metroid Prime, about one meter in diameter.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
...I leave the thread to discuss Fire Emblem and the title gets changed...to this!?

What's Next? Social- Damn, It's Good To Be a Gangsta Smash 4 Social Thread 4.0 Featuring Tupac and the Notorious B.I.G.

Zebkeet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ivan_Revi_Adames
That's a dangerous question you're asking, bird.

Well, if you have a weak mind, you go insane. If not, then meh. Oh, and you get to be pink and pretty for 30 days. It is pink, right? It looks like a pinkish purple to me.
That's it? Huh. I thought it would be something drastic, like mentally scar you or whatever.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
...I leave the thread to discuss Fire Emblem and the title gets changed...to this!?

What's Next? Social- Damn, It's Good To Be a Gangsta Smash 4 Social Thread 4.0 Featuring Tupac and the Notorious B.I.G.
Mo Social Mo Thread ft. Notorious B.I.G. 4.0.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
By the way, am I the only that thinks that Marx

Marx.png

Looks like a grown up male Viridi?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
So...new DOA5 girl:

Now that the GIF is working fine on my laptop, I can see the clothes hanging. I'm not really feeling the character since her design looks rather subpar (Cowgirl, how original for a fighting game) and I don't see how can she be as tough as Kasumi or Christie.

Excuse for my ignorance, but what is the thread title for?
Haven't you heard, Madea is going to be DLC in Smash to celebrate Weekly Shonen Jump's Tyler Perry's 45th anniversary. :troll:

But it's more than just video games, I've seen it in anime and comics as well.
Sex sells, that's all I can say. Especially since the number of single men outnumbers the population of engaged/married men on the planet. It is a sexual fantasy for some things notably large to have such free movement without the restrictions of gravity in real life.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

By the way, am I the only that thinks that Marx

View attachment 35741

Looks like a grown up male Viridi?

He's called Marx? If he's not a communist philosopher, I want him renamed.

We won't name it that until we have some delicious controversy.
But the controversy can't come until we're near the end. So page 1900 or so.:troll:
We could always do a radical rule change like "gifs are banned" or something. That would create tons of controversy, and would split the social thread in two, just like Rebellion! It's perfect!

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team

We could always do a radical rule change like "gifs are banned" or something. That would create tons of controversy, and would split the social thread in two, just like Marvel's Civil War! It's perfect!
FTFY

Soul.

Xenoblade Chronicles X comes out in 29 April in Japan!
Huh. That's great. Probably comes out in NA and Europe in May I guess.
But I already do that.
So what am I supposed to do, act smart and beyond normal?
No siree, I like the me that is the all of the me that is I of myself currently.
I'm just saying pranking is pointless, annoying, and not funny. I don't even think you can give other users Premium.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

We could always do a radical rule change like "gifs are banned" or something. That would create tons of controversy, and would split the social thread in two, just like Rebellion! It's perfect!
Well actually, now that you mention it, this IS the Social Thread 4.0, and Rebellion was the third movie.
The gif controversy happened at the very beginning of 4.0...
A.K.A. Right after the end of 3.0.
So to sum it all up, we missed our chance to call it the Social Thread: Rebellion.
If you prank people they go crazy!
That's just what you want him to think.
You pranked me, and I'm fine! You lose this round MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMR. RACCOON.

D

Deleted member

Puella Magi Marvel Magica The Movie: The Civil War Story

Well actually, now that you mention it, this IS the Social Thread 4.0, and Rebellion was the third movie.
The gif controversy happened at the very beginning of 4.0...
A.K.A. Right after the end of 3.0.
So to sum it all up, we missed our chance to call it the Social Thread: Rebellion.
Piss.

Huh. That's great. Probably comes out in NA and Europe in May I guess.
It's an RPG, it'll take longer than a month for it to be released overseas.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Remember, that mariotehplumber guy is planning on preordering all the :4lucina: amiibos. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom