• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Eh, only some people lose their heads if they get pranked.

Most people turn out normal with it and don't experience mind possession from purple supernatural anime loving spirits from another dimension as a result of the prank, but a few people will.

D

Deleted member

That's a dangerous question you're asking, bird.

Well, if you have a weak mind, you go insane. If not, then meh. Oh, and you get to be pink and pretty for 30 days. It is pink, right? It looks like a pinkish purple to me.
So basically it's just your name in pink? That's nothing it seems. Unless we go @ Cap'nChreest Cap'nChreest mode... I don't want to imagine that.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
It's an RPG, it'll take longer than a month for it to be released overseas.
Why... Why... Why... Why are games still not being released unanimously? Especially for RPGs where the story just flat out gets spoiled and because of how people are, everyone and their mom posts and freaks out about the ending, pivotal plot points, and stuff like that. People can't even go onto regular websites and not have "Bowser Jr. confirmed for SSB4" in their face. Yeah, great, but some people want to find out on their own. I don't really care, but others do.

It's fine to know that Link gets the Master Sword in Zelda Wii U, but people don't want to know that (hypothetically) Ganondorf was your guide in disguise all along. I don't care if the game gets delayed for another year because the localization is taking too long.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
As long as Mariotehplumber doesn't try to get his hands on a load of King Dedede Amiibos (when they eventually come out) I'm good.

In all seriousness I doubt he'd go after any of the Kirby characters anyway, so...

D

Deleted member

So what I get from this gif, Xenoblades Chronicles X is all about

• Running.
  • Flying.
  • And jumping.
I'M SOLD! :smash:
Basically what I did the first 5 or so hours of Xenoblade. Run around Colony 9, kill rabbits, sell fur, and jump off cliffs into water to fight piranhas to try and clear a quest.

Why... Why... Why... Why are games still not being released unanimously? Especially for RPGs where the story just flat out gets spoiled and because of how people are, everyone and their mom posts and freaks out about the ending, pivotal plot points, and stuff like that. People can't even go onto regular websites and not have "Bowser Jr. confirmed for SSB4". Yeah, great, but some people want to find out on their own. I don't really care, but others do.

It's fine to know that Link gets the Master Sword in Zelda Wii U, but people don't want to know that (hypothetically) Ganondorf was your guide in disguise all along.
I'm gonna be pissed if X gets spoiled for me.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Puella Magi Marvel Magica The Movie: The Civil War Story
Starring:

Steve Rogers as Madoka Kaname
Tony Stark as Homura Akemi
Bruce Banner as Mami Tomoe
Thor Odinson as Sayaka Miki
Clint Barton as Kyouko Sakura
Peter Parker as Nagisa Momoe
And Rocket Racoon as Kyubey

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I'm gonna be pissed if X gets spoiled for me.
Oh, don't you get me on Mario defeating Bowser at the end of Super Mario 3D World. That was unforgivable. :p

But yeah, I don't like different release dates for one game, especially a story-driven one.

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
Page 500. We started December 20, meaning we didn't even need a month for this.
This is a beautiful achievement...

Anyway, what's up all you beautiful people? I haven't been on here in too long. Love the new title btw XD

D

Deleted member

As long as Mariotehplumber doesn't try to get his hands on a load of King Dedede Amiibos (when they eventually come out) I'm good.

In all seriousness I doubt he'd go after any of the Kirby characters anyway, so...
He's just aiming towards the female characters more it seems. He is also collecting male characters but I don't think he's doing that much.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
He's just aiming towards the female characters more it seems. He is also collecting male characters but I don't think he's doing that much.
So, he's sexist? Welp, time to call the radical feminists to his house. :p

D

Deleted member

Starring:

Steve Rogers as Madoka Kaname
Tony Stark as Homura Akemi
Bruce Banner as Mami Tomoe
Thor Odinson as Sayaka Miki
Clint Barton as Kyouko Sakura
Peter Parker as Nagisa Momoe
And Rocket Racoon as Kyubey
With my limited knowledge of Thor, I approve of Thor being Sayaka.

"YOU REALLY ARE AN ALLY OF JUSTICE, BANNER. NOT LIKE THAT PSYCHO. WHAT'S HER DEAL ANYWAY? SHE REALLY PISSES ME OFF."

Please Shueisha, no more live action musicals since the Death Note idea was already bad enough.
The what?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Actually, he kinda is. If you look his history at the Sega forums.. you'd know... yeah I have no comment.
It'll be the one thing everyone agrees on with Anita Sarkeesian. :p

Hmm... Maybe I should invest in a pitchforks and torches shop. :demon:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
What were the Amiibos other than Rosalina and Lucina that he claimed he was going after again? I think he was going for Robin too, but I thought he had a few others supposedly planned and I can't remember which ones they are.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
So basically it's just your name in pink? That's nothing it seems. Unless we go @ Cap'nChreest Cap'nChreest mode... I don't want to imagine that.

Anata ni tashikani sore wa chōdo pinku no namaedesu. Shikashi, watashiniha, soreha tanoshimi no tame ni intānetto-jō de hito o arashi kōjitsuda!

D

Deleted member

It'll be the one thing everyone agrees on with Anita Sarkeesian. :p

Hmm... Maybe I should invest in a pitchforks and torches shop. :demon:
He said his girlfriend "doesn't know how to play a video game, and that women belong to the kitchen".. really? That's a harsh thing to say, man. Of course, he said that at the Sega forums. And yes, he got banned over there. :p

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
What were the Amiibos other than Rosalina and Lucina that he claimed he was going after again? I think he was going for Robin too, but I thought he had a few others supposedly planned and I can't remember which ones they are.
Robin (don't think there will be a female one, though), Palutena and ZSS.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
He said his girlfriend "doesn't know how to play a video game, and that women belong to the kitchen".. really? That's a harsh thing to say, man. Of course, he said that at the Sega forums. And yes, he got banned over there. :p
Yep... that pitchforks and torches investment idea seems really good right now. :smash:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom