• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

I hope this is the first and last time I get pranked. I sometimes think pranking is annoying.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Alright, midterms start tomorrow. I can do this. I CAN CHANGE THE FUTURE!

Ohai Drawcia Soul.
Ohai Homura the Ninja.
THE FUTURE IS NOT WRITTEN! YOU CHALLENGE YOUR FATE! THE FUTURE IS YOURS TO DECIDE!

:4lucina::4shulk:
TA FEWCHOR EESCHZ UASZ 2 DAHZEYED!

"DA FUCHSIA IZ AWS TOOW DESIGHED."

ZA FYOOCHA ISZ AWS TU DUHSYDE.

DU FYOOCHA IS AWHS TI DISIDE...

DEH PHYOOCHUR ES HOURZ TU DESHIED

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
I don't know why companies keep thinking that limiting their consumer's options are a good thing. :ohwell:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Still a bunch of bull****.
Oh well, guess this will teach me to be more flexible with my pocket space within these next semesters. Been having this old 3DS since launch and this year is the perfect time to buy a more recent model. Considering the many improvements with the "New" 3DS model, I guess all these years of patience had surely paid off.

Also, I definitely don't want to miss out on any exclusive games like Xenoblade 3DS. Xenoblade is actually one of the few games I didn't mind having a portable port given the small amount of massive RPG's on the 3DS.

D

Deleted member

Dead or Alive should just make this girl a playable character:

Last edited by a moderator:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
She has pretty BIG eyes.

And a HUMONGOUSLY nice smile.

And an AMAZING RACK of clothes on the clothesline.

I could do this all night.
And to believe the original creator of the DOA franchise hates the 5th installment. Maybe it's because he hate the realistic and edgy approach that the series is going in.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Looking at the new Fire Emblem trailer, it looks like a Rome versus Japan theme. Maybe some Middle East thing too. In the beginning, the footsoldiers look like samurai while the horsemen have helmets similar to Roman soldiers. The issue is that since Awakening where you could see more details, Myrmidons looked like samurai and Cavaliers looked like European horsemen - I don't remember clearly, but I think Paladins did have Romanesque helmets.

It was the same case in Blazing Sword, Binding Blade, The Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance, and Radiant Dawn except it meant little, but the new FE seems to be taking that east meets west seriously.

Oh, and that dancer lady better be the "Lord" of the game. I tired that since Blazing Sword, The Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance, and Radiant Dawn, everyone was a typical Lord with a sword. At least BS had a katana Lord, Lyndis, SS had a fencer Lord, Eirika, PoR had a two-handed sword-wielder, Ike, and RD had a magic Lord, Micaiah. That's still 4 games out of the currently released 13 and 2 of them are remakes. Oh, and I think there was a sword and magic Lord in one of the older, Japan-only games; it was Leif, I think.

People can complain how FE would have too many reps, but at least she would be different. Peach is the closest thing to a dancer archetype with her twirliness. It would have been nice for Chrom or Lucina to be unique, but yes, I understand where people are coming from on generic fighters. Micaiah would have been great had RD been popular.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Quick Question.
Is this song in Smash Wii U?
I love this song so so much.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Still, I've always wondered how it would feel to have two massive mounds protruding from your body with the consistency of Jell-O would feel. I mean, with all that bouncing and such, wouldn't it be painful after a while?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The story's still in the works btw.

NEW FIRE EMBLEM. YUS.

NEW ROBIN AMIIBO. YUS.

CODENAME STEAM. YUS.

FE AMIIBOS IN AFOREMENTIONED GAME. YUS.

TOAD. YUS.

I CAN FINALLY GET PRIME TRILOGY. YUS.

MORE MARTHS. YUS.

NEW 3DS IS RIGHT AROUND MY BIRTHDAY AND I NEED A NEW SYSTEM. YUS.

YUS/10 for me.

D

Deleted member

Pretty sure it is and IIRC there's also a medley of it. But that might be the same song.
Same song, just renamed to "Shin Onigashima Medley," kind of like how Onett's theme was renamed from "Mother (Melee)" to "Onett (Melee)."

Last edited by a moderator:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Gift the prank to me then. :troll:
You will be forever unpranked! And nothing you can do about it! It would just be wave after wave of thinking a prank is coming only for nothing to happen each time but with increasing suspicion that it could happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom