• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Ech, just came back from FG matches with mah main :4falcon:.
I won most of my matches, and only lost to two people. One guy who played :4fox:, who's becoming popular in Smash 4, :4megaman: and :4diddy:. You could hear him behind his screen saying "Lol, I'm destroying noobs on FG".
The second player was surprisingly a :4metaknight:. He was really good, sure, the problem is : he taunted everytime he got a stock. It was ridiculous, it's like he tried to bring the pride of Meta knight back. He still SD with his recovery. Don't question why, he did anyway.

So, I need to train myself against :4diddy:, :4fox:, :4ness: and :4zss:. Yay, top tiers.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
The guy is already salty and those people are running with it.

He's posted a video where he basically talks **** about :rosalina::4palutena::4lucina::4robinm::4robinf::4zss: saying they're "hentai inspired characters" or have "hentai inspired redesigns" and is Nintendo catering to otaku instead of being great like in the past. All while cursing like an angry angsty kid.

I'm pretty sure that the word hentai doesn't mean what he think the word means.

Besides, if you look at the old designs of characters like Link or Pit from the 80's, you'll notice they're a lot like anime from that time period. The characters have just been designed to be more reminiscent of today's art styles.
*Sees nothing about :4zelda:*

At least someone's safe... for now.

Soul.

People have been shipping Mariotehplumber with Rosalina solely to piss him off.

A photo of him with two girls surfaced on the web and people have shopped the girls' faces with Rosalina faces.

Not to mention art and R34. XD
I'm seriously laughing at the latest video. Like, really. I just am. The comments are also funny...
Lmao, Rosalina roleplayers trying to make Mariotehplumber mad. xD
Hey, I found the edgiest edger of all edges: Edge.

Oh, and there's Soul Edge, but he goes by the name of Nightmare, so that drops his edge level to dull. :p
Soul Edge is actually a Mario Kart 8 clan. Maximum edge bruh. Maximum EDGE.

I want "waifu" to be censored by the forum.
We all want that to happen. Don't worry.

D

Deleted member

He's posted a video where he basically talks **** about :rosalina::4palutena::4lucina::4robinm::4robinf::4zss: saying they're "hentai inspired characters" or have "hentai inspired redesigns" and is Nintendo catering to otaku instead of being great like in the past. All while cursing like an angry angsty kid.

Besides, if you look at the old designs of characters like Link or Pit from the 80's, you'll notice they're a lot like anime from that time period. The characters have just been designed to be more reminiscent of today's art styles.
He overreacted towards Lucina lol. He said stuff about the word "waifu" on one part.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

There's equality here : male Robin is a hentai now.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

I'm not even going to be angry or the tiniest bit upset over this, it just gives him attention.
It's still appalling though how he thinks

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I was saying that if there's a possibility for a user to gift Premium to another user. Like, one user gifts Premium to the other user with the same limit as the user who gifted the thing. I'm seriously not sure. It would be funny because then I could have a Pikachu artwork behind my posts and a custom user title below my username. I don't feel like getting Premium the "normal" way, as in paying. It's just not my business.
Yeah, unfortunately I don't think there's such option here... yet. At least it's on people's radars since it's been suggested before. Only gifting names it seems.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The guy is over 20 years old (I think 26 or 27, which would make him about 9 or 10 years older than I am) and is one of the most emotional, irrational, and just plain immature people I've ever seen.

Unless someone somehow manages to convince him to get some help about his anger (the best bet for that would probably be some close relatives) trying to turn this guy around is most likely just a lost cause.

That is all assuming he's not just some mastermind of a troll. I'm not gonna give the guy any attention in either case. I'll just sit back and laugh at any satire aimed towards his stupidity.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I'll just sit back and laugh at any satire aimed towards his stupidity.
but isnt that also giving him attention?
wall of Japanese?

That's pretty racist if you ask me.

The correct term is "great wall of china"
The wall of Japan hasn't been build yet because they let their mechs run lose in the wild and they destroy it every time.

Like What Spaces woody does to peoples sanity

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom