• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Magus_

Smash Lord
NNID
DeadlyTaco
3DS FC
1306-7596-5996
It turns your name purple though.
That's something.
I mean, it IS a nice shade of purple.
It's funny, I always thought I'd like being pranked better than being left alone. The purple shade is nice, and you get your rank thingy changed without having to get premium. Of course, you can't make it whatever you want but it still is something.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Hey, I remembered this. For those that want to know more about "waifuism", why it exists, its escalation, and what's wrong with it, then watch/listen to this video. It's funny and fascinating at the same time. Also, it has Nujabes in the background. Oh, internet memes. :seuss:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The guy is over 20 years old (I think 26 or 27, which would make him about 9 or 10 years older than I am) and is one of the most emotional, irrational, and just plain immature people I've ever seen.

Unless someone somehow manages to convince him to get some help about his anger (the best bet for that would probably be some close relatives) trying to turn this guy around is most likely just a lost cause.

That is all assuming he's not just some mastermind of a troll. I'm not gonna give the guy any attention in either case. I'll just sit back and laugh at any satire aimed towards his stupidity.
His latest video is pretty much like his Mariotehplumber Update 1 video. You know, where he gets.. uh.. angry, I mean, extremely angry. He's 24 and should've gotten a life by now, but I can't do anything about it.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
The only things that I like about DC is

Teen Titans (Not GO!)
Static Shock show
Actual comics aside, Young Justice was a really, really, solid show. Watch it on Netflix if you've got some spare time.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Was the game even good? I know the past games were, but I never played them.
The Last hope's battle system is halfway decent, but every single character is so god damn annoying, especially the ****ing catgirl. Story's kinda stupid too, but it all goes south when..

When they go to an alternate Earth, a character activates a bomb that blows up that Earth. Edge feels responsible and goes into the biggest emo fits I've seen in any game I've played, and it lasts for half the game. **** Edge and his emo fit.

You're better off playing Till the End of Time. It's much better.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
His latest video is pretty much like his Mariotehplumber Update 1 video. You know, where he gets.. uh.. angry, I mean, extremely angry. He's 24 and should've gotten a life by now, but I can't do anything about it.
The fact he's three years older than me is baffling, but I guess people grow at different paces.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
It makes me remember of this kid for some reason :

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Aonuma trolled us about not wanting Tingle in Hyrule Warriors, didn't he?
Actually, he said to try out some other characters. And it was nothing more than a suggestion. It's not surprising Tingle got in later. He was a very popular pick by quite a few people. Skull Kid was the other.

O

who is this?
Tingle, Master of Maps, the Slave Driver of Families, He who wields Rupees.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah, like I said, given his age, chances are that trying to get him to change his ways is a lost cause at this point.

It's none of my concern though.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I never took this whole waifu thing seriously. Im pretty sure 90% people who say hardcore stuff like WAIFU IS MY LIFE are just shooting the ****. But hey its the internet, who the **** knows.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Hey, I remembered this. For those that want to know more about "waifuism", why it exists, its escalation, and what's wrong with it, then watch/listen to this video. It's funny and fascinating at the same time. Also, it has Nujabes in the background. Oh, internet memes. :seuss:

Words cannot describe what I've seen.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I never took this whole waifu thing seriously. Im pretty sure 90% people who say hardcore stuff like WAIFU IS MY LIFE are just shooting the ****. But hey its the internet, who the **** knows.
Trust me when I say there are people out there who prefer waifus over real women.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So mariotehplumber is 24... but acts like he's half of his age
Well, time to watch his videos and laugh at his immature rage

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I always liked the term "shooting the ****". It must seem like a fun practice in the can/john/porcelian throne.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
The Last hope's battle system is halfway decent, but every single character is so god damn annoying, especially the ****ing catgirl. Story's kinda stupid too, but it all goes south when..

When they go to an alternate Earth, a character activates a bomb that blows up that Earth. Edge feels responsible and goes into the biggest emo fits I've seen in any game I've played, and it lasts for half the game. **** Edge and his emo fit.

You're better off playing Till the End of Time. It's much better.
Till the end of time is infinitely better! I put thousands of hours into that game!

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
The only things that I like about DC is

Teen Titans (Not GO!)
Static Shock show
There's so much more awesomeness you're missing out on
The DC Animated Universe outpaces Marvel's by miles in the shows and movies. Check out Batman/Superman Public Enemies, which is just scraping the surface.
Now the cinema universe is an entirely different universe :urg:
That's where Mahvel pulls away

Soul.

Eh...I dunno, I feel like Mariotehplumber is making these videos to give us a laugh, rather than thinking he does this everytime. Of course, my claim may be proven wrong, with the amiibo photos and stuff.
I don't understand what waifu means. It makes me think it's something from the feet.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
You know, something I've been considering for a while is actually learning music and playing an instrument.

Composition is what seems to be interesting me the most, though. I've come up with musical arrangements in my head, as well.

Ramblings aside, I'm off to sleep. See ya next time. I may not be online for the next few days.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
You know, SammyClassicSonicFan actually grew up normal despite his Aspergers. He doesn't yell anymore all the time and actually discusses.
Really? Well, that's good to hear, he seems to have learned from himself then.

Still, I really wonder how he managed to get so many videos filled with his screaming rage on the Internet.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
You know, SammyClassicSonicFan actually grew up normal. He doesn't yell anymore but actually discusses instead.

That's great, he actually grew up, unlike the 24 year old guy who buys 100 Rosalinas and wants to make war to Nintendo by using the term "hentai". I'm proud of this lil'boy. Not so sure about the 24 year old dude however.

You know, something I've been considering for a while is actually learning music and playing an instrument.

Composition is what seems to be interesting me the most, though. I've come up with musical arrangements in my head, as well.

Ramblings aside, I'm off to sleep. See ya next time. I may not be online for the next few days.
Dude, I want to learn how to play the piano, but can't due to space and having not a lot of time to practice. But I would love to learn the piano. It's my favorite instrument.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
What have you seen? 'Cause I heard a decent argument on how silly people can be through that video.
That's actually what I've meant, hence the Poker Face reaction. Luckily I have a savior in the form of a real woman so that I'll never succumb to waifuism. :p

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Ok, I can't take that guy seriously; also saying the F-Word 3 times per sentence makes him look even more childish (unless you're the singer of Iron Maiden, in that case you're bad***)
He messes up his own argument with bad words and trying to add the "Hentai accusations" just helps him to look more like a joke.

Hey, you can like Palutena without her being a waifu. :glare:
This

D

Deleted member

The fact he's three years older than me is baffling, but I guess people grow at different paces.
Really? That's funny. 001rich100 is older than me yet he got mad at me for no reason back when I joined YouTube. All I wanted him to do was to give me advice on a project I was going to make and he took it seriously and threatened to ban me from the site. Ugh... good thing I distanced myself from the dark age.

It makes me remember of this kid for some reason :
Lol yeah SammyClassicSonicFan. I think he's getting bored of Sonic according to one of his videos.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Ok, I can't take that guy seriously; also saying the F-Word 3 times per sentence makes him look even more childish (unless you're the singer of Iron Maiden, in that case you're bad***)
He messes up his own argument with bad words and trying to add the "Hentai accusations" just helps him to look more like a joke.
I wouldn't mind it as much if he actually got to the point.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Same, I use the term as a joke rarely use it anyway
I always used it the same way
RIGHT @Nintendo-Spider151?
RIGHT?

I'm joking, hope I didn't offend anybody

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom