• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

Honestly I see roleplaying as pointless, sometimes is funny but most of the time is meh.
Roleplaying, to me, is pointless. Like, what do you gain by acting as a character. Yeah, it's "fun" but not top tier fun.
It was "fun" in 2011 or something when I just lurked in YouTube channels and saw users doing that. Meh.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Roleplaying, to me, is pointless. Like, what do you gain by acting as a character. Yeah, it's "fun" but not top tier fun.
It was "fun" in 2011 or something when I just lurked in YouTube channels and saw users doing that. Meh.
What fun do you gain by playing a :foxmelee: :132: in Melee? :troll:

zkaka3000

Smash Cadet
Now you see here guys, zkaka3000 brought this up during the waifu discussion because he thinks that we'll just brush it off as another random comment, but in reality, these events actually did happen.
Don't believe me?
Look under his # of messages.
View attachment 35754
See that?
He mains Pichu in Melee.
And as we all know, everybody who mains Pichu has mystical/magical powers.
It's a fact.
You know it's true.
i never knew I have magical powers.

Though this could explain why every guy I meet always falls head over heels for me

:troll:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Shines, shines, shines, and more shines. Did I say Shine? No? Okay.
We all know Ditto is a secret playable character.

Comic Sans is such a "noob" font. At least for me.
Because of that is a good idea to use that font on April Fools... or use Papyrus because "it looks kewl"

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
i never knew I have magical powers.

Though this could explain why every guy I meet always falls head over heels for me

:troll:
:pichumelee: was so magically OP, Sakurai had to add recoil on his moves just to keep the spacies in the S tier.

Enjoy your magic.
Please share some of your magic with me...

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Just got my Smash Bros. posters I ordered from Club Nintendo, today!

Also, I just finished watching the direct, and I have to say that the best part of it was easily the new Fire Emblem game. :grin:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Sonic 268 is finally up online! I'm so gonna love this arc. <3

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
That awkward but hilarious moment when the President of México (or at least his staff) thinks that my city is too ugly and posts this instead

Yep, this is El Paso, TX; not Juárez

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
How popular are these games? Because if Sakurai is still in charge for Smash 5, I can see it happen if the games are popular enough.
The games's popularity are rather huge in Japan, even close to the same level as Tomodachi Life despite focusing on a female audience (Given the second game received an updated release just for the Japanese audience). The first game itself managed to sell at least more than the average Platinum Games title worldwide (No joke).

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
The games's popularity are rather huge in Japan, even close to the same level as Tomodachi Life despite focusing on a female audience (Given the second game received an updated release just for the Japanese audience). The first game itself managed to sell at least more than the average Platinum Games title worldwide (No joke).
Style Savvy Girl Gets In Style!

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
That event isn't so bad once you know the trick.
*Haven't watched the video yet*
it's funny cause they are doin the Co-op version of the event, and it's always the guy playing falco who messes up. the other guy rages at the other guy.

This video made me laugh so hard I almost died.

10/10

Soul.

Is it me or did the site's font change into something like Arial Narrow?
Speaking of Arial Narrow, they should include that font.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
it's funny cause they are doin the Co-op version of the event, and it's always the guy playing falco who messes up. the other guy rages at the other guy.

This video made me laugh so hard I almost died.

10/10
Well I know that now.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
It's crazy how Fire Emblem was about to become a dead franchise if Awakening didn't sell enough, and now we have 4 FE characters in Smash, their respective amiibo, new stages on both the 3DS & Wii U (something which even StarFox, Metroid, and DK can't claim), Radiant Dawn and Path of Radiance Soundtracks in Japan, a trading card game, and now this new game.

Although to be honest, Fire Emblem Awakening and seemingly this game feel different from past titles, I still love the new style Awakening brought, but sometimes I miss the the style used in the Tellius games.

Soul.

too bad most people would rather see him gone
It's sad. Dunno what would happen to Smash if he ends up leaving.
Even though he does the opposite. Says he doesn't feel like making the next Smash, makes it regardless.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom