• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
yes, and if something important DOES pops up while you playing a match like having to rush to the hospital, why would you be pissed at the game when a family member is going to the hospital? Isn't the Family member more important?
I KNOW what you are talking about.

I was referring to how you two comments had two completely different scenarios, but whatever

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
yes, and if something important DOES pops up while you playing a match like having to rush to the hospital, why would you be pissed at the game when a family member is going to the hospital? Isn't the Family member more important?

I guess I am just strange
Family is not important to everyone I guest.:ohwell:

zkaka3000

Smash Cadet

I guess I am just strange

Yup, family's pretty important for me!

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Hey guys and gals, want to find out more disgusting things about For Glory players? Check out what ZombieBran from the Zelda Social thread found out: http://smashboards.com/threads/zeld...music-in-the-op.344739/page-224#post-18369785.

Otherwise: Here's a quote of it:
So apparently Links (and other campers) actually DO purposely stand away from their routers to ensure max amount of lag. There's guides and everything to learn how to make the match as laggy as possible. As if the inherent input lag didn't buff projectiles enough. It's not in your head, Links intentionally have the worst internet.

Wow. Between the one trick ponies, Little Macs, and this, I can't stand 4/5ths of For Glory.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
D

Deleted member

He is. No wonder why Twitch chats are not good. Lol.
I just noticed I hit 4,000 posts. Nobody gets a special post. :troll:
Twitch chats in a nutshell: disturbing ASCII images and lots of emoticons. :troll:

R0Y

Smash Master
I assume there's some context behind the title, because a sentence like "The Last Story" is a paradox.
There is...Game director is the man who created Final Fantasy!

I would, but I really don't use the Wii anymore. Perhaps if they make a New 3DS version of the game I would be interested.
Wait, Pandora's Tower is bad?
It's not nearly as good as The Last Story, but still pretty good....if XSeed hadn't botched the release. I regret buying it since I can't finish it without doing workarounds. This happens on every North American copy and there was never a fix or reprint.

Pac-Man can too? Wow. Didn't know. What a surprise.
Since we're talking about the Direct....Xenoblade 3DS news please. inb4 @ R R0Y likes this.
New 3DS news. Majora's Mask 3D. More 3DS games! ....And Mewtwo. And Wii U stuff.
Kept you waiting, huh?

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Hey guys and gals, want to find out more disgusting things about For Glory players? Check out what ZombieBran from the Zelda Social thread found out: http://smashboards.com/threads/zeld...music-in-the-op.344739/page-224#post-18369785.

Otherwise: Here's a quote of it:
you can make the game laggy? What a bunch of cheaters, I can't play fair so I'm make the game lag, the tryhards just keep getting worst and worst. They got to be new smash players, even when I played brawl with it bad online it wasn't this bad.

D

Deleted member

There is...Game director is the man who created Final Fantasy!

It's not nearly as good as The Last Story, but still pretty good....if XSeed hadn't botched the release. I regret buying it since I can't finish it without doing workarounds. This happens on every North American copy and there was never a fix or reprint.

Kept you waiting, huh?
Wait, so there is no update channel for Pandora's Tower like Nintendo did with Skyward Sword? I guess it's better to get the JP or EU versions then.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
aw damn...
It's funnier when Groose is involved. Y'know, this should be Groose's Final Smash. :p

Oh, and the reason you're a Smash Master now probably has to do with you meeting the requirements for that title and it overriding it. I don't know how to change titles, so I can't help you there. Probably :4greninja:'d by now.

you can make the game laggy? What a bunch of cheaters, I can't play fair so I'm make the game lag, the tryhards just keep getting worst and worst. They got to be new smash players, even when I played brawl with it bad online it wasn't this bad.
It's not surprising, really. I've noticed matches where if I won the first match or a match, then the next match would get really laggy.

In Metal Gear Online (2), there was something called lag-switching which is even worse. I believe it makes it so things seem normal, but it's not. Lag-switchers essentially become ghosts or immortal and can kill you while you're entirely unaware. So, you could be standing there thinking nobody's around and BOOM! you're dead. The intentional lag created by For Glory scrubs is nothing compared to what lag-switchers do since lag in most games is like slowdown and/or input lag, but lag-switchers lag themselves to basically become invincible.

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
Wait, so there is no update channel for Pandora's Tower like Nintendo did with Skyward Sword? I guess it's better to get the JP or EU versions then.
Nope :/ Cause Xseed handled publishing in the West. Twilight Princess and Other M were Wii games with very rare gamebreaking glitches that didn't get a channel, but Skyward Sword's was pretty big and easy to get stuck in. Not as big or completely unavoidable at this one though...garbage Xseed. In terms of raw coding there was very little work to do since Nintendo and the third-party they contracted for the development did all the footwork.

Last edited:

Soul.

Kept you waiting, huh?
Can't say I'm surprised. The game's concept doesn't interest me at all. It's just a girl having a curse and the boy needs to break it. Meh. The gameplay doesn't make me want to get it either.

1 more day tho. I can already feel the hype, although I'll keep my expectations low.

Also, I hate fighting against Link tryhards who do nothing but projectile spam and roll because it's soooo good, apparently. This just gives Link a bad reputation.

R0Y

Smash Master
Can't say I'm surprised. The game's concept doesn't interest me at all. It's just a girl having a curse and the boy needs to break it. Meh. The gameplay doesn't make me want to get it either.

1 more day tho. I can already feel the hype, although I'll keep my expectations low.

Also, I hate fighting against Link tryhards who do nothing but projectile spam and roll because it's soooo good, apparently. This just gives Link a bad reputation.
The voice acting is really well done and you really learn to care about Elena. Seriously, it's almost like a dating sim when you're at the home base.

You know what though, if it weren't for the game-breaking bug (thanks to Xseed, not the devs or Nintendo), I'd give it a 7.5. I'd give The Last Story a 9 though. Xenoblade I haven't played yet but I can feel the 10. I love huge, open world 3D games and JRPG's.

Last edited:

Soul.

The voice acting is really well done and you really learn to care about Elena. Seriously, it's almost like a dating sim when you're at the home base.

You know what though, if it weren't for the game-breaking bug (thanks to Xseed, not the devs or Nintendo), I'd give it a 7.5. I'd give The Last Story a 9 though. Xenoblade I haven't played yet but I can feel the 10. I love huge, open world 3D games and JRPG's.
It's a dating sim but you have a girl with a random course that makes her turn into a monster and the guy doesn't know what to do.

I haven't played a lot of RPGs lol. Only one I played the most was Pokémon if that's considered an RPG series.

R0Y

Smash Master
On second thought I'm still on the fence about New 3DS. Enhancements aren't enough, can still use my OG for everything but Xenoblade 3DS whenever that comes out. Will probably wait for a successor. I'm more of a console gamer anyways.

It's a dating sim but you have a girl with a random course that makes her turn into a monster and the guy doesn't know what to do.

I haven't played a lot of RPGs lol. Only one I played the most was Pokémon if that's considered an RPG series.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Good afternoon, people.

Bashing For Glory again, eh? My experience with For Glory has mostly been good, though that may be because I play against Japanese players 80% of the time.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Nope :/ Cause Xseed handled publishing in the West. Twilight Princess and Other M were Wii games with very rare gamebreaking glitches that didn't get a channel, but Skyward Sword's was pretty big and easy to get stuck in. Not as big or completely unavoidable at this one though...garbage Xseed. In terms of raw coding there was very little work to do since Nintendo and the third-party they contracted for the development did all the footwork.
They should've done research before releasing the US version then. Funnily I never had problems running Other M; it's still working. Sonic Adventure International was released a year after the original release, and that fixed lots of bugs and glitches I think, correct me if wrong. That's the same version that came out in other regions outside from Japan. Meh, I guess there's no point on fixing that PT problem as the Wii is discontinued for the most part.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It was more active during the Pic of the Day moments. But now they're waiting for the Nintendo Direct.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Gaze apon this, Note I am in no way responsible if this video traumatizes you for life. You clicked it.
Now you can never get it out of your head:psycho:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Were people super awkward with each other? Was there only one person talking to themselves?
It wasn't the designated off-topic thread back then. The Official Character Discussion Thread (or Official Roster Discussion Thread as it was called back then) held all speculation as well as idle chat, until Mario & Sonic Guy chewed us out for going off-topic constantly. Then we migrated here.

Poor M&SG was the only Smash 4 mod back then. I shudder to imagine his workload.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
It wasn't the designated off-topic thread back then. The Official Character Discussion Thread (or Official Roster Discussion Thread as it was called back then) held all speculation as well as idle chat, until Mario & Sonic Guy chewed us out for going off-topic constantly. Then we migrated here.

Poor M&SG was the only Smash 4 mod back then. I shudder to imagine his workload.
Well, we know who deserves a medal and a vacation.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Gaze apon this, Note I am in no way responsible if this video traumatizes you for life. You clicked it.
Now you can never get it out of your head:psycho:
There's a better 2d animated one. Enjoy

That Swedish song is extremely catchy, I'll give you that. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom