• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
So, who wants to make a bet on how many Smash DLC threads there will be?
B-b-but Blonic is viable
I'm honestly kind of upset that the Direct is 9AM EST. I chose today of all days to take a day off. Plus, Im done with class by 11am so I miss the direct by quite a bit, if only it was two hours later. Hindsight is 20/20 >:\/

Soul.

Izaw found out Falco can L-cancel his Dair. I can't wait for over finds on everyone else. I mean, imagine Ganondorf L-canceling his Dair if that were possible. Ooo, scary. :p
Falco's DAir thing is like Bowser Jr.'s. Once he hits with DAir, he can move instantly.
ANYWAYS A NEW DIRECT HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Falco's DAir thing is like Bowser Jr.'s. Once he hits with DAir, he can move instantly.
ANYWAYS A NEW DIRECT HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED.
And Pac-Man's Bair from what I learned in the Character Competitive Impressions thread.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

New Direct? New 3DS announcement? New Mewtwo details? New everything? New GamePad? :troll:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Personally, I doubt anything apart from the possible info in Mewtwo well be revealed in terms of Smash.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im expecting something Star Fox related, but I'll explode in hype if they show a new Metroid game on the works.

Soul.

And Pac-Man's Bair from what I learned in the Character Competitive Impressions thread.
Pac-Man can too? Wow. Didn't know. What a surprise.
Since we're talking about the Direct....Xenoblade 3DS news please. inb4 @R0Y likes this.
New 3DS news. Majora's Mask 3D. More 3DS games! ....And Mewtwo. And Wii U stuff.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Pac-Man can too? Wow. Didn't know. What a surprise.
Since we're talking about the Direct....Xenoblade 3DS news please. inb4 @R0Y likes this.
New 3DS news. Majora's Mask 3D. More 3DS games! ....And Mewtwo. And Wii U stuff.
And this is why I frequent the competitive section even if I'm not in any competitive scene. You learn a lot of tricks and info like how Wii Fit Trainer's Dair is one of the slowest moves in the game, does not meteor opponents on the ground which allows it to kill horizontally, and it also has the smallest hit box out of the meteor smashes in the game. Also, Deep Breathing makes most of Wii Fit Trainer's moves one of the strongest in the game at the cost of a small window of opportunity.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
11 pm at night here in Japan....I might catch it.

I expect to see stuff about the new Star Fox and Miyamoto's new projects.
Maybe Zelda Wii U
S.T.E.A.M.
Splatoon obv
Yoshii's Wholly World
Rumored GameFreak new game
And if we are lucky, Mewtwo info and date
And if we are super lucky, further Smash DLC announcements

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Guys, MarioTehPlumber = Chris Chan confirmed
NSFW BTW, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
MariotehPlumber is bad but I don't think he's Chris Chan Type of bad. He have to drink is own sperm, pepper spray and hit someone with a car for him to be that bad in my eyes. Hope more Xenoblade Chronicles X new and shin megami tensei x fire emblem,so I know if it canceled or not.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
11 pm at night here in Japan....I might catch it.

I expect to see stuff about the new Star Fox and Miyamoto's new projects.
Maybe Zelda Wii U
S.T.E.A.M.
Splatoon obv
Yoshii's Wholly World
Rumored GameFreak new game
And if we are lucky, Mewtwo info and date
And if we are super lucky, further Smash DLC announcements
Lucky :p
I got dat 1AM Hype going on.
Anyway, this is pretty much what I HOPE too see.... with some new stuff as well.... hopefully :)

Soul.

And this is why I frequent the competitive section even if I'm not in any competitive scene. You learn a lot of tricks and info like how Wii Fit Trainer's Dair is one of the slowest moves in the game, does not meteor opponents on the ground which allows it to kill horizontally, and it also has the smallest hit box out of the meteor smashes in the game. Also, Deep Breathing makes most of Wii Fit Trainer's moves one of the strongest in the game at the cost of a small window of opportunity.
I go to that thread but don't bother posting at all. I just use that thread as some form of research lol.
Wii Fit's moves have no range. Like, almost all of them. Her smashes, for example.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Welp I'm off to go finish watching this game
Hype morning tomorrow
I swear every time I look at the users viewing the thread, I always misread @ Mythra Mythra as "SpongeBob"
And on that note night peepls

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Ooh boy, Nintendo Direct Wednesday. Work though...

It comes on two hours before work though, so I guess I'll just get up an hour earlier.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Anything for a European Direct announced yet? They're what we get directed (hehe) to in Australia.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
New direct huh. Well my only dream(s) atm for directs is showing a new Kid Icarus game (not a remake), or show off something really good that a Pit amiibo will be compatible with. A person can dream, can he?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Welp I'm off to go finish watching this game
Hype morning tomorrow
I swear every time I look at the users viewing the thread, I always misread @ Mythra Mythra as "SpongeBob"
And on that note night peepls
Well, you're not the only one lol, I misread my own name a lot of times too.

I'll change it to Flame Sniper when I get Premium to look more edgy anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom