• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
24 user viewing thread? Is there some stream going on soon, or is this another one of Rysir's vicious practical jokes?
Clearly it is a stream of users and thus a large population has risen!

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Found a great new reaction image, thought I'd share it with y'all.
GhostRiderlol.jpg

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
24 user viewing thread? Is there some stream going on soon, or is this another one of Rysir's vicious practical jokes?
Neither, it's just that the planets are aligning, we've collected all chaos emeralds, and the flowers are about to bloom.
There fore we have all gathered here just for the hell of it, for no reason other than for no reason.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Believe me, these are the mildest of the things she had done. She actually find bits of humorous Rule 34 on the net and print it in order to accurately trace it on paper. Sometimes, she's creative enough to make her own like redrawing the Kirby whipping Mr. Frost gif with the latter wearing BDSM gear. I'd never thought I'd see the day when a girl finds the idea of Rule 34 funny. :lol:
Well, people have different kinks I suppose.

Now, if only I could find a guy that would accept me for who I am *sobs uncontrollably*

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
It's amazing how in under an hour, I reached Platnium for Club Nintendo.

...I was sitting on a gold mine all this time. ._.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Ah quit gripin'! Somebody had to point it out, right?
Some things just need to be left unsaid and just let it move along! Now look what you did! You scared off a chunk of the population!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
After listening to Parappa 2's "Romantic Love" on my IPad and looking at the Kirby x Mr. Frosty gif, my mind had went DEEP in the gutter. This is what happens when you look at any "innocent" GIF while listening to romantic music. :laugh:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Its always doing that.
No, I believe at that certain moment, there was a mysterious power that drove some people away. It's the only explanation. I will have to further investigate, because if people can use that power to their advantage... things may turn out ugly.

How could I forget about this!?:

....Revoltech Woody may or may not have gotten out of his box recently. >_>
If true, then I pray for humanity now...

:troll:

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
That was weird though. The users here spiked to a lot, but now it's like a half than that....Something's going on here....
....Revoltech Woody may or may not have gotten out of his box recently. >_>

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I got bored, so I looked through some anime gifs and guess what? Another anime that involves an amnesiac protagonist. It's called Mikakunin de Shinkoukei or Engaged to the Unidentified in English. It's about a girl named Kobeni Yonomori who finds out she's engaged to some dude named Hayuka Mitsumine.

Here's the man in question. There's a reason he's covering his right eye like that and no, he's not emo and his aloofness has more to do with what he is. Hint: Think Spice and Wolf. Dark past, tall, and handsome, well, we have ourselves a bonafide lovely loner and plucky girl couple. Oh, it's a rom-com sort of anime.

Man, I'm bored... :ohwell:

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
No, I believe at that certain moment, there was a mysterious power that drove some people away. It's the only explanation. I will have to further investigate, because if people can use that power to their advantage... things may turn out ugly.

How could I forget about this!?:

If true, then I pray for humanity now...

:troll:
Damn it @ Space Stranger Space Stranger Why dont you ever watch him

Man, I'm bored... :ohwell:
I saw that *saves*

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Speaking of shipping; which one is better: FedEx or UPS?

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Cardboard boxes are great! They make good stealth armor!
THE AURA guides my sneakyness!

D

Deleted member

It's amazing how in under an hour, I reached Platnium for Club Nintendo.

...I was sitting on a gold mine all this time. ._.
Lol, same dude. I only got Kirby's Dream Land 3 as a reward.. I hope there are better ones come January 19th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom