• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I know right, I couldn't believe it myself. That Kraid drawing she had involving him in a "Draw me like one of your French girls" pose in front of Samus was pretty ... interesting.
Heh, that's pretty funny actually.
Then there's the many Kirby and Dedede vore drawings she done out of boredom. If weird isn't the best way to describe her, then I don't know what is.
...I ain't dealing with this ****

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
What IS that "Draw me like one of your French girls" from anyway? I hear it everywhere

It's named after a certain scene from Titanic when a woman wanted her nude body to be drawn by a man. Nowadays, it's a meme involving characters posing like a centerfold and they are pretty common on sites like 4Chan.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Heh, that's pretty funny actually.

...I ain't dealing with this ****
Believe me, these are the mildest of the things she had done. She actually find bits of humorous Rule 34 on the net and print it in order to accurately trace it on paper. Sometimes, she's creative enough to make her own like redrawing the Kirby whipping Mr. Frost gif with the latter wearing BDSM gear. I'd never thought I'd see the day when a girl finds the idea of Rule 34 funny. :lol:

Soul.

Well, I had a date with destiny, so of course I had to rush. :p

Seriously though, it was close to dinner. Geez, did you read the post before that one? :p

My first thought was, "Hey, that's a familiar name. I wonder if it really is him. Let's see after the match." When the match started and I saw black dress Peach, I couldn't remember what Logic's main was or whatever other characters he used were. I lost hard and I saved a couple of replays and remembered "Logic's" Mii so I could compare it to Logic IRL face. Well, with how well this guy was playingplaying and his chill attitude, I felt like it was Logic.

"Logic" wasn't a tryhard, taunted after every stock including his own, and matches were fun even though I lost every one of them except for one where I used Palutena of all people. No rage quits, no cheap tactics, incredible reads, and lots of combos, mix-ups, and he made use of his character's entire arsenal. For one, I rarely see Ike's use Dtilt or even Ftilt, but he did. Most Ike's that aren't spammers go for a lot of Nairs, Bairs, Dairs, Jab combos, and grabs. He even used Down Smash which almost nobody uses on For Glory since it's always a charged Side Smash or Up Smash for FG Ike's.

Logic or not, I'm fine with losing to him like jimi, the Mega Man player or er... That one Fox player who I don't remember his tag, but I have a replay of him, and jordan who I went through 21 characters messing around and having fun despite losing most of the matches. It's losing to tryhards, cheap winners, and spammers that **** me off since I'm not going to learn much about a MU against a Ness who spams only PKT2 and lag made it impossible to counter. I had a match against a Kirby who spammed Stone yesterday and the lag plus input lag made it horrible. The match even timed out... Why was I connected to some dude from Chihuahua, Mexico?!
Were those matches lag-free or did they have the least amount of lag as possible? I'm just wondering lol.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Speaking of plushies; I found this while browsing on eBay, again

I need more Sailor V on my life

Also MOAR SHULK

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
As long as D3, ROB, Duck Hunt and Bowser Jr don't end up being thousands of dollars, I'm good

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Thanks. I am keeping Cresselia. What would happen if you bring another Rayquaza to the top of Sky Pillar during the Delta Episode? Will you still have to replace a Pokemon with the Rayquaza you catch?

Also, what's with trying to sell Shulk amiibos for thousands of dollars? >_>

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Were those matches lag-free or did they have the least amount of lag as possible? I'm just wondering lol.
The ones against "Logic" and the other guys I had fun with? Yeah, they were lag-free, well, as lag-free as it can get. So, every time I lost, it was my own fault for letting myself be open alongside the skill gap. When lag's involved, skill becomes more or less irrelevant, hence, losing to a Stone spammer when I had both lag and input lag.

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Thanks. I am keeping Cresselia. What would happen if you bring another Rayquaza to the top of Sky Pillar during the Delta Episode? Will you still have to replace a Pokemon with the Rayquaza you catch?

Also, what's with trying to sell Shulk amiibos for thousands of dollars? >_>
Pretty sure it would just use the Rayquaza with your trainer ID and not the traded one. So yes!

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Dark Pit amiibos will sell on eBay with a price of $3,063; because that's the closest way to write EDGE with numbers.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
As long as D3, ROB, Duck Hunt and Bowser Jr don't end up being thousands of dollars, I'm good
And why I'm going to preorder some Amiibo before they go out of stock soon as I get my next college loan. There's no way in hell I'm missing out on Duck Hunt since I've failed to get Wii Fit Trainer on time.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Sometimes, she's creative enough to make her own like redrawing the Kirby whipping Mr. Frost gif with the latter wearing BDSM gear.
even I draw the line somewhere and my and my Girlfriend talk about some pretty TMI stuff
Each Dark Pit amiibo comes with a copy of Shadow The Hedgehog.
I wish I can like this more and more without unliking it

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Hmm, now to decide if I want a Naive Rayquaza for Draco Meteor or a Jolly for a fully physical one but either without dragon coverage or with Dragon Claw...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Believe me, these are the mildest of the things she had done. She actually find bits of humorous Rule 34 on the net and print it in order to accurately trace it on paper. Sometimes, she's creative enough to make her own like redrawing the Kirby whipping Mr. Frost gif with the latter wearing BDSM gear. I'd never thought I'd see the day when a girl finds the idea of Rule 34 funny. :lol:
You mean Mr. Frost is not like that? I mean, why else would he bare his posterior?

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
That Avengers Age of Ultron Second Trailer though...

Hulk is definitely possessed by Scarlet Witch. Just look at his eyes!
Found this in the comment section:
"For the end credit scene the Advengers should return to the tower to throw a victory party after a while they leave to go to the after party with Thor leaving his hammer behind on a table. A janitor comes in and starts cleaning up the room; he starts wiping the table and he picks up Thor's hammer to wipe underneath it without any struggle then immediately putting it down while whistling to the spidermans toon. And the janitor is shown to be Stan Lee."

YES PLEASE!! XD

Soul.

The ones against "Logic" and the other guys I had fun with? Yeah, they were lag-free, well, as lag-free as it can get. So, every time I lost, it was my own fault for letting myself be open alongside the skill gap. When lag's involved, skill becomes more or less irrelevant, hence, losing to a Stone spammer when I had both lag and input lag.
Stone spammers make me laugh honestly. Good to know those matches were lag free. I've had some matches in For Glory and they were lag free as well lol.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
You mean Mr. Frost is not like that? I mean, why else would he bare his posterior?
It could be for a variety of reasons like spanking his ass to taunt people (As evidence in Triple Deluxe) or flashing it for the sake of disturbing his foes (Though Kirby had seen worse things like bleeding eyeballs). Either way, it wouldn't be surprising since he's wearing black in some games and practically half naked after all. :troll:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Dang, I kinda want May to roll around already cause I cannot contain my hype for Avengers Age of Ultron

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Hmm, now to decide if I want a Naive Rayquaza for Draco Meteor or a Jolly for a fully physical one but either without dragon coverage or with Dragon Claw...
I say Naive, Draco Meteor smacks M-Mence and Fire Blast is really useful to handle Steel Types and roast Klefki (also Jolly doesn't matter when facing that keys because Thunder Wave)

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It could be for a variety of reasons like spanking his *** to taunt people (As evidence in Triple Deluxe) or flashing it for the sake of disturbing his foes (Though Kirby had seen worse things like bleeding eyeballs). Either way, it wouldn't be surprising since he's wearing black in some games and practically half naked after all. :troll:

I don't know. I mean, why would someone bare only that part of the body? Clearly he knows what he's getting into.

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
Found this in the comment section:
"For the end credit scene the Advengers should return to the tower to throw a victory party after a while they leave to go to the after party with Thor leaving his hammer behind on a table. A janitor comes in and starts cleaning up the room; he starts wiping the table and he picks up Thor's hammer to wipe underneath it without any struggle then immediately putting it down while whistling to the spidermans toon. And the janitor is shown to be Stan Lee."

YES PLEASE!! XD
Lol that would be hilarious! Although, I doubt he could whistle the Spider Man theme song due to Sony owning most Spider-Man rights.
The Stan Lee cameo should be pretty good this film.

D

Deleted member

Stone spammers make me laugh honestly. Good to know those matches were lag free. I've had some matches in For Glory and they were lag free as well lol.
Same here. Most matches on 3DS have little to no lag, but they are playable still. I've done some lag free matches too.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I don't know. I mean, why would someone bare only that part of the body? Clearly he knows what he's getting into.
Perhaps Sakurai had created the character represent the "The Masochism Tango" trope in the first place given his fatass never bothers wearing the practical clothing for battle (This is the same guy who is known for trolling his fanbase after all). And to believe Cia haters had the same argument for her after the reveal.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I feel another Prankpocalypse incoming....
*grabs Ofuda*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom