• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I won't be able to register for the CD because I can't register the 3DS version of smash to my Club Nintendo account :( :ohwell:
I still dont understand why you need a code
I don't mind the lightheartedness, anyone watch Ultimate Spider Man (?), my big issue is that they Americanized it when they really didn't need to. Granted it's still a great movie that I enjoyed, but I do wish they went all out instead of playing it safe.
They Americanize everything nowadays because .....because

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Even the Metroid fandom? The only bad thing I can remember out of the fandom is the countless spawning of Samus Rule 34 (Or just not taking her serious as a badass due to the hotness). If you are about imply the Other M hate, a flawed game like that deserves the hate due to wasted potential.
I've seen some Metroid fanboys being offensive towards me for no reason in YouTube. Like, I'm not going to blame the games or anything, but those fanboys change my thoughts on the franchise, ultimately leading to me disliking it. I don't know, man. They pretty much are rude and act as if they were the tough guys, and then they claim they're the hardcore gamers. Not all Metroid fans are like this though; maybe some of them are cool. And yeah, DeviantArt is the home of all Rule 34 Samus images.. I have no comment on that. I don't mind Other M that much, I'm not really into the story to be honest. I find it (the game) okay / good at best.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Wow, some one stole your gamepad? That's so messed up, and to think its probably just lying around somewhere, not even being used (since it can't work without the console).
Yes, I can imagine it just lying in someone's car's trunk or in a room somewhere, though it's also possible they sold it to someone with a broken gamepad. I don't think the police are even trying to work on the case even though my house had a lot of things taken.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

This fandom, this ****ing fandom. Do these guys know how pointless we all are!? I mean, you are. that Disney had always started their own continuity for certain adaptions since Snow White? Whitewashing, yet no one gave a damn about Aladdin being changed from Chinese to Arabian in the Disney adaption. Let alone not *****ing about the titular Little Mermaid dying in the end like she's supposed to. And here goes the average Disney fanboy complaining about "muh sexy fanservice" while ignoring the fact that Disney had always been targeting families since the beginning (Chernabogs and Frollos aside). Not to mention that the Big Hero 6 adaption itself was going to be portrayed much different than the average gritty and adult Marvel Universe media to begin with. And I thought the Hetalia fandom was this stupid. :facepalm:
Ugh, didn't we have enough of those complains with Frozen already?

Also those guys that still don't accept Marvel is owned by Disney and that every media must be Ow the Edge (despite them doing lighthearted comics, shows, toys, etc, way before Disney bought them) are some of the most annoying I have the shame of finding.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Hey Im in the Hetalia fandom, not all of us are stupid, thanks
Me too, but we can't deny the many flaws it has. Remember when several fans considered Japan a Mary Sue for getting in the way of their beloved America x UK ship or considered him a "Creator's Pet"? Speaking of shippings, many of the female characters have gotten hate for getting in the way of ships or even calling them *****/*******. Here's a great visual example which I will spoiler for language reasons:

And don't get me started about the many complaints about Nyotalia's existence. There's a reason why the population of male Hetalia fans are low these days.

Fair enough, though that also applies for the entire Smash fandom too.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I'll give you a hint:
It is impossible to find out
You LIE-SIR!
I have just figured it out.
I've figured it out!
Rysir is his own trainer!
Rysir wears a mega bracelet on his left and right arms.
He has no trainer, and thus is very lonely. Because of his loneliness, he uses that calm, happy, AAAUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRAAAAAAAAAA demeanor as a facade For his burning hatred for others and the world.
The hatred resounding in his body makes it so that he can only trust himself, and because all of his trust is invested in himself, it means that he is his own best friend, which makes him a narcissist able to mega evolve on his own.
He goes around, challenging others, brooding for the sadness of the world and the pointlessness of his existence, projecting his sadness and anger onto their defeated bodies. Laughing maniacally, and running like a crazed maniac into the night.
TL;DR:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

This fandom, this ****ing fandom. Do these guys know how pointless we all are!? I mean, you are. that Disney had always started their own continuity for certain adaptions since Snow White? Whitewashing, yet no one gave a damn about Aladdin being changed from Chinese to Arabian in the Disney adaption. Let alone not *****ing about the titular Little Mermaid dying in the end like she's supposed to. And here goes the average Disney fanboy complaining about "muh sexy fanservice" while ignoring the fact that Disney had always been targeting families since the beginning (Chernabogs and Frollos aside). Not to mention that the Big Hero 6 adaption itself was going to be portrayed much different than the average gritty and adult Marvel Universe media to begin with. And I thought the Hetalia fandom was this stupid. :facepalm:
Read Walt Disney Confessions Rage, their arguments are fun to look at the great walls of text.
I don't mind the lightheartedness, anyone watch Ultimate Spider Man (?), my big issue is that they Americanized it when they really didn't need to. Granted it's still a great movie that I enjoyed, but I do wish they went all out instead of playing it safe.
I didn't really like the original comic actually but I wish they could have kept in the original elements.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I've seen some Metroid fanboys being offensive towards me for no reason in YouTube. Like, I'm not going to blame the games or anything, but those fanboys change my thoughts on the franchise, ultimately leading to me disliking it. I don't know, man. They pretty much are rude and act as if they were the tough guys, and then they claim they're the hardcore gamers. Not all Metroid fans are like this though; maybe some of them are cool. And yeah, DeviantArt is the home of all Rule 34 Samus images.. I have no comment on that. I don't mind Other M that much, I'm not really into the story to be honest. I find it (the game) okay / good at best.
Deviantart is home to Rule34 everything
Everything *shudders
*choaks* this is only 38.99 oh my god

I need it
Buuuuy it or I will
Wish his chain was shown though

D

Deleted member

Let us not talk about that subject. I'm tired of seeing that word now. Some Metroid fans are cool, but the majority is just....harsh.
I'm tired of that too. Isn't he, like, the most requested character in Smash Bros.?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Though I still firmly believe that the worst reason to hate a character is because they get in the way of a ship. And apparently looking at the blog that's the most important part of any character to a lot of fandoms. Not the personality, nor if they're likable, but because God forbid your little fictional romance would never come true.

It's like we've completely forgotten what makes a decent character.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Me too, but we can't deny the many flaws it has. Remember when several fans considered Japan a Mary Sue for getting in the way of their beloved America x UK ship or considered him a "Creator's Pet"? Speaking of shippings, many of the female characters have gotten hate for getting in the way of ships or even calling them *****/*******. Here's a great visual example which I will spoiler for language reasons:

And don't get me started about the many complaints about Nyotalia's existence. There's a reason why the population of male Hetalia fans are low these days.

Fair enough, though that also applies for the entire Smash fandom too.
I know nothing about Hetalia, but I can understand how stupid it is when a yaoi fangirls/yuri fanboys dominated fanbases hate opposite male characters solely because they can't make slash of them.

Hence Kairi still no playable in Kingdom Hearts. Or Yuuno from Lyrical Nanoha gone from the franchise.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I'm tired of that too. Isn't he, like, the most requested character in Smash Bros.?
I had a rude awakening to the Metroid fanbase thanks to GameFAQs.

...I'm so glad I don't lurk there anymore.

PF9

Smash Lord
you know what they need to include as part of an upcoming patch? the ability to hammer most challenges involving unlockable characters once you've unlocked the character in question, I am having trouble getting 8 KOs in Cruel Smash as Lucina

D

Deleted member

HA HA YES! SOMEONE FINALLY POSTED THE ANIMAL CROSSING MANUAL ON EBAY! FINALLY!

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
You LIE-SIR!
I have just figured it out.
I've figured it out!
Rysir is his own trainer!
Rysir wears a mega bracelet on his left and right arms.
He has no trainer, and thus is very lonely. Because of his loneliness, he uses that calm, happy, AAAUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRAAAAAAAAAA demeanor as a facade For his burning hatred for others and the world.
The hatred resounding in his body makes it so that he can only trust himself, and because all of his trust is invested in himself, it means that he is his own best friend, which makes him a narcissist able to mega evolve on his own.
He goes around, challenging others, brooding for the sadness of the world and the pointlessness of his existence, projecting his sadness and anger onto their defeated bodies. Laughing maniacally, and running like a crazed maniac into the night.
TL;DR:
Pfft, I have no hidden edginess! I am a purely happy sugar fueled aura maniac!

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
They Americanize everything nowadays because .....because
I didn't really like the original comic actually but I wish they could have kept in the original elements.
All I know is Americanizing things when they don't need to be really grinds my gears:

I would just hope that this means they're saving the real Japanese stuff for another movie, such as another fairy tale movie based in Medieval Japan/on Shinto Myths (the later I would think would make for a much more beautiful traditional animated movie IMO).

I think the next movie is another humanoid animal movie and after that something based on the culture of the South Pacific.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Question: If I register two copies of Smash 3DS, do I get two Mewtwo codes for the 3DS version?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Question: If I register two copies of Smash 3DS, do I get two Mewtwo codes for the 3DS version?
I dunno. That would be really helpful in my case though. My brother actually plans to play Mewtwo and I'm only downloading him because matchups.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Before I left Barnes and Nobles, I found this

And bought it

From the back of the box, I found out about this

Which I would have TOTALLY got

BUT it's Hot Topic exclusive

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
All I know is Americanizing things when they don't need to be really grinds my gears:

I would just hope that this means they're saving the real Japanese stuff for another movie, such as another fairy tale movie based in Medieval Japan/on Shinto Myths (the later I would think would make for a much more beautiful traditional animated movie IMO).

I think the next movie is another humanoid animal movie and after that something based on the culture of the South Pacific.
Yes, the next one is Zootopia and has that generic unlikely partners who start out hating each other plot. It got green lit because Lasseter loved the idea of animals living in a modern world designed by them.
Then after that is Moana, set in ancient Polynesia, following a teenage girl who sets off to find a fabled island.
Then after that is Giants, based on Jack and the Beanstalk.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I really need to slake my lust for the pipe dream that is Nintendo buying back Rare just so I can finally play Banjo Kazooie. I'll just re watch Banjo Kazooie Versus and see how that works.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

I wouldn't mind that at all, especially since it will be night impossible for them to make adaptions of Momotaro or Issuun-boshi due to content reasons.

Hence Kairi still no playable in Kingdom Hearts.
I dunno, the special ending for Dream Drop Distance does give me hope that she'll be playable soon. Though it will be truly sad if she doesn't have a decent role in KH III because of the insane Soriku or Soraxas fangirls.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Before I left Barnes and Nobles, I found this

And bought it

From the back of the box, I found out about this

Which I would have TOTALLY got

BUT it's Hot Topic exclusive
All my money...
I don't think they'll let you download more than one Mewtwo onto your cartridge, buddy. Only one of them exists in each game, after all.
POOPSICLE STICK WITH STRAWBERRY FROSTING AND MULTI-COLORED SPRINKLES!
I guess it's time for me to engage in a duel my brother.
I'll probably just give the extra 3DS code to @ CyberHyperPhoenix CyberHyperPhoenix if I can't do that.

Soul.

I really need to slake my lust for the pipe dream that is Nintendo buying back Rare just so I can finally play Banjo Kazooie. I'll just re watch Banjo Kazooie Versus and see how that works.
Or, you know, you can play the first two games because it's a pipe dream as you said.
You could also play the one for GBA but that one is meh.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
My god, don't get me started on that. Since when have been people asking for "villains"?
It sounds like you're getting started.
"Stay smart, don't start."
"Don't start what? Fires?"
And that was today's random quote.
Thanks for coming.

D

Deleted member

He always was. Since Melee.
I'd refrain myself from talking about the subject, though.
Melee opening being brought in as a counter argument.. hmm, don't know what to say about that...

*cough* *cough* King K. Rool *cough*
But he did not appear in Returns and TF. GG no RE. :troll:

I had a rude awakening to the Metroid fanbase thanks to GameFAQs.

...I'm so glad I don't lurk there anymore.
Agreed x9000. They must be rude like the ones I encountered, aren't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom