• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Hey guys and gals, before I have to leave for dinner, but does anyone know if Logic is from Missouri, plays a good Peach in a black dress, Luigi, old man Ganondorf, Kirby, Pikachu with May's headband, Yoshi, and Villager with yellow 6 shirt? 'Cause I think I just played the Logic from who has a lot of matches on VGBootCamp.

The only thing I don't remember is what his main was. I'll need to look up a match and see if that was him since Mii avatars only look so much like the real deal.

This was also on the 3DS by the way.

It's not May's bandana, it's Brendan's Hat.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Maybe he moved. :p

That said, this "Logic" was a damn good player and a chill one at that.

I was in a rush.
A rush? Why were you in a rush?
Was there somewhere you were going?
Were you not gonna make it?
Did you have to speed up?

Soul.

Hey guys and gals, before I have to leave for dinner, but does anyone know if Logic is from Missouri, plays a good Peach in a black dress, Luigi, old man Ganondorf, Kirby, Pikachu with May's Brendan's headband, Yoshi, and Villager with yellow 6 shirt? 'Cause I think I just played the Logic from who has a lot of matches on VGBootCamp.

The only thing I don't remember is what his main was. I'll need to look up a match and see if that was him since Mii avatars only look so much like the real deal.

This was also on the 3DS by the way.

Edit: Typing fast on a phone is not fun.
I would be very surprised if that were the case. You would be like, "OMG! I fought Logic!".

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
[Woody's_Wood has joined the chat]
Woody's_Wood: Wassup n00bz.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd page 448 is over.
@ Rysir Rysir , you better watch out, because the reign of Hippopotas begins now.

I've seen these for a lot of people, they're actually pretty cool.
Its never over! You can't escape!

D

Deleted member

At least that's better than fighting against noobs who go full tryhard mode after the next match. :troll:
Of course that's better.. I can't stand For Glory players for the most part. Like I said over 9000 times before, I prefer playing with friends when it comes to online.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Its never over! You can't escape!
Rysir is about to send out Mega Lucario, would you like to switch pokemon?
No
-> Yes
"HIPPOPOTAS, RETURN!"
"GO! EEVEE!"

"Vui!"

Fight
Bag
Pokemon
->Run
upload_2015-1-12_19-31-31.png

Blargg888 Escaped!
I wonder if he could catch Ganon with an Ultra Ball.
No, the Dusk Ball is MUCH more effective on Ganonchu.

Attachments

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Rysir is about to send out Mega Lucario, would you like to switch pokemon?
No
-> Yes
"HIPPOPOTAS, RETURN!"
"GO! EEVEE!"

"Vui!"

Fight
Bag
Pokemon
->Run
View attachment 35573
Blargg888 Escaped!

No, the Dusk Ball is MUCH more effective on Ganonchu.
Get your *** back over here, there's no running from a Trainer Battle.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

This fandom, this ****ing fandom. Do these guys know how pointless we all are!? I mean, you are. that Disney had always started their own continuity for certain adaptions since Snow White? Whitewashing, yet no one gave a damn about Aladdin being changed from Chinese to Arabian in the Disney adaption. Let alone not ******** about the titular Little Mermaid dying in the end like she's supposed to. And here goes the average Disney fanboy complaining about "muh sexy fanservice" while ignoring the fact that Disney had always been targeting families since the beginning (Chernabogs and Frollos aside). Not to mention that the Big Hero 6 adaption itself was going to be portrayed much different than the average gritty and adult Marvel Universe media to begin with. And I thought the Hetalia fandom was this stupid. :facepalm:

D

Deleted member

This fandom, this ****ing fandom. Do these guys know how pointless we all are!? I mean, you are. that Disney had always started their own continuity for certain adaptions since Snow White? Whitewashing, yet no one gave a damn about Aladdin being changed from Chinese to Arabian in the Disney adaption. Let alone not *****ing about the titular Little Mermaid dying in the end like she's supposed to. And here goes the average Disney fanboy complaining about "muh sexy fanservice" while ignoring the fact that Disney had always been targeting families since the beginning (Chernabogs and Frollos aside). Not to mention that the Big Hero 6 adaption itself was going to be portrayed much different than the average gritty and adult Marvel Universe media to begin with. And I thought the Hetalia fandom was this stupid. :facepalm:
Every fandom is bad, from Metroid to Disney, but nothing beats Sonic in this department. *laughs*
I agree with you though.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

This fandom, this ****ing fandom. Do these guys know how pointless we all are!? I mean, you are. that Disney had always started their own continuity for certain adaptions since Snow White? Whitewashing, yet no one gave a damn about Aladdin being changed from Chinese to Arabian in the Disney adaption. Let alone not *****ing about the titular Little Mermaid dying in the end like she's supposed to. And here goes the average Disney fanboy complaining about "muh sexy fanservice" while ignoring the fact that Disney had always been targeting families since the beginning (Chernabogs and Frollos aside). Not to mention that the Big Hero 6 adaption itself was going to be portrayed much different than the average gritty and adult Marvel Universe media to begin with. And I thought the Hetalia fandom was this stupid. :facepalm:
Son, you're on the Internet. We pride on making mountains of out molehills. You should know this by now.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Every fandom is bad, from Metroid to Disney, but nothing beats Sonic in this department. *laughs*
I agree with you though.
Even the Metroid fandom? The only bad thing I can remember out of the fandom is the countless spawning of Samus Rule 34 (Or just not taking her serious as a badass due to the hotness). If you are about imply the Other M hate, a flawed game like that deserves the hate due to wasted potential.

D

Deleted member

We are all Crazy Hand.

Don't blame me, it was Nebulon's fault for not changing the clone names.

----
Oh so it's one of those packs...

Yeah, that's why I do everything myself these days. I think part of the reason why that's the vase though is that if he added names for everything it would exceed the file size limit of info.pac. He could have at least removed the names to make it look nicer though. There are plenty of HUDs on Brawl Vault that remove the names.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Hey Im in the Hetalia fandom, not all of us are stupid, thanks
Even the Metroid fandom? The only bad thing I can remember out of the fandom is the countless spawning of Samus Rule 34 (Or just not taking her serious as a badass due to the hotness). If you are about imply the Other M hate, a flawed game like that deserves the hate due to wasted potential.
Ahem, Ridley

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Saw Mami on there once, then I just stopped following that blog. At least you can justify reasons to hate almost every other character (especially Homura) but Mami?

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

I don't mind the lightheartedness, anyone watch Ultimate Spider Man (?), my big issue is that they Americanized it when they really didn't need to. Granted it's still a great movie that I enjoyed, but I do wish they went all out instead of playing it safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom