• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Valentines Day. Ha. What a massive waste of time. I do look forward to the extreme discounts on Valentines chocolate afterward though.

D

Deleted member

Well, since it seems like @Kermit the Ninja is spamming Madoka gifs again, I may as well take my leave. I don't want to be accidentally spoiled any.
None of my reaction gifs are particularly spoiler-ish. I do have a few that are major spoilers, but I don't use them. I always seem to miss the opportunity to use them.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Was there any pokemon that went through suspect tests and didn't get banned to Ubers by Smogon?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Finally got around to calling Nintendo to order a replacement Gamepad. They told me normally they don't sell it, but he made an exception for me because mines got stolen. It still costs about $160 for the Gamepad on its own...without chargers or anything because I still have those. That's like half of what I paid for the whole system! :/

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
So I just finished beating all the Lost Crowns DLC for Dark Souls 2, and finished the Frigid Outskirts.
As expected, it's ****ing hard, though some parts were thankfully really easy.

My verdict: Better than the main game and has some awesome loot.
8/10.

Soul.

Was there any pokemon that went through suspect tests and didn't get banned to Ubers by Smogon?
In previous metagames, Drizzle was suspect tested in B/W OU but stayed in the tier. Keldeo was suspected in B/W OU as well and stayed in OU. Everything else got banned.

Last edited:

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Finally got around to calling Nintendo to order a replacement Gamepad. They told me normally they don't sell it, but he made an exception for me because mines got stolen. It still costs about $160 for the Gamepad on its own...without chargers or anything because I still have those. That's like half of what I paid for the whole system! :/
Wow, some one stole your gamepad? That's so messed up, and to think its probably just lying around somewhere, not even being used (since it can't work without the console).

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Why are you bringing basic math here for no reason?
(Also, 300)
Psycho is taking Pre-Calc, in the first few weeks is a review of algebra. Understanding how things change in relation to each other is crucial to understanding algebra and manipulating those things to show equality, relationships, constants, and values is how the work is done. Most math students take this for granted because it's (poorly) taught over many years to them and it's not an easy thing to learn, so cut Psycho some slack.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Psycho is taking Pre-Calc, in the first few weeks is a review of algebra. Understanding how things change in relation to each other is crucial to understanding algebra and manipulating those things to show equality, relationships, constants, and values is how the work is done. Most math students take this for granted because it's (poorly) taught over many years to them and it's not an easy thing to learn, so cut Psycho some slack.
Oh.
Well, sorry, it just looks like a basic problem to me.
Also, I didn't know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom