• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Review websites on a nutshell.
I think the funniest thing was one of the comments on that video.

"So basically what gamergate would've been if they weren't misogynistic trolls."

Ok, and who were the ones who made that up?

Kotaku, Gawker, Polygon. Etc.

And who did the video say was corrupt?...

Anti gamer gate everyone.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Did you guys figure that out through some kind of equation or just a gues

Because I did complicated equations such as dividing 3 on all sides
Subtract the equations.
X - X = 0
Y - Y = 0
3Z - Z = 2Z
600-400 = 200
2z = 200
z = 100.
And if Z = 100, then X + Y = 300.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Why are you bringing basic math here for no reason?
(Also, 300)
I tried to answer...but didnt help because I had my own math to try and figure out. rally, **** math.
Psycho is taking Pre-Calc, in the first few weeks is a review of algebra. Understanding how things change in relation to each other is crucial to understanding algebra and manipulating those things to show equality, relationships, constants, and values is how the work is done. Most math students take this for granted because it's (poorly) taught over many years to them and it's not an easy thing to learn, so cut Psycho some slack.
So Im not the only one having problems in math?

Last edited:

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I found another person in the comments section of the same video that I talked about "Fred" that didn't fully understand what an amiibo does:
so, you're supposed to buy the amiibo to go to your friend's house and have a computer play against your friend instead of you.... great... good job, nintendo.... always finding new ways to screw the social behavior of kids...
Unlike the last comment I talked about, I find this one kinda hilarious.
Link:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Seeing this thread doing math equations brings back my hope for humanity.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I solved much more complicated questions on the test. I don't know why I couldn't get that

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Oh man, another stupid comment from THE SAME VIDEO, man youtube really does have the worst comments ever:
Other than just collecting the figurines as real life smash trophies, I really don't see the point in these. You can already have CPU opponents IN GAME for FREE. Like... set them to level 9 and they're already better than an Amiibo at like level 40 probably. I mean I'll probably get one to try it out but.... no Nintendo.... just no.

Last edited:

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Oh man, another stupid comment from THE SAME VIDEO, man youtube really does have the worst comments ever:
Other than just collecting the figurines as real life smash trophies, I really don't see the point in these. You can already have CPU opponents IN GAME for FREE. Like... set them to level 9 and they're already better than an Amiibo at like level 40 probably. I mean I'll probably get one to try it out but.... no Nintendo.... just no.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
You can use the edit button to add stuff to an already existing post.
Be careful not to double post :3

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Page 448! My number has arrived! It is aura time!
The aura is now in full control here!

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Wow this kid makes Nintendo look like an ***hole:
Oh. I'm sorry poor children, Nintendo only likes rich kids.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I solved much more complicated questions on the test. I don't know why I couldn't get that
Sounds like A Moment of Backwards Thinking.
I've had times where I've blazed through the complicated parts of a test, but then got caught at a really easy question for one reason or another, and end up using complicated methods to solve an easy problem. (Or something like that.)
Dunno why it happens, but sometimes it just does.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I discovered the advantage of being sick with a sore throat: My voice became sooooo deep to the point I can sing Barry White songs with no problem.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Page 448! My number has arrived! It is aura time!
The aura is now in full control here!
Uh-oh.
There's no telling what he'll do to the thread!
Quickly everyone, we must make page 448 pass by! A.S.A.P!

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
how does it make you feel when I tell you I got so stressed with math I wanted to drop out of college?
Because math is ****
Yep.

Somehow, I managed to get an A in Maths for my GCSEs. Good thing I knew I wanted to be an artist and not a pencil pusher.

...wait a minute.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
I know that no matter what happens with me, I'll never be able to drop out of college if I want to live a normal life, no matter how stressing it is. As a person who will probably live alone all my life, I'd be the only one to look out for me. I'll just hope college doesn't stress me out too much.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
After all the chaos that happened last week, I never knew that Dexter and Bunnie Rabbot's VA had died recently. Since she had a played a huge part of my childhood, may the woman rest in peace and I wish the earnest condolences to her friends/family. :crying:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Sorry I prefer a different bipedal pokemon
:4dk:

And people wanted Zoroark to appear as playable in Smash Bros., yet it got replaced by :4greninja:. GG no RE Unova.

how does it make you feel when I tell you I got so stressed with math I wanted to drop out of college?
Because math is ****
I've never been good at math. I'm not kidding. Sometimes I am okay with that but for the most part I am so bad. It's really stressful. Meh.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Hey guys and gals, before I have to leave for dinner, but does anyone know if Logic is from Missouri, plays a good Peach in a black dress, Luigi, old man Ganondorf, Kirby, Pikachu with May's Brendan's headband, Yoshi, and Villager with yellow 6 shirt? 'Cause I think I just played the Logic from who has a lot of matches on VGBootCamp.

The only thing I don't remember is what his main was. I'll need to look up a match and see if that was him since Mii avatars only look so much like the real deal.

This was also on the 3DS by the way.

Edit: Typing fast on a phone is not fun.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Hey guys and gals, before I have to leave for dinner, but does anyone know if Logic is from Missouri, plays a good Peach in a black dress, Luigi, old man Ganondorf, Kirby, Pikachu with May's headband, Yoshi, and Villager with yellow 6 shirt? 'Cause I think I just played the Logic from who has a lot of matches on VGBootCamp.

The only thing I don't remember is what his main was. I'll need to look up a match and see if that was him since Mii avatars only look so much like the real deal.

This was also on the 3DS by the way.
According to SmashWiki, he's from Maryland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom