• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
MariotehPlumber is bad but I don't think he's Chris Chan Type of bad. He have to drink is own sperm, pepper spray and hit someone with a car for him to be that bad in my eyes. Hope more Xenoblade Chronicles X new and shin megami tensei x fire emblem,so I know if it canceled or not.
DON'T. REMIND. ME. I READ HIS BIO BECAUSE NOBODY. NOBODY! WARNED ME! *relapses into a PTSD episode*

I go to that thread but don't bother posting at all. I just use that thread as some form of research lol.
Wii Fit's moves have no range. Like, almost all of them. Her smashes, for example.
Besides her Nair and Bair which sort of makes sense considering her Nair is more or less her body and her Bair is like Mario and Luigi's Bair... Or her Sun Salutation and Header which are her projectiles. Her angles makes it incredibly weird to fight characters like Pikachu and Kirby.

I post for the hell of it and because asking questions is good. :seuss:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

MariotehPlumber is bad but I don't think he's Chris Chan Type of bad. He have to drink is own sperm, pepper spray and hit someone with a car for him to be that bad in my eyes. Hope more Xenoblade Chronicles X new and shin megami tensei x fire emblem,so I know if it canceled or not.
He was at VGBC's Twitch stream in Sunday.. he pretty much said the same thing in his amiibo videos in there.. hmm, his friend TheBalishChannel was there too. No flame wars happened though.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767

Soul.

Besides her Nair and Bair which sort of makes sense considering her Nair is more or less her body and her Bair is like Mario and Luigi's Bair... Or her Sun Salutation and Header which are her projectiles. Her angles makes it incredibly weird to fight characters like Pikachu and Kirby.

I post for the hell of it and because asking questions is good. :seuss:
She's just a weird character to use. I'm not fond of using weird-type characters.
At least Pikachu isn't a weird-type character lel.
.....And I just got another pointless penalty on With Anyone.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Got class at 9:20 EST, so I can't watch it until later. Just to make some predictions though:

• Wave 4 & 3DS Amiibo news
  • Kirby Wii U news/release date, same as Japan got the other week
  • Majora's Mask release date
  • Yarn Yoshi news, and maybe a release date
  • Potential update on Amiibo & GC Adaptor shortages
  • New 3DS release date

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
She's just a weird character to use. I'm not fond of using weird-type characters.
What the hell did you do?

Aside from characters I'm unfamiliar with like Charizard and Zero Suit Samus, I'm okay with using everyone except the Villager and Duck Hunt. Wii Fit Trainer's more of if you land hits, then everything will be fine, but if you don't, then you're screwed.

If you want weird characters, then look no more than Voldo from Soul Calibur. His image will not be posted because it's too lewd and will scar the children. :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I find penalties unfair. Sure they balance the online and everything but man I got two unfair ones for no reason at all.

Soul.

What the hell did you do?

Aside from characters I'm unfamiliar with like Charizard and Zero Suit Samus, I'm okay with using everyone except the Villager and Duck Hunt. Wii Fit Trainer's more of if you land hits, then everything will be fine, but if you don't then you're screwed.

If you want weird characters, then look no more than Voldo from Soul Calibur. His image will not be posted because it's too lewd and will scar the children. :p
Nothing. The game DC'd me from the match and thought I did that manually.
When I'm bored I waste my time using Villager.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Check out this old Advance Wars comedy series I remember existed.
Man I miss these Advance Wars comedy series, we need an Advance Wars anime.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Oh.
The New 3ds is coming out on the 13th?
My birthday might be looking good this year...

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Nothing. The game DC'd me from the match and thought I did that manually.
When I'm bored I waste my time using Villager.
I use Captain Falcon, Sonic, Shulk, Yoshi, Ganondorf, and Luigi to mess around. I think I found my crutch character for SSB4: Pit. I don't know why, but he seems balanced and safe. Why not Dark Pit? I don't know, maybe I just like Pit's happy-go-lucky personality more.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Welp, good thing I found my Twitch Account password, now I can post Kappa on the TwitchPlaysPokemon chat again

Soul.

It's too bad it's Tuesday. This year is so slow.
Oh well, 23-24 hours to go....New 3DS....
I use Captain Falcon, Sonic, Shulk, Yoshi, Ganondorf, and Luigi to mess around. I think I found my crutch character for SSB4: Pit. I don't know why, but he seems balanced and safe. Why not Dark Pit? I don't know, maybe I just like Pit's happy-go-lucky personality more.
You don't like Ow the Edge? That's cool I suppose. Dark Pit is basically the same thing.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
That's actually what happened to me penalty-wise. Meh.
Never happened to me, I only have 2 penalties and they were for leaving mid-game because of oh, I don't know, real life... Stupid penalty system. :glare:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I like Dark Pit because he screams filled with hatred, when me or my friends are using it we're like: "YEAGH FEEL THE HATE, UNLEASH THE EDGE, LOOK AT THAT WRATH"

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
It's too bad it's Tuesday. This year is so slow.
Oh well, 23-24 hours to go....New 3DS....

You don't like Ow the Edge? That's cool I suppose. Dark Pit is basically the same thing.
I just like purple wings Pit more. :p

That and Dark Pit has like no noticeable color changes aside from his white Dark Pit costume... Oh, the trims are different. Whoopie...

D

Deleted member

Never happened to me, I only have 2 penalties and they were for leaving mid-game because of oh, I don't know, real life... Stupid penalty system. :glare:
Penalty just for leaving a match? That makes zero sense. What if you have to do stuff that actually matters? Nope, you have to play the match as it is because the game claims it's important. ._.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
lol, there is someone in the twitch chat saying Melee and the mother series are the only good games from Nintendo and the rest are trash.

And that Nintendo should've ported Melee, rather than make Smash 4.

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8 No h8.
I hope that guy is trolling, Melee isn't that ****ing amazing.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
any sane person would focus on the real life issue first and foremost before even going online
" I should be feeding my baby, but smash tho"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

lol, there is someone in the twitch chat saying Melee and the mother series are the only good games from Nintendo and the rest are trash.

And that Nintendo should've ported Melee, rather than make Smash 4.

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8 No h8.
>Melee and Mother games are the only good games
>Rest is trash

I don't get this man. Every Smash Bros. game is good so I don't follow his logic.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, Twitch chat is for that... trolling and speaking nonsense:
TooBig.PNG

But that guy looked serious... but after that the discussion turned into a Sonic talk so we ignored him.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Neither is any other game, but everyone's entitled to their opinion no matter how violent and uncivil they can be.

any sane person would focus on the real life issue first and foremost before even going online
This reminds me of those people who leave their children to die while they play WoW or whatever... Maybe Parenting 101 should be mandatory... OR MAYBE. JUST MAYBE! Common sense should be tested like every year!

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I realize that. thats why I take the penalty with no problem and continue working on what I really need to work on
And yet you original comment was how a sane person would focus on the irl issue before going online... what?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
And yet you original comment was how a sane person would focus on the irl issue before going online... what?
yes, and if something important DOES pops up while you playing a match like having to rush to the hospital, why would you be pissed at the game when a family member is going to the hospital? Isn't the Family member more important?

I guess I am just strange

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom