• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Good Morning SmashBoards!
How are you?
Watching Pikmin transferring data between 3DS consoles is one of the best things I've ever seen.
Really? Huh. First the Wii, now the 3ds.
The Pikmin are invading very console now.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I hope the Direct shows Mewtwo in action. Since the Direct will cover Spring releases, it makes sense.

Perhaps a trailer as well. Would be cool if the trailer also had a splash art for Dark Pit and be similar to Lucina and Robin's trailer, in which the more unique character is given focus. After all, Dark Pit and Mewtwo are literal clones, so it would work thematically.

Cherry on top of the cake would be if the trailer was an anime trailer, but CGI would work just as well.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I hope the Direct shows Mewtwo in action. Since the Direct will cover Spring releases, it makes sense.

Perhaps a trailer as well. Would be cool if the trailer also had a splash art for Dark Pit and be similar to Lucina and Robin's trailer, in which the more unique character is given focus. After all, Dark Pit and Mewtwo are literal clones, so it would work thematically.

Cherry on top of the cake would be if the trailer was an anime trailer, but CGI would work just as well.
Frostwraith!

I hope they give mewtwo a super badass trailer.... (Sakurai plz make Up throw kill at 90%
)

Also can I change my name to Flamewraith?

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
So wait, Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, The New 3ds, AND possibly MM3D all release on February 13th?
The timing couldn't have been any better!
I'm looking forward to my birthday this year.
Frostwraith!

I hope they give mewtwo a super badass trailer.... (Sakurai plz make Up throw kill at 90%
)

Also can I change my name to Flamewraith?
I thought we weren't supposed to talk about that.

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
So, please laught at me, but I just slowpoked so hard.

Yes, I JUST learned a bout the Nintendo direct...

HYPE

:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:
This just happened to me. I've sorta been ignoring Nintendo news for awhile, been working on VVVVVV levels

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
A new direct announcement? Great! Here's my predictions

Majoras Mask 3D information
The truth about the discontinued Amiibo rumors
Confirmation about King Dedede's role in Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
Confirmation about the two new playable characters in the Majoras Mask DLC pack in Hyrule Warriors
Confirmation of the tracks in DLC Pack 2 of Mario Kart 8
First footage of StarFox Wii U
Mewtwo DLC reveal trailer in Smash
Miiverse DLC stage discussion
No new DLC characters except maybe Wolf and Krystal, hence the Year of StarFox confirmed.
First look into GCN games for Virtual Console
Release dates for Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, Xenoblade X, Majoras Mask 3D, and StarFox for Wii U
Confirmation of wave 4 of Amiibo.
Announcement of the next Mario game.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276

Mewtwo isn't a newcomer so at most I'd expect a trailer similar to Sonic's one.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I hope the Nintendo Direct talks about games, who knows the storm that would arise if they focused on actual issues...

[insert snide remark to 70% of the DLC Character threads]

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
So, I just checked out the first chapter of the manga "The Seven Deadly Sins" and liked it. I'm considering on paying a Crunchyroll subscription.

Anyway, I did research and found that the manga was adapted to anime. As I like checking out the details...
>A-1 Pictures as the studio? I know them from SAO, Fairy Tail and Blue Exorcist, so I'm sure it will have good character designs and animation, but they may **** up the story a bit...
>Music composer: Hiroyuki Sawano. Hell yes. The OST makes the anime worth watching, if the OSTs for Attack on Titan, Blue Exorcist and Xenoblade Chronicles X are anything to go by.

Strofirko

Smash Master
The hype coming from these boards diminished to straw grasping about a single character moveset...

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
The hype coming from these boards diminished to straw grasping about a single character moveset...
SLIPPY IZ GONNA BE CUNFIRMED GUIZ JUST UWAIT!!!!1111

I am glad that speculation season is dying. It brought a lot of unneeded drama.

Soul.

Then like @ Soul. Soul. said, can we finally move on into the competitive aspect of the game? :troll:
AH YES, SPECULATION IS DONE GUYS. THAT IS SO 2014. NOW LET'S SHORT HOP FAST FALL PERFECT PIVOTS WITH CAPTAIN FALCON.
OR SPAM FAIR WITH SHEIK LOL.
No seriously though, speculation is boring for me.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Are you guys expecting another DLC character? Just asking.
For this Direct, I'm only expecting Mewtwo stuff. I will keep my expectations in check.

Why they'll waste their time talking about Mewtwo I don't know.
We all get it, you don't like Mewtwo. He's DLC, get over it. You don't have to play as him if you don't want to. You don't even have to buy him in the first place.

Guess what, other people like him. Many other people, as a matter of fact.

Also, it's pretty reasonable to assume that Mewtwo will be shown on the Direct. After all, he will be released in Spring and this Direct is focused on that season's releases. Mewtwo DLC, as well as several other announced games and the New 3DS, are in need of more specific release dates and this Direct is the perfect time for such announcements.

Are you saying that they shouldn't advertise their products just because YOU don't like them? Sorry to break it to you, but the world doesn't revolve around you.

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
A new direct announcement? Great! Here's my predictions

Majoras Mask 3D information
The truth about the discontinued Amiibo rumors
Confirmation about King Dedede's role in Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
Confirmation about the two new playable characters in the Majoras Mask DLC pack in Hyrule Warriors
Confirmation of the tracks in DLC Pack 2 of Mario Kart 8
First footage of StarFox Wii U
Mewtwo DLC reveal trailer in Smash
Miiverse DLC stage discussion
No new DLC characters except maybe Wolf and Krystal, hence the Year of StarFox confirmed.
First look into GCN games for Virtual Console
Release dates for Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, Xenoblade X, Majoras Mask 3D, and StarFox for Wii U
Confirmation of wave 4 of Amiibo.
Announcement of the next Mario game.
I like that prediction

Oh by the way i feel mewtwo gameplay would be shown after wave 4 of the amiibos was revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom