• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
So the meme run guy made a move against nintendo life review:
http://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/wiiu-eshop/meme_run

This type of game make us sit back and think about our lives/existance on Earth.
Looks like someone a little butt hurt that they ****ty game got a bad review. I don't know why Nintendo life reviewed that trash, it don't deserve a review or to be on the Nintendo E shop. The first time I saw that game I though it was a joke and the even bigger joke is that they want to charge you 5 bucks for it, 99 cents should be the price of this game I'm being very nice about it.

Soul.

I just watched T-Man's Wii U glitch video of his jank game copy and I cannot stop laughing
Ah yes, that is so hilarious. Is that glitch still a thing?

Looks like someone a little butt hurt that they ****ty game got a bad review. I don't know why Nintendo life reviewed that trash, it don't deserve a review or to be on the Nintendo E shop. The first time I saw that game I though it was a joke and the even bigger joke is that they want to charge you 5 bucks for it, 99 cents should be the price of this game I'm being very nice about it.
Meme Run shouldn't have been a game in the first place. Maybe a Flash game, yes, but a real game? No. Why would someone get that instead of quality games. How bad is it, anyway?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Ah yes, that is so hilarious. Is that glitch still a thing?

Meme Run shouldn't have been a game in the first place. Maybe a Flash game, yes, but a real game? No. Why would someone get that instead of quality games. How bad is it, anyway?
can you press two buttons a the right time when need congratulations you know how to play meme run, and while you are doing it you get hear and see the most overused memes ever and some get it the way of your view so much that you can mess up then you get your score after you die and start all over again.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Soul.

can you press two buttons a the right time when need congratulations you know how to play meme run, and while you are doing it you get hear and see the most overused memes ever and some get it the way of your view so much that you can mess up then you get your score after you die and start all over again.
So in a nutshell, it is bad. Yeah. Lmao, at the developers complaining about the review. It's a bad game, what did you expect. Memes don't fit with the concept of gaming. It makes no sense at all. It's unpolished too, so....

I guess think of all th MLG montage parodies turned into a game. the MLG montage parodies themselves are good but when turned into a game though...
....Memes don't fit with games.
Uh... I guess as long as he doesn't lose the copy, it will always exist...?
OH right! I forgot that it's about the copy itself! Maybe it has to do with his Wii U's memory! ....I guess.

Last edited:

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
So in a nutshell, it is bad. Yeah. Lmao, at the developers complaining about the review. It's a bad game, what did you expect. Memes don't fit with the concept of gaming. It makes no sense at all. It's unpolished too, so....

....Memes don't fit with games.
> but that awkward moment when le nintendo becomes euphoric and makes Mario & Peach Egalitarian Escapades

*tips tiara

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
OH right! I forgot that it's about the copy itself! Maybe it has to do with his Wii U's memory! ....I guess.
I doubt that. There is something in the content of the game disc causing all of the character models to behave crazy. The character models aren't loaded from the system memory.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Sonic 06 is so bad that it's funny, so it provides entertainment among certain LPs.

Meme Run is so bad that it's painful and I still question why it exists every single time I hear about it.

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Some random rant-question here:
Why the hell when Zelda franchise changes something on the core gameplay everyone starts neatpicking and a game like bioshock that turned from a survival horror to an action-shooter game everyone praises it up?
Didnt 2 and Infinite do incredibly poorly though? And I still hear people compain that the initial reaction was overrated and that they hated it, hate is now the majority of the discussion about these games.

As for Zelda, some people just dont like change I guess, but as loud as they are they are just unsure and in the end will buy the games anyway. Im all for trying new things. I liked most of the changes in most Zelda games, I actually think Zelda games are a bit too safe now a days. For all its faults SS introduced a lot of good concepts and was overall a great ride.

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Some random rant-question here:
Why the hell when Zelda franchise changes something on the core gameplay everyone starts neatpicking and a game like bioshock that turned from a survival horror to an action-shooter game everyone praises it up?

EDIT:Smash bros wiiu best game of 2014,metacritic:
http://www.metacritic.com/feature/best-video-games-of-2014
Because Zelda fans don't like change, they will always find a reason to complain even if there are none. If it don't look like the game they love they will hate it even if the haven't played it yet.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Never forget the Wah for christmas.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Sounds like a man's man. Cookies are the best, sharing them is such a nice gesture of the holiday spirit.
Sure but I'm getting annoyed at the length he goes through to present them, just ****ing put them on a plate, you don't have to decorate it. and also EVERY YEAR? idk about you but I'm getting tired of giving out cookie every single year

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Sure but I'm getting annoyed at the length he goes through to present them, just ****ing put them on a plate, you don't have to decorate it. and also EVERY YEAR? idk about you but I'm getting tired of giving out cookie every single year
Its an old people thing, we will understand it one day, but for now all I can do is respect it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Its an old people thing, we will understand it one day, but for now all I can do is respect it.
I respect it, sure. but when I grow older....this wont really be a thing... not even the "host a party every Christmas" part. Its nice that he does this... but I am 20 and I do have the right to say now, "I wont hand out cookie" like How I said "no I wont hand out candy on Halloween"
I know I sound like a scrooge but... I don't want to keep doing the same thing over and over

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I'm bored.
@ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo , the drawing ain't done isn't it ? Sorry for asking over and over again.
No it isnt done. Imma get on her about it though. IT doesn't help that sometimes she doesn't answer my texts untill hours later. but Ill talk to her about it if she actually can draw it or not but Im pretty sure she can shes just... really slow. If I could draw good I would of done it for you x.x

Wow activity sure....did drop

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
No it isnt done. Imma get on her about it though. IT doesn't help that sometimes she doesn't answer my texts untill hours later. but Ill talk to her about it if she actually can draw it or not but Im pretty sure she can shes just... really slow. If I could draw good I would of done it for you x.x

Wow activity sure....did drop
It's okay lad. :)
Anyway, I'm watching this video :
That's some spooky stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom