• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I assume people are busy getting ready for Christmas.
Pretty much. Last year I hosted a mafia game and my mafia members didn't show up. :laugh:

It's funny, but I think I hang out on SWF more while I'm at school then when I'm on break.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Well, Smash Bros. seems to have glitched out and crashed on me. That's no good.

When I got to the All-Star Rest area, I noticed the consolation trophy you get didn't have a model or sprite; just the trophy base.

So I walked up to it and the game suddenly crashed and blacked out.

...and then I BECAME THE TROPHY. :skull:

Someone creepypasta that s***.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Animu? :3 Must watch because it looks funny. Also she looks very cute.

No thanks for the one who told you you should use him? ;_;
Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de or When Supernatural Battles Became Commonplace. I think it's like Chunnibyou, but if they actually had powers or Tokyo Ravens.

Edit: :4greninja:'d hours ago.

Anyway, Mirei Kudou might not actually be that nice... I never watched it, so take that with a grain of salt. I also recommend Mekakucity Actors or Kagerou Project - same anime/manga; different titles.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well, Smash Bros. seems to have glitched out and crashed on me. That's no good.

When I got to the All-Star Rest area, I noticed the consolation trophy you get didn't have a model or sprite; just the trophy base.

So I walked up to it and the game suddenly crashed and blacked out.

...and then I BECAME THE TROPHY. :skull:

Someone creepypasta that s***.
The trophy was caused by your dead twin cousin who wanted revenge after you killed him even though you didn't. The trophy base had hyper-realistic blood and after you touched it Ben Drowned and Sonic.EXE came out and terrorized you.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
The trophy was caused by your dead twin cousin who wanted revenge after you killed him even though you didn't. The trophy base had hyper-realistic blood and after you touched it Ben Drowned and Sonic.EXE came out and terrorized you.
The trophy was sold by a creepy old man at a garage sale but wasn't really a creepy old man because he wasn't there because the trophy is evil because missingno. haunted cartridge painting evil Mickey Mouse Black version.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Man, collecting Custom Specials is so tedious. I only have them complete for these : :4luigi: :4link: :4drmario: The Home button trick is a godsend.

Say, is there a similar trick in the Wii U version? :p

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Man, collecting Custom Specials is so tedious. I only have them complete for these : :4luigi: :4link: :4drmario: The Home button trick is a godsend.

Nope, best bet is Crazy Orders, which is actually fun and very rewarding.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

Nope, but oddly enough, custom moves appear to be more common in rarity compared to 3DS. Although you still get custom moves you've already obtained. :/

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The trophy was sold by a creepy old man at a garage sale but wasn't really a creepy old man because he wasn't there because the trophy is evil because missingno. haunted cartridge painting evil Mickey Mouse Black version.
And 666 is referenced numerous times throughout the story.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Nope, but oddly enough, custom moves appear to be more common in rarity compared to 3DS. Although you still get custom moves you've already obtained. :/
They probably realised how tedious collecting over 300 them becomes. :p Though I wish custom equipment was rarer.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Every time Final Fantasy XV gets an update, I kind of feel less "whelmed" by it. Cor Leonis is just a guest party member, Cidney's just a mechanic who has little impact on the story, and Noctis is the only playable character...

I know past FF games had playable older gentlemen like Basch, Auron, Sazh, etc., but not having this bad*** knight-like, warrior dude is disappointing. Cidney might end up like Chocolina or the other cool, but they're only vendor characters like Anna in pre-Awakening. The current party already seems like it's finalized: Ignis is the mage, Gladiolus is the tank, Prompto is the ranger, and Noctis is the "everything"... Teleporting is cool and all, but it'd be nice to play as Prompto, Ignis, and Gladiolus. Hopefully they get other weapons because it'd be really sad if Noctis gets like 10 weapons to choose from and Prompto's stuck with the pistol-thing, Ignis can only use daggers (and a katana), and Gladiolus only uses greatswords (and gauntlets which were said to be used by him from early information).

Granted, the game looks great, the combat looks interesting, and the mechanics do make you feel like you're on a road trip. I just wished that some of the older ideas were implemented, especially the ability to switch party members even if it was only during battle or outside of towns.

Oh, and I hope FFXVI has an all-female cast. Why? Well, this is a boy's road trip, so why not have a girl's day out for the next game? :p

Seriously though, XV covers the tropes of guys: Gladiolus is the muscle/jock and friendly giant, Prompto is the bishie, Ignis is the smart and professional gentleman, and Noctis is the rich kid. Why not have XVI cover tropes of girls? Also, not in a fanservice way like X-2 even though people probably see Gladiolus as the beefcake of XV.

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584

I don't think the Home button trick works any more, but custom moves are pretty common in Crazy Orders

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I heard hat collecting in TF2 is pure evil. How does SSB4 compare to that?
Hat collecting is easy in TF2. UNUSUAL hat collecting however. lol1%chancetoget/payhundredstoget.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Hat collecting is easy in TF2. UNUSUAL hat collecting however. lol1%chancetoget/payhundredstoget.
So... they're both pains in the buttocks?

Does anyone remember SWAT Kats? Star Fox Wii U was said to resemble Thunderbirds. So, Mario is getting an animated movie, Kirby already had an animated series, and Pikmin have animated shorts. What if Star Fox had a cartoon show like SWAT Kats? On a side note: Fire Emblem could end up like Game of Thrones and Zelda would probably be like a Studio Ghibli film.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Does anyone remember SWAT Kats? Star Fox Wii U was said to resemble Thunderbirds. So, Mario is getting an animated movie, Kirby already had an animated series, and Pikmin have animated shorts. What if Star Fox had a cartoon show like SWAT Kats? On a side note: Fire Emblem could end up like Game of Thrones and Zelda would probably be like a Studio Ghibli film.
Never watched it, but if Star Fox was anything like those old 80's/90's cartoons based on video games...

oh...

Oh god...

Oh geez...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I heard hat collecting in TF2 is pure evil. How does SSB4 compare to that?
Much like the other equipment. It's all fun and games till you you hit the very end, then it becomes Hell.

Lucky for mii (heh), I'm not too interested in those.
That's what we all say, but there's always something that pulls us into doing it...

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Hey guys I just did some of my holiday shopping~ no games sadly (maybe again in the future I'll be able to get some) but I got some other stuff I'll like.

I'm definitely thinking of checking out Bravely Default in the future. Been meaning to for a while

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Hey guys, what I missed?

Also, Wolfie's post gave me the answer to this

:troll:

...I tried

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom