• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Chicken Little left 9-year-old me so confused. I thought I was SUPPOSED to LIKE it because it's DISNEY and I didn't think anything BAD could POSSIBLY be in the Animated Canon, so I tried to force myself to enjoy it.

It didn't work.
Same. That movie is easily my least favorite Disney film. Home On the Range and Dinosaur are tied for my 2nd least.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Same. That movie is easily my least favorite Disney film. Home On the Range and Dinosaur are tied for my 2nd least.
I actually liked Home on the Range.

Dinosaur, though, I don't even remember. It just dropped off the face of the Earth after I was 5.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Man, its really sad how Burst Limit killed Budokai games. It wasnt a bad game either being based on Shin Budokai's gameplay, just very unfinished and pretty limited, plus with some wierd new mechanics that warent all that well thought out. What they should do is make another Shin Budokai but for the big consoles.
I haven't played too much of Shin Budokai, but from what I did play it was a good addition to the series. If they ever do a full-on Budokai 4, they should also take some cues from both Budokai 3(gameplay modes and beam struggles) and Infinite World(every other fighting mechanic). Not too sure about the Roster. I guess take every one from Budokai 3, add in some more DB/Movie villains and call it a day.

D

Deleted member

2 people active.
This is the final week of the year (not counting next week which can be classified as week 1 of 2015)
What's up.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
2 people active.
This is the final week of the year (not counting next week which can be classified as week 1 of 2015)
What's up.
I just watched T-Man's Wii U glitch video of his jank game copy and I cannot stop laughing

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

2 people active.
What's up.
I actually didn't even realize. I've been so focused on Christmas and life that I forgot it's about to be 2015.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I'm still waiting on a couple Xmas gifts, hopefully they'll arrive later today or tomorrow.

I should not be posting here, I need to focus on my essay. If any of you see me, tell me to get back to work.

T

Trick or Treat

I'm still waiting on a couple Xmas gifts, hopefully they'll arrive later today or tomorrow.

I should not be posting here, I need to focus on my essay. If any of you see me, tell me to get back to work.
Ehhh I say just leave it. See if the essay will just sort itself out.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Ehhh I say just leave it. See if the essay will just sort itself out.
You see, I did that yesterday when I was busy failing the Classic 9.0 No stock loss challenge yesterday.

Well I finally completed it, and went back to my essay. He begged me to give him another day to finish himself off.

Well not today.

MUST GO AWAY. *puff smoke*

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Brawl, please, stop having beautiful musics that makes me nostalgic.

T

Trick or Treat

I've been listening to Krewella a lot lately. Especially Nightcore remixes of their songs.

You see, I did that yesterday when I was busy failing the Classic 9.0 No stock loss challenge yesterday.

Well I finally completed it, and went back to my essay. He begged me to give him another day to finish himself off.

Well not today.

MUST GO AWAY. *puff smoke*
Ohhh you completed it?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Wow, only a few days and we're already on page 43.

Anyway, Gamexplain uploaded this commercial for Nintendo costumes for One Piece game through Amiibos thing:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I've been listening to Krewella a lot lately. Especially Nightcore remixes of their songs.

Ohhh you completed it?
Completed it this morning with Bowser Jr. Once you manage to get through to Master Hand/Core/Fortress, his hammer wrecks all his forms (only from using it after your Up special, as it deals massive damage with two hits in a row.)

Still had to be careful not to get caught off guard, but he made the last round tons easier.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Completed it this morning with Bowser Jr. Once you manage to get through to Master Hand/Core/Fortress, his hammer wrecks all his forms (only from using it after your Up special, as it deals massive damage with two hits in a row.)

Still had to be careful not to get caught off guard, but he made the last round tons easier.
Bleh, it's the regular rounds I'd have trouble with. And I can't give him a home run bat either.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Bleh, it's the regular rounds I'd have trouble with. And I can't give him a home run bat either.
Try changing his Side Special to Koopa Drift and his Down Special to Big Mechakoopa.

Koopa Drift will spin longer and rack up more damage. And release Big Mechakoopa's, then pick 'em up straight away and throw at your opponents.

From what I've experienced, a single opponent without Reflect has a hard time dodging Big Mechakoopa explosions, so you could try throwing Big Mechakoopa's at 'em over and over til you build up damage. ;)

If they don't work, just grab all the items you can find and lob 'em at em.

Also, Vampire Badge helps make the challenge a little more manageable.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I don't know if I should be lucky or unlucky that hasn't happens to me yet. Its like his Wii U or game smoked so super dank weed and just melted from the inside
Oh hey, is the drawing done ? I still can wait.

T

Trick or Treat

Try changing his Side Special to Koopa Drift and his Down Special to Big Mechakoopa.

Koopa Drift will spin longer and rack up more damage. And release Big Mechakoopa's, then pick 'em up straight away and throw at your opponents.

From what I've experienced, a single opponent without Reflect has a hard time dodging Big Mechakoopa explosions, so you could try throwing Big Mechakoopa's at 'em over and over til you build up damage. ;)

If they don't work, just grab all the items you can find and lob 'em at em.

Also, Vampire Badge helps make the challenge a little more manageable.
Vampire Badge? That sounds intense.

I also have no BJ customs yet Embarrass:greenhill:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oh hey, is the drawing done ? I still can wait.
yeah x.x Im so sorry. she is a bit slow sometimes. she was also supposed to send a package to me for Christmas but has yet to actually send it Ill tell her today. I just hope her mom doesn't have to computer this time
Again, Im so sorry its taking so long. Here is a gif for my forgiveness

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
yeah x.x Im so sorry. she is a bit slow sometimes. she was also supposed to send a package to me for Christmas but has yet to actually send it Ill tell her today. I just hope her mom doesn't have to computer this time
Again, Im so sorry its taking so long. Here is a gif for my forgiveness
No problem lad. :)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Toad and Toadette are too damn cute, I was 20 of them

Sooner or later you will realize the quality of a thread has nothing to do with the page count or number of pictures.
Sad thing is, this is probably true and I'm sure I was blinded.
Animu? :3 Must watch because it looks funny. Also she looks very cute.
Ive seen cutier

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Animu? :3 Must watch because it looks funny. Also she looks very cute.

No thanks for the one who told you you should use him? ;_;
Too bad that the main female in the gifs only appears in a few episodes, and gets mentioned a couple more times. She was my favorite. Only appeared in the first couple episodes, some cameos, and will appear in the final episode this week.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Too bad that the main female in the gifs only appears in a few episodes, and gets mentioned a couple more times. She was my favorite. Only appeared in the first couple episodes, some cameos, and will appear in the final episode this week.
Aww, thats sad :(

...And since you apparently know where this is from, whats the animu? :3

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I never saw Dinosaurs, but I was unlucky enough to watch Chicken Little and Home on the Range.
Then again, I was sorta at that age where quality didn't matter.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Aww, thats sad :(

...And since you apparently know where this is from, whats the animu? :3
Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de, or When Supernatural Battles Became Commonplace. Mirei Kudou is best girl even if she's more of a side character!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom