• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I don't even know what to say

Elsa's been my avatar since the movie release until...... like August 2014 (Then I switched my avatar to some other character). That probably explains a lot regarding my opinion on Elsa, and I'll leave it at that
It's kind of funny, but after seeing Big Hero Six last week, I'm definitely surprised at how far 3D animation has come in terms of expression. Granted I still think 2D is much more flexible and at times is easier to show off ideas/emotion, but 3D is definitely catching up. Which is both a good and bad thing for fans of traditional animation.

It's kind of funny, but after seeing Big Hero Six last week, I'm definitely surprised at how far 3D animation has come in terms of expression. Granted I still think 2D is much more flexible and at times is easier to show off ideas/emotion, but 3D is definitely catching up. Which is both a good and bad thing for fans of traditional animation.
Big Hero 6 would have been way better if it had Elsa in it was an incredible movie. Disney knows how to outdo themselves again and again

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Big Hero 6 would have been way better if it had Elsa in it was an incredible movie. Disney knows how to outdo themselves again and again
We'll have to see, as a Japanese Language/Culture student, I think they could have done the movie without Americanizing a lot of the Japanese elements and it would have been better for it. I'm also not sure what to make of "Zootopia."

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I don't even know what to say

Elsa's been my avatar since the movie release until...... like August 2014 (Then I switched my avatar to some other character). That probably explains a lot regarding my opinion on Elsa, and I'll leave it at that
Just support me on the idea to give my niece coal this year :p
I got kinda mad because I spent a lot of time between April and October searching a good Elsa doll for my collection

And my spoiled niece gets one offered and she turned down in an actually rude way.

Dragons 1 was pretty much better than Frozen and Dragons 2 if I were to be honest

Frozen had more of an impact but I can still see which movie was the "better movie"

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Looks like people got intimidated because there's a lot of mods posts :troll:

Anyway, keeping with the movie talk: A friend saw the Penguins Of Madagascar movie yesterday and he's still too hyped and keeps telling me to go and see it while saying: "Private is love, Private is life"

Im too cheap to go to the cinema :p Anyone has seen the movie? Is that good?

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I want to see Big Hero Six. It finally came out here in Japan but, as usual with any animated film, it only comes Japanese dubbed in theaters. Which sucks.

My wife and I watched "Gone Girl" which was pretty good.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Looks like people got intimidated because there's a lot of mods posts :troll:

Anyway, keeping with the movie talk: A friend saw the Penguins Of Madagascar movie yesterday and he's still too hyped and keeps telling me to go and see it while saying: "Private is love, Private is life"

Im too cheap to go to the cinema :p Anyone has seen the movie? Is that good?
My response to your first comment:
042.gif

Anyway, I found this video that is basically the reactions of the finale of The Legend of Korra, and its pretty damn funny XD

I also saw Big Hero 6 the other day. And I have to say, its pretty damn good :surprised: :)
Although there were some things I had a bit of a giggle at, such as san fransokyo :p XD

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So, the dog Im sheltering started to "knock" at my door crying, I went out to see what's happening... the dog was sad because he left a massive.... you know what in the porch, I laughed a little bit...but I'll have to clean that tomorrow.

Anyway I finally found a nice Sailor Venus (well, she's in civillian form but Im ok with that) avatar; I searched "Minako Aino" instead and got better results.

Goodnight people!

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Someone just messaged me insisting that the social thread was dead. So, to keep things lively, I will be posting spoilers from everyone's favorite animes every thirty minutes.
PICCOLO IS ACTUALY AN ALIEN ALSO
I'm having a panic attack and I can't calm down. This can't keep happening so often. I need help and I don't know how to get it.
Maybe try a Psychiatrist? People like to pretend youre automaticly crazy if you go to one, but they are there for all sorts of mental problems. Plus it wouldnt hurt to just talk with someone and get everything off your chest.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I kind of want to do fan art of NES Godzilla (Creepypasta)

Yeah the whole idea is stupid, and the sprites could NEVER fit on the NES

But at the same time there were some creative designs

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
GOKU HAS A TAIL BECAUSE HE IS NOT A HUMAN AND ACTUALLY BELONGS TO AN ENDANGERED SPACE-FARING TRANSFORMATIONAL RACE KNOWN AS THE SAIYANS
Dude, not everyone is caught up yet. Geez. Next you'll tell me that Superman was raised on a farm.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Five Nights at Freddies for a little over 2 bucks and FNaF2 for a little over 5

Steam Sale

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I thought HtTYD2 was amazing. It's probably now my third favorite movie ever.

Frozen comes pretty close though.

Has Scott posted any news regarding FNAF3?
Nope. Just rumors and speculation still.

A few things were discovered in the site's code though. Like the sentence "thirty years later".

So that adds some potential fuel to speculation.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I really tried to like Frozen

Everyone said it was amazing

But I still don't care for anything other than "Let it Go"

and the character elsa in general

and the design of Marshmallow

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I really tried to like Frozen

Everyone said it was amazing

But I still don't care for anything other than "Let it Go"

and the character elsa in general

and the design of Marshmallow
The Frozen sequel better focus on Marshmallow.

I mean come on, he's a supporting character that doesn't speak very much and lives in an empty ice castle all by himself. How does that NOT have the perfect potential for a great follow up to Frozen?!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
FNAF $2

I'm downloading it now

I'm going to upload videos of it and post it a couple of months ago and become an internet superstar

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
I'm pretty sure it's already confirmed that the ice pickers at the beginning of the first film awaken the spirit below the ice that is the source of Elsa's abilities.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Watching all those videos online didn't help

Bonnie got into my office on night 1

I only survived through it by not looking into my camera

Edit: THis is weird, but FNAF won't open if you have Adobe creative cloud on.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
YES!

I COMPLETED CLASSIC 9.0 WITHOUT LOSING A LIFE!

BOWSER JR. I SHOULD HAVE NEVER DOUBTED YOU! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom