• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
It isn't unless it's done intentionally.

Doesn't work that way. If you have a problem with any post, mod or otherwise, use the neat little report feature under every post.

Okay, since you seem to still not be getting it, pretend the "add text to image/gif post = ok" rule was never said.

If your post adds nothing/would be warned for violating the spam clause in the rules (usually common sense can tell what's spammy or not).

I'll even quote it here for ease of access:
Hey, hey its not my fault --- said it was ok >_>
http://smashboards.com/threads/smas...bo-hyper-edition.383568/page-32#post-18239510
Since it was a mod who said it, I though it was ok.... >_>

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Really? I liked it.
Hairless dogs and cats are just... egh... See, I'd rather have a corgi or some fuzzy cat or dog, but Sphynx cats are egh...

Well yeah. I was kidding. :b

Ehhh could fur reallllly be considered nude?
Yesh, 'cause their diddlies, badonka-donks, and hawoozles are left hanging free. Humans, how civil of them, decided to put on pelts to cover them and hide their shame - read: natural selves. :p

At first it was just a way protect themselves from the climates.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
T

Trick or Treat

Hairless dogs and cats are just... egh... See, I'd rather have a corgi or some fuzzy cat or dog, but Sphynx cats are egh...

Yesh, 'cause their diddlies, badonka-donks, and hawoozles are left hanging free. Humans, how civil of them, decided to put on pelts to cover them and hide their shame - read: natural selves. :p

At first it was just a way protect themselves from the climates.
:(

It's not wearing any clothes,

It just happens to be bald as well
Well I mean animals in general. Like a lion. Or a squirrel.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Inside your brain, of course. Where else would you expect them?
Heh, joke's on you, my plastic head doe-
*realizes this is the same situation the Gorgonites and the Commando Elites had in Small Soldiers*
...You win this round Koopa...

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Instead of going to sleep, I ended up writing up a small wall of text in the character discussion thread.

Why am I doing this.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Fur is always better (my uncle has a pomeranian), yeah, but I don't dislike the furless ones.

Yes

Which means

This nude picture is art
What qualifies as art is in the eyes of the beholder.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Hey, hey its not my fault --- said it was ok >_>
http://smashboards.com/threads/smas...bo-hyper-edition.383568/page-32#post-18239510
Since it was a mod who said it, I though it was ok.... >_>
Yeah, I don't think that post deserved a warning/infraction. Granted it's very borderline in terms of an actual reply, but I'd say give it a pass.

However doing it three times in a row (video, image, and one-liner without either, respectively) counts as getting carried away with it.
Pretty much.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Nothing wrong with a wrinkly hairless *****, amirite? :troll:

Let me see here...

According to this card, that joke was pure, 100% ****!

I'm going to keep adding text to meet the requirements in order to prevent another infraction. Am I filling this with enough text? My fingers are getting bored...

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
That's art for a whole different reason.
And what reason would that be, my dear Envy. Inquiring mustached Snivy wants to know.

Fur is always better (my uncle has a pomeranian), yeah, but I don't dislike the furless ones.

What qualifies as art is in the eyes of the beholder.
I'd still rather hug a fuzzy corgi, but I don't hate hairless animals. It's just I don't like them... So... So wrinkly.

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
What's considered "art" is so subjective. Like really.

My father looks at non-objective art and is all like "Wtf, this **** ain't art!" while I then proceed to sob in a corner because I have made many non-objective drawings/paintings.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Understandable, and I do apologize for not making it clear.

However doing it three times in a row (video, image, and one-liner without either, respectively) counts as getting carried away with it.
Yeah, I don't think that post deserved a warning/infraction. Granted it's very borderline in terms of an actual reply, but I'd say give it a pass.

Pretty much.

That's the thing I'm confused about..... All "three" posts you are talking about had one liners though....
http://smashboards.com/threads/smas...bo-hyper-edition.383568/page-38#post-18240773
http://smashboards.com/threads/smas...bo-hyper-edition.383568/page-38#post-18240704
http://smashboards.com/threads/smas...bo-hyper-edition.383568/page-38#post-18240684
:confused: >_>

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

On a serious note, apparently naturally hairless creatures like the Sphynx cats and naked mole rats are ok, but hairless animals of the normally furry variety are not. I got in trouble for posting a pic from an episode of Family Guy when Brian shaved all his fur to prove a point to Peter.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Once I took a photo of the dog Im keeping to show it to an aunt via Facebook, she actually tried to scold me because the picture was "indecent" according to her; the dog looked pretty cute in the photo but its a "well endowed male" and my aunt saw that thing and overreacted

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Once I took a photo of the dog Im keeping to show it to an aunt via Facebook, she actually tried to scold me because the picture was "indecent" according to her; the dog looked pretty cute in the photo but its a "well endowed male" and my aunt saw that thing and overreacted
Umm... ok then? That's just really confusing :p

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Y'know

Linkara said he'd have the next History of Power Rangers in December

It's December 22

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I love how people are so disgusted by natural things. We've been conditioned to hate nature or something which leaves to it being fetishsized.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
On a serious note, apparently naturally hairless creatures like the Sphynx cats and naked mole rats are ok, but hairless animals of the normally furry variety are not. I got in trouble for posting a pic from an episode of Family Guy when Brian shaved all his fur to prove a point to Peter.
I thought that one was more due to the graphic nature of it being intentionally grotesque.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I love how people are so disgusted by natural things. We've been conditioned to hate nature or something which leaves to it being fetishsized.
Why do you think sex is often seen as a taboo subject?

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Again, we're all human. There's a lot of mods overlooking this section each with their own take on overlooking/encouraging discussion, so we're not a hive mind (at least until our own mind control chips come in). This is something you'll have to discuss with the mod who gave you the infraction in a PM.

I still stand by what I said about one-liners. Though, one of those posts doesn't have any response at all...not sure how that's possible?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Why do you think sex is often seen as a taboo subject?
Rhetorical question? Whatever, I think it's because some guys were -bleeped- off that they weren't getting any and found a way to make it so people could only have one partner. And that, kids, is how marriage was found. :p

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I still stand by what I said about one-liners. Though, one of those posts doesn't have any response at all...not sure how that's possible?
The result of quoting someone and not responding beyond that.

Oh. That makes sense.
Yeah, it's one of those "to each their own" things. Personally I didn't find anything wrong with it. Though I'd spoiler similar images next time just to be safe, as obviously not everyone else will think the same.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
On another weird family story: My brother wanted to buy to his daughter an Elsa doll for X-Mas, but my niece said over and over again that "Elsa was ugly as hell and Bratz and Monster High dolls are prettier"

She getting a piece of coal on her presents because of that

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Again, we're all human. There's a lot of mods overlooking this section each with their own take on overlooking/encouraging discussion, so we're not a hive mind (at least until our own mind control chips come in). This is something you'll have to discuss with the mod who gave you the infraction in a PM.

What do you mean by that one of the posts doesn't have a response at all? Which one are you talking about?
EDIT: I'm going to assume you mean the second one?....

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
On another weird family story: My brother wanted to buy to his daughter an Elsa doll for X-Mas, but my niece said over and over again that "Elsa was ugly as hell and Bratz and Monster High dolls are prettier"

She getting a piece of coal on her presents because of that
inb4 I go ham with my Elsa bit again. :troll:
Rhetorical question? Whatever, I think it's because some guys were -bleeped- off that they weren't getting any and found a way to make it so people could only have one partner. And that, kids, is how marriage was found. :p
Yeah, it was rhetorical.
Damn those butthurt men for cheating me out of my polygamous relationship with me, my PC, my 3DS, my Toy Story Collection, my other video games, and m- oh you meant actual organic beings...awkward...

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I like Marth's new redesign. Really shows off some personality.

Dammit is that Robin in Samus's suit welp there goes Robin!Robin

"Elsa was ugly as hell and Bratz and Monster High dolls are prettier"
I don't even know what to say

Elsa's been my avatar since the movie release until...... like August 2014 (Then I switched my avatar to some other character). That probably explains a lot regarding my opinion on Elsa, and I'll leave it at that

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I think I'm going to eat some doritos and drink some Mountain Dew before bed.
*cue air horns*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom