• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Hey guys I just did some of my holiday shopping~ no games sadly (maybe again in the future I'll be able to get some) but I got some other stuff I'll like.

I'm definitely thinking of checking out Bravely Default in the future. Been meaning to for a while
You mean Xmas shopping for yourself only? :(

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Huh, @ --- --- sure has strange taste in men...
It was great for a while, but then we had a falling out after the Super Genesis Wave plan when down the drain, and then this happened...

And don't even get me started about my old roommate...

giphy.gif

Fun fact, the Smell-o-Scope was build around the same time as Plantman. :rolleyes:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I dunno. It doesn't really feel like Christmas getting gifts for yourselves. That's for Boxing Day.
None of my other family has time or much money to give gifts either... and neither do the real life friends I still have. The one that could have done that stopped being my friend in May :c

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Mom got some stuff for herself and dad and my aunt too. We're not exactly the richest people...
So you got gifts... for yourself? more power to you though. Im sure you will have a good Christmas either way
I dunno. It doesn't really feel like Christmas getting gifts for yourselves. That's for Boxing Day.
yeah, why would you buy Christmas gifts for yourself, that feels a little selfish to me, Hint TO ME. For some it may not be and I respect that but to each his own. keep doing what you do, fellow human (feel free to make me feel bad for this reply)

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
None of my other family has time or much money to give gifts either... and neither do the real life friends I still have. The one that could have done that stopped being my friend in May :c
Oh well. As long as you're not alone for Christmas. :)

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It was great for a while, but then we had a falling out after the Super Genesis Wave plan when down the drain, and then this happened...

And don't even get me started about my old roommate...

View attachment 33640

Fun fact, the Smell-o-Scope was build around the same time as Plantman. :rolleyes:
Well what did you expect from a man who looks like Theodore Roosevelt in pajamas?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Hey guys I just did some of my holiday shopping~ no games sadly (maybe again in the future I'll be able to get some) but I got some other stuff I'll like.

I'm definitely thinking of checking out Bravely Default in the future. Been meaning to for a while
I remember you said that your mother forced you to quit video games. Did she loosen up? (Good for you in any case. :p)

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I remember you said that your mother forced you to quit video games. Did she loosen up? (Good for you in any case. :p)
Loosened up on me playing them. Buying, not so much...not yet at least. Since to be fair I also currently lack a source of income.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
God dammit. Everytime I've been going on IGN the past week, I keep getting a shock when I scroll through the front page.

Can y'all tell what keeps making me jump out of my wits? Here's a clue.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
God dammit. Everytime I've been going on IGN the past week, I keep getting a shock when I scroll through the front page.

There's a game called Kalimba?
Also, that's IGN; where are the 7.8/10 jokes? :awesome:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

oh.
wow, that IS creepy.

And ugh, I need to cool off a bit. mom is getting real upset and arguing with some health insurance person on the phone and it always stresses me out...we're always getting screwed over in some way and it sucks but the way she handles it...I just want her to not be so upset...

I'm getting a bit anxious now. brb

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Well I hope this new Silent Hills update is worth something.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

I'm guessing it's the bottom right video. :p

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
If anyone doesn't know what I'm on about, or what that thing is,

and feels like having a nightmare tonight,

look up Large Marge.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

And ugh, I need to cool off a bit. mom is getting real upset and arguing with some health insurance person on the phone and it always stresses me out...we're always getting screwed over in some way and it sucks but the way she handles it...I just want her to not be so upset...
sounds like my mom vs everyone in the house

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom