• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Did somebody say 60's?
I can't believe I lost points in the SSB4 soundtrack contest thread for including this track.

Last edited:

Soul.

>Asks a question regarding MK8 in Miiverse. I asked why 150cc CPUs cheat a lot.
>Kid named "gget" tells me I suck at the game. It was like this: you suck =)

Oh, that's almost the exact same thing the other kid named Crye (he's gone I think) did when I made a Windows 8 drawing in April 2014. I now understand why the Miiverse community is as it is. ;)

Even though I ain't a Pokémon guy I played this game and Colosseum and man this song is great. 10/10 again.
lolmiiverse. That thing is full of noobs anyways. I just saw his profile on Web Miiverse and "Skill: Beginner" rofl.

kylexv

Smash Master
My brother got kind of greedy today.
He goes back to Emerald, beats it, captures Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza, and started cloning them. Surprisingly, they were able to get to OR/AS, so my brother gave me half of the clones. I now have 5 Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza in my box.

D

Deleted member

lolmiiverse. That thing is full of noobs anyways. I just saw his profile on Web Miiverse and "Skill: Beginner" rofl.
Lol, I know right? Then I reported the comment and it faded away into existence. And I removed the OP too. Oh well.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
My brother got kind of greedy today.
He goes back to Emerald, beats it, captures Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza, and started cloning them. Surprisingly, they were able to get to OR/AS, so my brother gave me half of the clones. I now have 5 Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza in my box.
Yo wondertrade
I can't believe I lost points in the SSB4 soundtrack contest thread for including this track.
They dont know good music anyway, dont worry

NintenNess

Smash Journeyman
But seriously. Try it yourself. That's what came up on mine.
For me, I typed in the F word in the different way, it actually translates as the F word. On topic, I tried typing on google translate and it comes up as.... Wait. Change the last two letters into hiragana.... :troll:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have no understanding of why the thread title is suddenly Japanese.
I LIKE IT

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
whoa what the **** just happened, why is the title Japanese?
大乱闘スマッシュブラザーズ四ソシアルスレッド4.0とナックルズ - バカ

NintenNess

Smash Journeyman
whoa what the **** just happened, why is the title Japanese?
大乱闘スマッシュブラザーズ四ソシアルスレッド4.0とナックルズ - バカ
The thread suddenly turned into the Japan central thread, now we talk about Godzilla.

I don't why the title is in Japanese, but I read it as "Great Melee Smash Bros. 4 Social Thread - Idiot"

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Why is the thread title in Japaneses?

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
The thread suddenly turned into the Japan central thread, now we talk about Godzilla.

I don't why the title is in Japanese, but I read it as "Great Melee Smash Bros. 4 Social Thread - Idiot"
Isn't the Japanese title of Smash, Great Fray Smash Bros.? It's how I usually see it translated.
Also, idiot should be replaced with

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It would be nice if the title was (regular) Pit or Palutena related or something.... Maybe one day the uprising will come to me.
But since Japanese is generally the topic, Female Robin's JP voice is so adorable!

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Lol Japanese title. --- is a genius. :laugh:

TV Tropes 2.0 is up. Yay for more time wasting.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
It would be nice if the title was (regular) Pit or Palutena related or something.... Maybe one day the uprising will come to me.
But since Japanese is generally the topic, Female Robin's JP voice is so adorable!
Hm nahh this isnt Wifuboardsjk

Every time I see something Summar Wars related I would want to yell KOI KOI

Last edited:

NintenNess

Smash Journeyman
There is no god, only Godzilla. :smirk:

Seems like the Idiot part is sorta right
I usually translate Baka as idiot. But fool and stupid works too. If we're translating dummkopf to English, that's a whole different thing. (Because I always translate dummkopf as Dumb Head)

Not mentioning that Kara and Sora haves the same Kanji. (Yes, I know what it means.)

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
There is no god, only Godzilla. :smirk:

I usually translate Baka as idiot. But fool and stupid works too. If we're translating dummkopf to English, that's a whole different thing. (Because I always translate dummkopf as Dumb Head) Not mentioning that Kara and Sora haves the same Kanji.
Well the meaner way to say idiot is in the kansai dialect, Aho (アホ) , Which is basically "dumbass" look it up as it is censored. Be Glad they didn't put Aho

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah I do recall him being dead. :troll:
In most continuities, there's still a roaming Godzilla.
......come to think of it, the only continuity where there isn't a Godzilla on the loose is the Kiryu duology, with that Godzilla being sealed away in the sea with Kiryu, though it's debatable whether or not he's dead.

Then there's GMK, though that Godzilla is slowly healing from nothing more than a still-beating heart....
The Heisei era Godzilla did die, but Godzilla Jr. grew to full size at the very end of the series. Though Jr. is actually benevolent, so there's no real risk of a rampage.

The only true deaths were the original Godzilla from 1954 (though some continuities retcon that) and Heisei Godzilla.

D

Deleted member

That gave me an idea--- what if the title is based on an user just for one week or so and then it changes to another one?

NintenNess

Smash Journeyman
Well the meaner way to say idiot is in the kansai dialect, Aho (アホ) , Which is basically "*******" look it up as it is censored. Be Glad they didn't put Aho
Welp, I've guessed it.

Anyways, I've made translations for Shin Onigashima.

I don't know which translation is more accurate.

I translate it as New Orge Island or New Demon Island.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom