• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
By the way, why does the thread title says idiot at the end?

Tsundere joke/Fits this thread as a whole/Because people ask too many questions

So, how long will the thread title be like this?
Whenever the staff gets bored again/feels like the joke has run it's course.

It's not as fun when like 50+% of the staff knows Japanese.
IDK maybe next time I'll make it German. Or get FalKoopa to make it Hindi.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Who's the owner of this thread XD?
Got my answer
Let me add to the foreign stupidity
image.jpg

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*Gets revived with defibrilator*

Oh, I get it now: Smash 4 Social Thread, Tsundere edition.

EDIT: :4greninja:'d

Last edited:

Cthulhu_MD

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LordGouda
3DS FC
3179-6069-0553
I'm not so sure how to feel about this.

Uh... Kawaii? That's one of the words, right? Kawaii, right...

D

Deleted member

Whenever the staff gets bored again/feels like the joke has run it's course.
Or when the New 3DS finally comes out in Europe and the US even though the thread's title has nothing to do with it? :troll:

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I recognize some of it to say Super Smash Bros.!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I really want to learn Japanese; I can't even pronounce "Akuryo Taisan!" without twisting my toungue.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I actually tried to learn Japanese a while back. I can still remember a minuscule amount of it, but nothing practical.

I really want to learn Japanese; I can't even pronounce "Akruyo Taisan!" without twisting my toungue.
I can however, pronounce it almost flawlessly. Though I practice changing my voice/dialect a lot in general.

Soul.

Smash 4 Social Thread Versión 4.0 y Knuckles - Para qué se necesita un traductor? :troll:
The hell is this Japanese title **** going on here?
apparently the thread title is Japanese because yeah kawaii "waifu" (lol) desu desu whatever yadda yadda yadda.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Real Talk: Some One Piece fans actually like the idea of Rebecca being a new Strawhat just because her tragic past and the fact that she's female. Though the main problem with her character is that she's just a smaller Shirahoshi that doesn't know how to use a sword (cries too much, practically a minor, a pacifist, and she's not so unique from a swordsman like Zoro). If they want someone female to join the crew from this very arc, it needs to be a strong female that's suitable for the lookout role like Violet. The last thing we need is to have a more vulnerable and weaker version of Usopp to join the crew when they are in the New World full of tougher foes.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Smash 4 Social Thread Versión 4.0 y Knuckles - Para qué se necesita un traductor? :troll:

apparently the thread title is Japanese because yeah kawaii "waifu" (lol) desu desu whatever yadda yadda yadda.
I refuse to accept this thread as a waifu.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Kanji is unforgiving
Maybe someday I'll learn it
Thank jebus for Google Translate
You're thankful for...Google translate? That sounds like a load of h-

...Sounds like a load o-

...I'm not taking this **** a third time!

Don't worry mods, I knocked that fool out so he doesn't post another .gif. I know, I know, I'm the best at what I do.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Real Talk: Some One Piece fans actually like the idea of Rebecca being a new Strawhat just because her tragic past and the fact that she's female. Though the main problem with her character is that she's just a smaller Shirahoshi that doesn't know how to use a sword (cries too much, practically a minor, a pacifist, and she's not so unique from a swordsman like Zoro). If they want someone female to join the crew from this very arc, it needs to be a strong female that's suitable for the lookout role like Violet. The last thing we need is to have a more vulnerable and weaker version of Usopp to join the crew when they are in the New World full of tougher foes.
Who?

D

Deleted member

Is this now LanguageBoards or something???

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
The female gladiator and princess of the Dressrosa Kingdom (Pink hair, chainmail bikini, ect). She's a rather divisive character in this arc due her habit of crying and pacifist fighting style.
Let me guess, the feminists are complaining about her because she's [buzzword] and it gives a bad image for strong independent women like themselves.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
So, I started reading One Piece and Sailor Moon, and I finished the first volume/book of One Piece yesterday, and I do have to say, I already love it. I started reading Sailor Moon today, and I find it kind of boring, on Act 4 right now. Hopefully it'll pick up the pace soon, as I do want to enjoy it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Let me guess, the feminists are complaining about her because she's [buzzword] and it gives a bad image for strong independent women like themselves.
Nope, more the fanbase being nitpicky and wanting strong crew members to join (Especially since they are in the New World after all). Many even go out of their way to say that Bartlomeo or Violet are strong enough to join the crew unlike that crybaby ****.

I'm watching Frozen on HBO by the way. :urg:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom