• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
I can definitely say I didn't like Light Yagami. Probably because of my love for L, and just how much I disagreed with Light. He started off as a fine protagonist, only wanting to kill of criminals, but once he started killing people just because they were against him, I absolutely despised him.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Like Pit x Dark Pit..... that would mean Pit is just in love with himself...
Add :4luigi: x Mr.L, :pt: x his Gen I self, :4robinm: x :4robinf: and :4sheik: x :4zelda: to that.
Well to be fair, Light was meant to be disliked. The creator said he was suprised people liked Light and wanted him to succeed.
Being fair, he partly succeeded, many people hate him. That includes me.

D

Deleted member

It looks like you might bring on someone's death. I think we should take note and stop.

Well to be fair, Light was meant to be disliked. The creator said he was suprised people liked Light and wanted him to succeed.
Yeah, I know he's meant to be unlikable, but he does his job a little too well. Maybe it's because I had no experience with unlikable protagonists before, or maybe it's because I didn't do any research, but I was not prepared for how much I hated him.

(And he's not a support character in J-Stars either)
Aw man, but the best part of Jump Ultimate Stars was crushing him with Dio's Road Roller!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
To be off-topic for a sec, TVTropes has their new look. And the best part is they have a random option, allowing you to trap yourself further into the site.
How wonderful.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Sometimes it feels like this is an anime thread more than anything.
Anime seems to have a common ground among all of us, but this is more than just an anime thread. It's a free for all of crazy antics and silliness.

Also, I wonder how Opossum's coming on that short story?

D

Deleted member

To be off-topic for a sec, TVTropes has their new look. And the best part is they have a random option, allowing you to trap yourself further into the site.
How wonderful.
Does that mean the mobile version of the site is up? I need something to do during lunch.

Last edited by a moderator:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
How wonderful.
Random option?
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSZZZZZZZZZZ!
now I can ruin my life 9001x faster!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
In this thread I learned that I should never visit TVTropes my life to prevent being trapped in something I don't know but it's entretaining

D

Deleted member

So somebody on DA reuploaded one of my drawings without my permission. I just reported him, so I hope DA staff takes action sooner than later.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
How wonderful.
I wonder how full their "The Scrappy" section is and what new additions they have since it is the year 2015 after all. Dell (American Horror Story), Rebecca (One Piece), Mii Fighters, Tonatas (One Piece), Kaguya (Naruto), Wild Hunt (Akame ga Kill), Tharja (Fire Emblem), Nowi (Fire Emblem), Almost every character from Final Fantasy XIII and XIV, Pink Gold Peach (Mario Kart), Professor Pork Chops (Donkey Kong), Adam Malchovik (Metroid), Monita (Nintendo Land), Helen Harper (Resident Evil), the entire new Soul Calibur V cast, ect. I wouldn't be surprised with all these new additions occurring by now. :troll:

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I wonder how full their "The Scrappy" section is and what new additions they have since it is the year 2015 after all. Dell (American Horror Story), Rebecca (One Piece), Mii Fighters, Tonatas (One Piece), Kaguya (Naruto), Wild Hunt (Akame ga Kill), Tharja (Fire Emblem), Nowi (Fire Emblem), Almost every character from Final Fantasy XIII and XIV, Pink Gold Peach (Mario Kart), Professor Pork Chops (Donkey Kong), Adam Malchovik (Metroid), Monita (Nintendo Land), Helen Harper (Resident Evil), teh entire new Soul Calibur V cast, ect. I wouldn't be surprised with all these new additions occurring by now. :troll:
Well judging how most of them now have their own section, quite a bit.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
So somebody on DA reuploaded one of my drawings without my permission. I just reported him, so I hope DA staff takes action sooner than later.
If it's still an issue, I'll call my crew and we're gonna have to blast a monstatrucka.

Me and TR go way back.
Rough Riders, Ride or Die

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Based Tamales de Verde saved me from getting trapped in TVTropes

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
This has to be, in my opinion.... one of the worst smash bros comments I have ever seen in youtube:
These things totally suck. I bought my kid one for Xmas, and he threw it away after trying it.

You can't play with it. It just plays by itself while you watch. WTF???

I hope Nintendo goes belly up after lying to all these kids and stealing their money. I hope the company finally goes bankrupt.

You just watch it play the game by itself. You can just turn the toy on, then turn the TV off and walk away. That's how fun it is to use one of these.

It's the biggest waste of money I've ever spent. They suck so bad, I don't even have word to describe it.-Fred Pem.
Not only he doesn't understand what an amiibo does, (well kinda) he has the nerve for saying that he wishes for Nintendo to get BANKRUPT! I hate this guy a little bit now.
Here's the link of where it came from:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This has to be, in my opinion.... one of the worst smash bros comments I have ever seen in youtube:
These things totally suck. I bought my kid one for Xmas, and he threw it away after trying it.

You can't play with it. It just plays by itself while you watch. WTF???

I hope Nintendo goes belly up after lying to all these kids and stealing their money. I hope the company finally goes bankrupt.

You just watch it play the game by itself. You can just turn the toy on, then turn the TV off and walk away. That's how fun it is to use one of these.

It's the biggest waste of money I've ever spent. They suck so bad, I don't even have word to describe it.-Fred Pem.
Not only he doesn't understand what an amiibo does, (well kinda) he has the nerve for saying that he wishes for Nintendo to get BANKRUPT! I hate this guy a little bit now.
Here's the link of where it came from:
Assuming this guy isn't lying, I'm just hoping he didn't throw out something valuable.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I think I'm turning Japanese

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
@ FalKoopa FalKoopa why is the title not in American?

...Do I need to get jacked up on America to prove my point?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I translated it and this is what I got:
"Super Smash Bros. Brawl IV Social Thread 4.0 and Knuckles - moron"
Well that's not very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom