• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Being sick sucks. The worst part of having a cold? I can't drink milk. Without milk I can't have hot chocolate and when I can't have hot chocolate then I have quite the sad.
you can always have water with hot chocolate... I know it's not the same.:urg:
I don't know who this D-adaria person is and quite frankly I don't give 44½ ****s about it. :lick:
Good and it should stay that way.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Exactly, you have to respect the impact that he made; honestly, I did not really see the big deal nor did I believe that he did anything inherently wrong. However, his name is associated with controversy. He did something right.
The famous MorbidAltruism. I've heard quite some things about you. Seems we see eye to eye though, Daroach (I think that was his name) did something all right.

Morbi

Scavenger
The famous MorbidAltruism. I've heard quite some things about you. Seems we see eye to eye though, Daroach (I think that was his name) did something all right.
I suppose I am flattered that my name carries weight for some reason. As I always say, "everything good you heard about me is entirely correct, everything bad you heard about me was fabricated or embellished."

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
There is a difference between being defeated and stepping down ya know, especially in FrostWraith's case :p
It was an inside job! IsmaR "removed" Frostwraith, Opossum stuffed him into a trunk, and FalKoopa drove the getaway car.

I even have the pictu- *slowly loses consciousness*

MOD EDIT: Image removed. Please do not post classified images.

Last edited by a moderator:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I suppose I am flattered that my name carries weight for some reason. As I always say, "everything good you heard about me is entirely correct, everything bad you heard about me was fabricated or embellished."
I'm taking that phrase. Sorrynotsorry.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Oh no. Gremlins. I love Looney Tunes. :)

As for water... Shouldn't we get @elusiveTranscendent to do our "clean up"? :p
I know that feel, that movie was a bit too gritty to even have a PG rating just like most movies during that era. That oven scene for example will haunt me for YEARS and I still haven't gotten over that. There's a reason why the PG-13 rating was created after the release of that film and the Temple of Doom.

Morbi

Scavenger
I know that feel, that movie was a bit too gritty to even have a PG rating just like most movies during that era. That oven scene for example will haunt me for YEARS and I still haven't gotten over that. There's a reason why the PG-13 rating was created after the release of that film and the Temple of Doom.
I do not understand the PG-13 rating, parental guidance is parental guidance.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Looney Tunes, Tom & Jerry, and cartoons back then were hella violent and racist at times, but they are were hilarious. Nowadays, with political correctness and overprotection on the rise, we can't have stuff like that.

You are never going to see stuff like this anymore where tobacco and alcohol are part of "kid shows".

Morbi

Scavenger
Not the same at all! Water hot chocolate has less flavor! And less vitamins and minerals!
Oh no! Less vitamins and minerals? Those are the only reasons I drink hot chocolate. What will I ever do without my precious vitamins and minerals? I am sick and complaining about not being able to have hot chocolate because I think milk is bad, but I refuse to drink water because there is less flavor. Like, what is the point if you are just going to use water? You might as well just drink the hot chocolate mix without liquid!

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
It was an inside job! IsmaR "removed" Frostwraith, Opossum stuffed him into a trunk, and FalKoopa drove the getaway car.

My post was edited! My almost leak could have been revealed. But this version of Space Stranger was knocked out before he could present the info and a moderator had finished clearing up the evidence. This could only mean one thing...

Wait for it...
The answer is near...

THE ALIENS FROM PLANET Z HAVE IMPLANTED WIRES IN ALL OUR BRAINS! But I have video footage t- *knocked out unconscious again*

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Oh no! Less vitamins and minerals? Those are the only reasons I drink hot chocolate. What will I ever do without my precious vitamins and minerals? I am sick and complaining about not being able to have hot chocolate because I think milk is bad, but I refuse to drink water because there is less flavor. Like, what is the point if you are just going to use water? You might as well just drink the hot chocolate mix without liquid!
While that summery is true it is unnecessary as Im sure everyone already got the gist of it by this point.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team

Dear Mods,

Please use your powers like this more often.

From,
Everyone

Last edited:

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Actually, it's the total opposite when it came to Ryotsu. He actually used to be pretty damn muscular and thin in the past until Akimoto thought it was a good idea to make him Homer 2.0 as of the 90's. :laugh:
Bought the first volume of the manga while I was in Japan last year. Needless to say my professors were both impressed and nostalgic. :laugh:

That's okay, I'll be acknowledged next time. :happysheep:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
My post was edited! My almost leak could have been revealed. But this version of Space Stranger was knocked out before he could present the info and a moderator had finished clearing up the evidence. This could only mean one thing...

Wait for it...
The answer is near...

THE ALIENS FROM PLANET Z HAVE IMPLANTED WIRES IN ALL OUR BRAINS! But I have video footage t- *knocked out unconscious again*
Son, please don't leave us now. You still have a lot of potential.
Don't let them get to you. For us, for Smashboards, for me.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
A year is 365.25 days long. You shouldn't be saying "HAPPY NEW YEAR" until we hit page 366.
Since we're still on page 365 we're still in the old year.
:troll:
*cough* It appears I have reached...

PANIC THE INTERWEBZ IS GOING CRAY CRAY! HIDE THE .GIFS, SAVE THE CUTE, KAWAII ANIMU DRAWINGS, BURN THE FANFICTION! WE'RE ENTERING THE NEW MILLENIUM!!!!!!!11111

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Welcome to Smashboards, where we somehow fit Smash Bros, hot chocolate, and witches into the same thread!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I do not understand the PG-13 rating, parental guidance is parental guidance.
The difference is how intense the content is when compared to the average PG movie these days. PG-13 movies would have things like a little gore, intense action, stronger language, drug usage, intense scenes, and sexual themes. Let's compare something like say Shrek 2 where as far as they would go would be Donkey freaking out at a pantless Shrek to Transformers 2 when a Deceptacon was trying to make out with Sam with a snake-like tongue. Another good example is how hell is as far as Stuart Little would go or The House Bunny would say "That's ****ing hot!". I can't really imagine the average Marvel film these days with a PG rating since half of what goes on in such films aren't family friendly to begin with.

Video games are arguably guilty of this too sincesome early E rated games deserved the nonexistent E+10 rating these days. Like how Klonoa's grandpa was clearly smoking a pipe in Door to Phantomile and Chain Gun said "Opening up a can of whoop***" in Evolution Worlds. Did I forget to mention the pole dancing meercats in LittleBigPlanet of all things?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Smash 4 Social Thread 4.0 - Lost in Time edition 2.0 & Knuckles

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
That's okay, I'll be remembered next time. :happysheep:
You weren't added in the plan because you didn't agree to follow along with their uniform for the "going away party". IsmaR was Batman, Opossum was Superman, FalKoopa was the Flash and you were supposed to wear this:
Oh well, better luck next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom