• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Oh wow, just found a legit malware on my computer when downloading Sims 2 things yesterday; the bad thing was found today during a scan.

At least I'm sure that was it...this is kinda scary since in the past I'd usually get tracking cookies, and I suppose this malware (which AVG ranked as a level 2 threat out of 3) was causing the folders refusing to delete issue and overall computer slowness. Thankfully AVG stopped it~

This, the last thing we need is for Ridley #1 Fan to attack everyone like he usually do. :urg:

Yeah, I'm trying to come up with some creative nicknames for her since she has a new one for me everyday (Buu Buu, Chunky Kong, Honda Jr., Mr. Sandman, Teddy Bear, ect.). I do admit that last one sucks that badly. :laugh:

I know that last statement sounded a bit sexist, though I have a bad history with jiggly butts. It's because of a rather traumatic day when I was forced to watch a video for losing a bet (Though that's nothing compared to having to watch "Two Girls, One Cup" in 7th Grade). I guess that proves that I have bad luck when it comes to making bets.
.....You watched 2G1C in 7th grade?! D: How did you survive?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yeah, I'm trying to come up with some creative nicknames for her since she has a new one for me everyday (Buu Buu, Chunky Kong, Honda Jr., Mr. Sandman, Teddy Bear, ect.). I do admit that last one sucks that badly. :laugh:
They all sucked, sorry. but Im not your girlfriend so I cant say anything
I know that last statement sounded a bit sexist, though I have a bad history with jiggly butts. It's because of a rather traumatic day when I was forced to watch a video for losing a bet (Though that's nothing compared to having to watch "Two Girls, One Cup" in 7th Grade). I guess that proves that I have bad luck when it comes to making bets.
So that gives you the right to say something like that? Sorry I'm just rally professional
This, the last thing we need is for Ridley #1 Fan to attack everyone like he usually do. :urg:
He banned anyway lol

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Long story short he said a couple things that gained a lot of controversy. That's about it really.

So with that said, anyone played any new games recently?
Something tells me this Dynamite fella is infamous around here.

Ridley huh? Yeah, that'll do it. So I take it Dodoria is still active?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Think of it this way, there's always worse.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Well, time to clean up this mess...

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
.....You watched 2G1C in 7th grade?! D: How did you survive?
Let's just say that I'll NEVER look at feces the same way again. I still get rather uneasy when looking at any poop (Whether it belongs to an animal or me) because of that video. My friends were rather cruel back in the day.

Think of it this way, there's always worse.
Yes, there's always much worse... *nervous shifty look*

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
View attachment 35022
WE WENT THROUGH THIS YESTERDAY! WE WANT KNUCKLES! WE WANT KNUCKLES! WE WANT KNUCKLES! WE WANT KNUCKLES! WE WANT KNUCKLES! WE WANT KNUCKLES! WE WANT KNUCKLES! WE WANT KNUCKLES!
Don't chuckle or else FalKoopa will flex his muscles and break you down whether your solid or frail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom