• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

I see a GIF fest on this thread. Is this progress? I'm not sure....

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I liked Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
You're not alone, I actually enjoyed both films because of how cartoony and colorful they were. If anything, they actually had better writing and jokes than all three Open Season films (Come at me Open Season fanboys!).

Wobble Dee Wob-Wobu Wobbuffet!
All I have to say is thank God my love muffin doesn't have an ass that loose or else it would have been disturbing. :urg:

Last edited by a moderator:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Lol...uh, I don't want to imagine what will happen if a mod comes to this thread.
Let's just say one mod is about to go for that killstreak he/she/[unspecified Tumblr approved sex] always wanted...

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
What is this big incident I keep hearing about? Is it the cause of the last thread closing?

PF9

Smash Lord
They should do DLC main menu music for Smash Wii U.

One DLC music pack I thought of:

NBC Sports Theme Pack:

Contains:
NBC Sunday Night Football Theme
NHL on NBC Regular Theme
NHL on NBC Wednesday Night Rivalry Theme

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Mara went for the throat!

(Only Shin Megami Tensei fans will get this if they remember that green living dong. :troll:)
*Thinks and forms a mental image for a second*

"Mara breathed a white smoke!"

"Too creamy to be smoke...."

Excuse me for a sec' guys

*Vomits in a bin*

Definitely 3Spookanarty5me.

Last edited:

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
They should do DLC main menu music for Smash Wii U.

One DLC music pack I thought of:

NBC Sports Theme Pack:

Contains:
NBC Sunday Night Football Theme
NHL on NBC Regular Theme
NHL on NBC Wednesday Night Rivalry Theme
I have given up on this world, therefore I am allowing this.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Let's take a couple steps backs. Sakurai has said that priority went to characters that had a future, (though I assume he was referring to the veteran "clones" in this case. Seeing how there are plenty of other characters with no foreseeable future.)
Well, what about the others? Why only limit this to the clones?
And even then, what about those other characters with no foreseeable future? Why are they still in?

Your counterargument doesn't make sense. For one, I never said anything about "Making a character." In theory, Lucas could offer more then Wolf. However, that doesn't stop the fact they are Psuedo-clones. While they are more unique then typical clones, they still don't bring that much to the table.
But yet we still have clones and semi-clones. So if they "don't bring anything to the table", why keep them around?

This combined with Sakurai's previous statements, it just seems more likely if he were to bring back another veteran after mewtwo, it would be wolf.
Why exactly? The only things I see are relevancy and why he'll get in over Lucas. But apart from that what else does he have?

It isn't about relevancy, but thanks to relevancy it gives him a better reason.
So it's not, but it is?

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Well, what about the others? Why only limit this to the clones?
And even then, what about those other characters with no foreseeable future? Why are they still in?

But yet we still have clones and semi-clones. So if they "don't bring anything to the table", why keep them around?

Why exactly? The only things I see are relevancy and why he'll get in over Lucas. But apart from that what else does he have?

So it's not, but it is?
Bruh, just take this to the PM's m80....

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
*Thinks and forms a mental image for a second*

"Mara breathed a white smoke!"

"Too creamy to be smoke...."

Excuse me for a sec' guys

*Vomits in a bin*

Definitely 3Spookanarty5me.
And thus why Mara NEEDS to be in Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem since she/he can easily give Nintendo that adult edge with a hint of innuendo that it desires. Because leaving out such an iconic demon like him/her for a T rating would be insult to Shin Megami Tensei fans everywhere.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You're not alone, I actually enjoyed both films because of how cartoony and colorful they were. If anything, they actually had better writing and jokes than all three Open Season films (Come at me Open Season fanboys!).

All I have to say is thank God my love muffin doesn't have an *** that loose or else it would have been disturbing. :urg:
Love.... muffin? *barfs* thats the stupidist thing to call your girlfriend and Also "an *** that loose or else it would have been disturbing" makes me want to slap you so hard and idk why

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
No. I heard some posts about some dude named Didara or some **** like that? Did he raise hell or something?
You shall not mention that name...
Actually 3.0 got closed because we started traveling in time. :seuss:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Love.... muffin? *barfs* and Also "an *** that loose or else it would have been disturbing" makes me want to slap you so hard and idk why
Slapping!?
Giggity

Edit: Hey, my post is in the '90s now. I'm almost at Y- I mean, P2K!

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
And thus why Mara NEEDS to be in Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem since she/he can easily give Nintendo that adult edge with a hint of innuendo that it desires. Because leaving out such an iconic demon like him/her for a T rating would be insult to Shin Megami Tensei fans everywhere.
Speaking of SMT x FE.... Nintendo plz

Just give us some info in a direct or a TON of info at E3... seriously I was so hype for this game when it was announced, and now it has gone down the route of Tekken X Street fighter... ugh >_>

Last edited:

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Haha, lets not talk about that ******* shall we? :p
Now you've only got me more interested. Judging from how popular my last post got in a matter of minutes, I'd say I'm not the only one. Come on, spill it. It was obviously something big.
You shall not mention that name...
Actually 3.0 got closed because we started traveling in time. :seuss:
Word?
I think we shouldn't talk about him. Remember, the rules!

Rules? Am I summoning Satan or something? What the hell is this? Just what did this Dodongo dude do?

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Now you've only got me more interested. Judging from how popular my last post got in a matter of minutes, I'd say I'm not the only one. Come on, spill it. It was obviously something big.

Word?

Rules? Am I summoning Satan or something? What the hell is this? Just what did this Dodongo dude do?
Long story short he said a couple things that gained a lot of controversy. That's about it really.

So with that said, anyone played any new games recently?

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Haha, lets not talk about that ******* shall we? :p
This, the last thing we need is for Ridley #1 Fan to attack everyone like he usually do. :urg:

Love.... muffin? *barfs* and Also "an *** that loose or else it would have been disturbing" makes me want to slap you so hard and idk why
Yeah, I'm trying to come up with some creative nicknames for her since she has a new one for me everyday (Buu Buu, Chunky Kong, Honda Jr., Mr. Sandman, Teddy Bear, ect.). I do admit that last one sucks that badly. :laugh:

I know that last statement sounded a bit sexist, though I have a bad history with jiggly butts. It's because of a rather traumatic day when I was forced to watch a video for losing a bet (Though that's nothing compared to having to watch "Two Girls, One Cup" in 7th Grade). I guess that proves that I have bad luck when it comes to making bets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom